The meaning of kiss

how do u kiss ur bf or gf?

• kiss without the tongue (don't khnow if it's possible...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kiss with the tongue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • never kiss on/in the mouth

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Hmm ...after an interesting conversation into the chatroom ( see how we spent time there and what we talking about ^_^ ) ..someone (who i won't say the name -_- ) give me this subject for this poll :rolleyes:
then it will be really nice from u guys to give me ur idea and ur thought about that... :spin: hope that ppl won't shy and tell me their opinion about that .... :wub:

N.B.: hope i don't waste my time to ask it..... :arrg:

natty

Chubs
the meaning of a kiss lili? hmmm.. we're talking about bf/gf relationship right (or bf/bf, gf/gf which ever way you swing..)

kiss.. kiss with the one you love can be meaningful with or without the tongue.. what i like is when he kiss me on the forehead or behind the ear.. gives me the goosebump.. as for the one with tongue.. it can be meaningful and hot too.. that is if he knows how..

can you go out with someone and never kiss them? um probably not.. a kiss dont have to mean lip to lip.. it can be lip to hand or lip to cheek..

so i can not vote for the choice is not there.. lol..

katarina

sarNie Egg
Well at first i wasnt planning to respond cause i'm lazy when it comes to typing but then lili was the person to pursuade me to do this.....

anyways to be honest i've never frenched kissed before but then i know it's very romantic once u get into it...haha but anyways i also believe that it's possible/impossible to have a relationship w/o frenching, well that's only if u only kissed meaning peck on the cheeks and lips and or the relationship lasts for a week or so but anyhoot it's depends on the person if they want to take it to a certain level or not......some might think it's nasty cause they are unexperience and some might enjoy the frenching but you know what kissing any way's cool!!!! u know what i thinks romantic? Getting a kiss on the forehead from a guy while it rains.sigh so romantic....lmfao enough of me yapping but then once i get my first foot popping and or french kiss, i'll come back and tell u about it :wub: and let's just see how much my thoughts has changed alrighty.......... lili rocks :yahoo:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
kissings yuk after the first couple of seconds,

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I'm only posting because Lili made me. She said she won't "show" me a french kiss until I posted.

Like Nameless said....Ewwwwww.

I don't want to get cooties.

I like that word....coooooo-tieeeeees

:yahoo:

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
hum what's the meaning of a kiss? i think it's a way of sharing the feelings we have for someone.

A kiss on the cheek or on the forehead, is an expression of a tender attention. It's cute.

A kiss on the hand, when u want someone to know that you like him/her.

A kiss on the mouth (french kiss i mean) to make someone know how deep are ur feelings for him/her.

A kiss means more than all the words in this world. You share things from your heart with ur lips and tongue to his/her heart, things that u can't write or say.

It's very deep and intense i think lol and means more than sex. That's why, i think, prostitutes never kiss guys. lol

Is it possible to go out with someone and never kiss him/her?yes i think, at the beginin' of the relationship, u can show that u love someone by holding him/her, etc, but it won't be as intense as kissing someone i think.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hum what's the meaning of a kiss? i think it's a way of sharing the feelings we have for someone.

A kiss on the cheek or on the forehead, is an expression of a tender attention. It's cute.

A kiss on the hand, when u want someone to know that you like him/her.

A kiss on the mouth (french kiss i mean) to make someone know how deep are ur feelings for him/her.

A kiss means more than all the words in this world. You share things from your heart with ur lips and tongue to his/her heart, things that u can't write or say.

It's very deep and intense i think lol and means more than sex. That's why, i think, prostitutes never kiss guys. lol

Is it possible to go out with someone and never kiss him/her?yes i think, at the beginin' of the relationship, u can show that u love someone by holding him/her, etc, but it won't be as intense as kissing someone i think.

Okay Jensen says it all for me!!!!!! :wub: :yahoo: high 5 girl :rolleyes:

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
(marduk @ Nov 28 2006, 03:41 AM)
QUOTE(jensen @ Nov 28 2006, 07:18 AM)

How you know that? Hmm.....
haha Marduk, ok, first i wanna clarify i'm not a prostitute lol. I know that cos i watched a report on tv, and it was about prostitutes and their "job"...and they were saying that they never kiss guys cos it was only for sex, no feelings so no need to kiss....Does my reply satisfy you dear? lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i don't kiss... sex workers have got the concept behind it down.

don't ever kiss girls, it's not worth it for those bastards to know how u feel. muahhahahahhaha!

kick don't kiss!

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha Marduk, ok, first i wanna clarify i'm not a prostitute lol. I know that cos i watched a report on tv, and it was about prostitutes and their "job"...and they were saying that they never kiss guys cos it was only for sex, no feelings so no need to kiss....Does my reply satisfy you dear? lol
yup ! dat how it is in " Pretty Woman" wiht Juile & Richard ..haha

noungning

Heartless
lol muahahah u are making me have nasty thoughts... prostitutes don't kiss the lips but why do they kiss elsewhere, is this signifying something else?! hahahaha

messing messing!

kissing is nice, but i guess what all matters are the intentions behind it. is he kissing u so he can go in ur pants? how can u tell? males all wanna go in ur pants so that probably about 85% of the reason why he's kissing you. then maybe 10% to show some affection. and 5% just to satisfy the girl's need...:lol: