the MEANest thing you've seen on a lakorn

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha well many lakorns have those realy mean scenes in them that make you wana kill someone!! haha so post em here. the ones i remember are

from Gong Jak Lay Dok Bua when Peemai gave Chai [Ice] the pink balloons and he didn't like her or something and he let them go after she gave them to him and made her run away crying that was sooo mean!!! he should have gone to hell.

in Hua Jai Sila all those things that Ay and Kwan did to Thaw and Min man that was like UGjdkajgioeanc hahaha and how Ay's mom [Nai Sida] was sooo mean to Sila's aunt [Mam] omg they beat her up and omg that was like ahhh. scares me geez.

well that's all i remember at the moment what are some of yours

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

--Pinmook the way they treated Pin's Mom

--Dome Tong how they tied that chick in the attic

--omg Ram Pissaward so many diff. scenes: cutting that guys tongue and etc... Noi's action in the lakorn period

--Norah when that chick Noon's half sister I think got raped by those guys she hired to rape noon =/ I know she was evil in that lakorn and all, but she should have just died why gang rape her that's lame any lakorn for that matter where the nang rai is gang raped.... no matter what they do gang rape doesn't justify anything death is a better verdict.

--Ruk Nakara when the guy that noon marries that prince or whatever forces her to drink medicine for abortion something like that...

--Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha how poy tried to get Rotmay to drink the abortion meds.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o yea remmebered one more

in Sai Leud Heng Ruk how mean Aum's uncle was to her cuz he disliked her or w/e and he made her squeeze that rose and thorns went into her hand ugh that was mean!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pleowfai Nai Fun

-- scene where the stepfather up on dat building and ask Oh to get on his hand and knee and beg him for the money and Oh did it only cuz the ppl he love depend on dat money and the stepfather laugh and dump the money anyway. Dat was so cold even though he hate Oh but the money was for his son (kade) operation but he didn't even care about dat too.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i can't remember which lakorn it was from, but it mad me soooo mad and teary....

the nang'ek was the stepdaughter of this rich lady and the rich lady didn't like her because she was pretty and everyone in the house liked her... so she made the nang'ek a servant until she grew up to be a young lady...

apparently, the pra'ek was the rich lady's daughter's BF, so when they found out that pra'ek is in love with the nang'ek, they decided to torture her by dipping her hand in boiling water while she was cooking something in the back....then the stepmother used her nails and digged into the burnt skin, peeling some layers of the nang'ek's hand off!!!!

i got soooo mad and cried so much at the cruelty of this lakorn.....after that, i started to dislike sad, evil, mean, dramatic lakorns like this...it's just too much to handle...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well from the ones i remember is from pin mook..how the mom was treated and huajai sila where a and his mom did to sila's family

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... there are a few, but I cannot think of it right now. Here are the ones that I can remember:

Pleung Payu: Remember when Oil took Aum to that one house in the forest? As he thought that Aum would try escape, he made the all of those fake signs and put them around the forest so that if Aum tried to escape, she would follow those signs. So... as she did try to escpae and she did follow the signs, it only took her around a circle and back to where she came from, the house. LOL, that was so cruel!

And I cannot think of anymore LOL =)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
remembered some

in Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So

when Jenny poured that water all over the floor and made Ann trip and when she put all those necklaces in her bag to make Ann look like she stole them omg i would freakin bitch slapped that hoe! haha that was pretty mean hahah but in the end she lost and got OWNED so its all good =]

Mann

Fah Kra Jang Dao - When Noon's Dad forced noon's sister to drink the abortion thing to kill the baby, but ended up killing his own daughter, and how he treated the wife, and the whole family, selling his daughters and shit.

Pleow Fai Nai Fun - What sarN said, hehe, and how the dad treated the wife, and when he came back, making the brothers fight ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres many but the one i remember most is the scene from Tae Parn Kon when Aom locked Ann in the house just so she could totured her by giving her some type of drink(poison) cuz she wanted to see ann die slowly.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
for me, it would also have to be Roy Ardeed Hang Ruk as well- her conspiracy on framing mew that she stole p'ek's company money, it's just so mean and serious...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG...I really hate lakorns with the mean mother-in-law. LOL, I just wanna jump in the TV and bash them up. I can't remember the title but one of them was the one with Niti and Tik K.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree w/ the Tae Pang Korn...tat wuz soo sad how Ann died..tat scene was soo realistic and sad..made me cried soo much..

in Buang Bajatorn w/ Chakrit & Marsha wen the nang'rai had her servant go to the bad guy to inform him about Pleang Noi...wen the servant got back she was hiding so ppl wouldn't see her and was bitten by a snake...she screamed and everyone saw her...the nang'rai was afraid they'll question the servant so the nang'rai took the servant to her room and refuse to let her go to the hospital...so the servant slowly died from the snake poison...i thought that was cruel...

Oh! yes! and tat lakorn w/ tik & janie watever it's called..can't remember..but wen the three lilo kids were making fun of the bad guy's son..they were saying that his dad is a horrible person thus the son is bond to be as horrible as the father...that was soo mean...it was soo sad esp. wen the son believed his father so muched tat in the end the son ate the drugs to try to prove his father's innocent and almost die **tears**

from the same lakorn..wen the bad guy made a promise to the Thai flag tat if he was to betray his village for him and his SON to suffer horribly..i that tat was soo evil tat he had to tie his son into it too wen his lilo boy had noting to do w/ it...wat a father?!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
dang thea's just soooo many...........^_^
that's true! too many too list anyways...
well here's one it on my mind right now.. hehe :wub:

In Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk when Yotaka (Jieb) was doing Sarmpope's (Nam) laundry she accidently mixed Seechon's (Pai) red underwear with Sarmpope's white shirts and they turned out pink. He pushed her to the floor :rolleyes: (He is so mean this scene I just wanted to slap the hell out of him, he cared about his stupid white shirts more than her, what a loser!)