The Mask Singer Cambodia

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even watch any of the ones in America.The songs are a bit too boring here. I have been watching some khmer dramas. Their acting is so cringeworthy but couldn't look away lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even watch any of the ones in America.The songs are a bit too boring here. I have been watching some khmer dramas. Their acting is so cringeworthy but couldn't look away lol
I’ve only seen a few clips of the American version and though it was boring. I don’t know any of the singers behind the Mask Cambodia and the songs they sang are pretty boring and long. There is no twist or enhances to the songs. It’s hard to sit through it. Really no wow factor.

speaking of Khmer dramas, I stumbled on... I think a remake of Samee Vertra Khmer version. It was bad all around, bad acting, bad Lighting(made everyone look dark and unappealing), bad camera angles. It was so bad not to look at. Lol. Omg, it’s really hard to speak Khmer that makes it sound good when it comes down to acting. It was hard to listen to. Yeah, I saw a few drama from CH5 Cambodia YouTube and the dramas takes too long to get to the story. There was a lot of unnecessary dialogue.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’ve only seen a few clips of the American version and though it was boring. I don’t know any of the singers behind the Mask Cambodia and the songs they sang are pretty boring and long. There is no twist or enhances to the songs. It’s hard to sit through it. Really no wow factor.

speaking of Khmer dramas, I stumbled on... I think a remake of Samee Vertra Khmer version. It was bad all around, bad acting, bad Lighting(made everyone look dark and unappealing), bad camera angles. It was so bad not to look at. Lol. Omg, it’s really hard to speak Khmer that makes it sound good when it comes down to acting. It was hard to listen to. Yeah, I saw a few drama from CH5 Cambodia YouTube and the dramas takes too long to get to the story. There was a lot of unnecessary dialogue.
I haven't watch much of reality shows. The recent one was the bachelor with Peter and I caught it close to the ending. That was awful too. He proposed to a girl he didn't love to please his parents. The host went to the second girl (that left on her own just to let her know that peter broke his engagement and that he still has feelings for the second girl lol). Only problem is he didn't want the second girl by the time the reunion takes place. And then he ends up with a gir he send home like in the middle of the show hahaha. So freaking silly I had to watched it.

Anyway, I am watching a drama called Srom Muk. The acting is just so ugly but for some reason I followed it everyday lol. The main girl isn't that bad. She acts mean in a tolerable way. But the main guy was so dead in acting it was funny. His face basically has one expression. And the main girl's voice is actually nice to listen to. She isn't over the top and isn't screeching. But gosh, it just horrible acting. But yes, voice in Khmer is hard to listen to. Especially when they yell. But when I visited Cambodia they talked different too. I'm like all ghetto and the girls there sound so sweet lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watch much of reality shows. The recent one was the bachelor with Peter and I caught it close to the ending. That was awful too. He proposed to a girl he didn't love to please his parents. The host went to the second girl (that left on her own just to let her know that peter broke his engagement and that he still has feelings for the second girl lol). Only problem is he didn't want the second girl by the time the reunion takes place. And then he ends up with a gir he send home like in the middle of the show hahaha. So freaking silly I had to watched it.

Anyway, I am watching a drama called Srom Muk. The acting is just so ugly but for some reason I followed it everyday lol. The main girl isn't that bad. She acts mean in a tolerable way. But the main guy was so dead in acting it was funny. His face basically has one expression. And the main girl's voice is actually nice to listen to. She isn't over the top and isn't screeching. But gosh, it just horrible acting. But yes, voice in Khmer is hard to listen to. Especially when they yell. But when I visited Cambodia they talked different too. I'm like all ghetto and the girls there sound so sweet lol
Haha, that’s entertaining when a reality show doesn’t go expected. I hardly watch any reality shows. I think I’ve seen half a season of The Bachelor when it first premiered.

I always try to watch khmer dramas just to see where they at in ET world, it looks like they haven’t been too far. I’ve seen a few with decent acting but the dramas was just not interesting to sit through.

Looks like the biggest production company keep on copying either songs or other countries shows.
These boys are not bad look with all the makeup. Their voice are decent too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye have you seen this Khmer drama, Teasey Beasdong? It’s decent and their dialogue/speech sounds more natural. The lighting makes the actors look more appealing then the other dramas I’ve seen. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye have you seen this Khmer drama, Teasey Beasdong? It’s decent and their dialogue/speech sounds more natural. The lighting makes the actors look more appealing then the other dramas I’ve seen. Lol
I watched that already. The main girl is pretty in certain angles but I watched some behind the scenes stuff...she can dance. I didn't like the main guy character. He was annoying me about 10 or so episodes close to the ending. I do khmer drama starting to look better if only they can find people that can act.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I like this one. Though the main girl doesn't have a lot of expressions but I find myself going back to it once in a while.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I watched that already. The main girl is pretty in certain angles but I watched some behind the scenes stuff...she can dance. I didn't like the main guy character. He was annoying me about 10 or so episodes close to the ending. I do khmer drama starting to look better if only they can find people that can act.
I had a good laughs talking to the screen With my mom they started talking, their dialogue is funny . It’s started off interesting in the first episode, but dang, it drag like there’s no tomorrow. There’s was a lot of talking and the lead has so little screen time together. There was a lot Thai cliché lakorn in it and a lot of focused on the annoying antagonist. I did a lot of fast forwarding, haha. agree, the FL is pretty at some angles. I was trying to figure out which lakorn they copied this from. Lol

I like this one. Though the main girl doesn't have a lot of expressions but I find myself going back to it once in a while.
I’ll check this one out.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye , have you seen this one? Looks like it’s new. I just hate the video audio goes in and out. The leads look good here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye , have you seen this one? Looks like it’s new. I just hate the video audio goes in and out. The leads look good here.
Yes, main gir is pretty and I like the main guy...he can sing too. But I just didn't like the main girl's character. I watched another drama where he's in and like it (young mother in law). Here is him singing one of my favorite. I can listen to it all day lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, main gir is pretty and I like the main guy...he can sing too. But I just didn't like the main girl's character. I watched another drama where he's in and like it (young mother in law). Here is him singing one of my favorite. I can listen to it all day lol

I don’t like the main girl character either, she gives too much attitude. Lol. I’m just watching to see how they’ll end up but the drama is like a snail. There’s too many flash back and scenes of buildings. The male lead doesn’t have good quality either, he knows main girl has a bf but he’s still chasing after her in front of her bf. He’s a player, doesn’t work diligently at work(they never really show them working). Haha. I do like the ost though.

yeah, he good looking and can sing. I’m just some time bother by his jawline at certain angles. It’s too wide. Lol