The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love both the update mak mak na ja kia. Wow, Pitt is stepping into the game now huh...
I hope he can stick with veela now since she is throwing fire at him. Fire against fire, will
never work. But at leaast we all know that deep down Veela is kind hearted. I would love to see how
their relationship will work out. :) Love the part when Veela took off the ring from her finger and gave it
back to Pitt, but he forcefully slip it back onto her finger. I can seriously imagine that part. The look
on Pitt face must be priceless when he saw her taking off that ring! 5555

Awwww Chai and Seena are just to cute. Let's hope it stays like that. 5555

Thank you so much for the updates kia.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
LOVE IT SO MUCH, TOO MUCH,,VERY MUCH RIGHT NOW...I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE SOON...GOES TO THAT SONG

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Thanks everyone hehe will update soon and your comments really makes my day happier and it also makes me want to write more so if u want for me to update more comment more!! LOL i'm kidding with you all haha thank you once again!! :) :beer: :dance1:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
why u change ur poster i loved it 55555 ur new one is cute to
I didn't change my poster, that is for my new ff Hope! Hopefuly after im done with both my ff i can start on my new ff Killer which is my new poster!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sorry girls will update soon ive been busy so havent update this week like i usually do any other other day so please bare with me! Thanks :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 9

What a day, Pitt had finally gather all his anger to a side and leave it alone. While Veela found him sick to be around with. Who can blame her? She lived with him for almost 2 years now and now he’s all nice to her just because of her parents. He has never been this nice but cold hearted and bitter. He changes just because of her parents being there, she hated acting this kind of role. She was yet again lying in front of her parents.
They sat together at dinner, while Pitt was enjoying his time chatting with her father. Why did he have no problem talking to anyone else but her? Just exactly why and she wanted to smack him right across that face and ask him what his freaking problem was. Or why he had such a problem communicating with her and no other people. Was she really that unattractive of a person that made him so sick he didn’t want be to near her or to even have a decent conversation with her. If that was the case why didn’t he just come out and say it? Veela’s mind was full of unintentional thoughts of him not equally liking her from the beginning with. She had a problem with this, so let’s not forget she was a very attracted women from the start and she didn’t denied it either. Okay call her arrogant or conceited but she knew herself that she was very much attracted. So why couldn’t he come out and say this? He makes everything seem so complicated that Veela wanted to tear every inch of his hair out.

But she couldn’t find herself to stop glaring at him with such hate in her eyes. She was anger at the fact that he threaten for her to stay with him when she clearly knew that he wasn’t willingly going to farther more of this marriage. But was she right to think ahead of time and predict what was going to happen next? Okay so she had to admit he did seem to change those days earlier but that wasn’t enough for her likings. She wanted things to extend more, for them to get to the point and understand each more and to figure this whole thing out. That’s all she wanted and its makes her so sullen that he didn’t want that.

Veela continues to eat and when she finally had enough of listening to the conversation that Pitt and her father had, she was so disinterest she couldn’t think anymore with them talking so happily with each other while she was feeling so miserable.

“Please excuse me.” Veela says taking her leave.

“But sweetie you barely touched your food.” Her mother says starting with the questions. Veela was starting to wonder when she will start asking her motherly questionings. So here it goes, Veela lying again to her parents.

“I’m full mother.” Veela says faking a smile, the truth was she couldn’t bare sitting next to someone who acted as if he was so happy. She was dangerously getting annoyed by his presence, so how was she going to last the whole night or even the whole tired weekend with him?

But her mother gave her a warning look as if she was getting the message that Veela wasn’t entirely okay with any of this.

“Sweetie may I talk to you later on tonight?” Her mother ask quite calm herself. Veela’s mother looked so calm and elegant that it made Veela scared also. She always had a fear of mother whenever she spoke like that. He mother was always the calm type of person but true to them both; if they got pissed enough they would go at it and bring the whole world down with them. Like some people say, watch out for the quiet ones, there always the dangerous ones to approach, you never know what is running in their heads of theirs and this was a true known fact. Her mother was those kinds of people you can never read or tell what was going to happen next. But sense her and Veela was so alike she knew right away that her mother was going to ask her about what is going on between Pitt and her. Like her mother she could always read Veela like a book.

“Sure, but let me go take a shower and unpack my belongs first.” Veela says and doesn’t hesitate to look her mother in the eyes. She already knew what her mother was thinking of before she walked into another world of agonizing suffocating breathless world her mother was able to create. She took a long breathe and ran upstairs to her room escaping the massacre she felt like was about to happen any second. She went and took a long shower letting the cold water run through her body slowly getting ready to walk right into the burning flames and when she was done, fully cloths and seeing Pitt sit on the bed with his arms crossed together and waiting silently and relaxingly calm and satisfy for some reason. He wore a smirk on his face and seems rather happy about his current position. However his arrogant smile bother her so much she wanted to smack that smirk off his face, she wanted to bash his happiness away and she also wanted whack him out of her sight. But then again she sighs in a very unhappy mode and threw her towel at his face instead.

“Take a shower!” Veela commanded unhappily and madly. His smile was seem so inhuman, at that amused facial expression he had on was too annoying. His appearance seems so alienated that it made his looks so more attracting then he already was which made herself grew to hate his charms even more. Although she knew herself that she liked it very much.

He was happy, why was he happy? Her voice was so startled in her mind even she couldn’t find herself to talk anymore. She was finding herself to be bother by him so much and it’s exactly what he was doing to her and was accomplishing his task. So this was his intentions: To make her annoy as much as possible, to make her mad at him and to have her break down in front of him. It was all to have her rage out at him and to see her mad was amusing to his sight and he was defiantly making his rounds on making her furious with him. He chuckles a laughs when she threw his towel on him and shakes his head in merriment. He was totally having his gratification on his own terms and she couldn’t stand it that this is making him so happy and delighted about this. She took off and left the room as soon as he got up not wanting to see any more of his enlightenment.

“Mother you wanted to talk to me about?” Veela says lowering her head at her.

“Sweetie come sit beside of me.” Her mother says with a taunting tone and Veela does as her mother says. “I have notice something weird going on between you and dear Pitt, is everything alright?”

“Of course mother, everything is alright.”

“And I know coming back here reminds you a lot about Sai, he was once here, he was once your past and now this is your present to move on. He will forever be embedded in your heart but it’s time to move on honey.”

So this was it, all her mother wanted to talk about was Sai. Thank goodness it wasn’t something else.

“I am mother you know it’s hard when you’re married to someone who……..” Veela stop noticing she almost gave Pitt away. “Someone who is so different from what I thought of…… he can make me happy in ways Sai couldn’t” Veela lied again. She would probably guess that none of this was going to be true anyways.

But somehow after talking to her mother who was always going to butt into her problems once in while was a good idea for once. She took her mother’s advice and when she return back to her room all happy she was caught staring at Pitt who had just came back out of the bathroom with only a towel wrap around his waist showing all his prefect masculine body. Her jaw flew open as her eyes gaze went down at his body down and up again finding herself embarrassed being caught staring at him. She gulps unknowingly herself and started to hick-up from her embarrassment. Her cheeks rose cheeky hot pink and so suddenly he walked toward her with a wide smile on his face.

“Breathe Veela.” Pitt said in a mocking tone and raised her chin up so she would meet his gaze, closing her month in awe. His eye darted at her like flames burning up in his touch and the feeling of desire reaching a particular point where he long for then just a touch. Pitt would have never thought that one kiss will make his lust for a woman so much. His skin against her brush equally hot and sexy he could feel the excitement running over again and again in his mind. The thought of having her in his arms all night and her lips against his as there body would close up with each other seem so breathlessly HOT, he craved for more than just a simple touch. All he could think of was to throw her onto the bed and make love to her again and again. His breath grew tiredly long and huffy. He couldn’t believe she affected him so much that he hasn’t even notice until now. How did he last a whole year and a half not noticing this? Or that the fact is he was somehow lusting over her so much for the past two days only. Bringing little pearls of sweat to emerge from beneath his skin, but Veela didn’t notice sense he had just taken a shower just now. Pitt couldn’t stop thinking of it now of how many ways he could handle her and of how he would be able to show her the many possibilities of his hands touching every inch of her body and his kisses that will blossom up the excitement in her body and the way she will react to him. The thought was so engross inside of him that he had to stop before he lost control but he wanted so so so much more than just the mere thought of it. He was not going to force her if she was not willing. But it stuck to him like super glue his mind was beginning to become humid in such condition.

But it was more amusing to have caught a sight of Veela checking him out under such circumstances made his heart raced wildly with excitement he never knew this women could had bewitch him so much. It was more than what Maya did to him with so much passion written all over his body he craved for the sweetness of her body against his.

Veela didn’t even notice herself not breathing anymore. Damn herself for losing control of her eyes that followed his body up and down. She slowly removed his hands with a shove and ended with slow steps away from him but somehow it was like her eyes were playing games with her. For a bit second she thought she saw him walk towards her or was he not? She gulps down at noticing this was really happening. Her mind, body and soul froze in panic what was she going to do? Was this also his damn Intentions also? Her mind was racing insanely, her soul inside of her was screaming out in want also but her whole body actually looked shock more than wanting pleasure at the moment.

The water wash away from his body and down onto the floor leaving little droplets, not that she notice them running of his yummy body. He took steps by step as Veela back away from him, she was going to push him away from walking farther on with her but his hands grasp hers as soon as her hands was up and found the back of her legs ending at the side of the bed. She looked back at her surroundings and back up when she came eyes to eyes with him, she was so close to his lips, his cheeks and his adorable dimples. But the only problems were it didn’t stop there either. She couldn’t scream or anything, this was her parents’ house. Pitt just didn’t know when to stop and he came closer and closer until she finally drop onto the bed herself with silence cracking up from her every breathe. He was hovering over her with a seductive smile as his eyes glare at her with satisfactory. Why was he smiling so much anyways? Okay she knows you’re happy about your damn accomplishment by having her under you but okay enough with the smiling it’s getting creepy fast. She thought with an annoying look and notice that the night before she had told him he looked way better when he smile or that he was hot, cute what was it again? She couldn’t remember right away anymore with him over her.

“Pitt please…” Veela sighs closing her eyes to calm herself down.

No Way am I going to let you possess me!! Veela yelled inside her mind even when her eyes and body didn’t seem to react to her mind or thoughts.

His hands moved hers over his chest watching her reaction. His eyes were so dreamy but she felt his heart race twice as fast as hers. He was as nerves as she was, so does this mean this is the next step?

“What were you saying?” Pitt says with a glare of amusement.

“Get off of me and wear your cloths Pitt” Veela says demanding him too. No way was she going to fall right into his trap of lustiness. There was no way she was going to let him try to control her with his yummy body and his seductive eyes. He was good at that but damn his smile that melted her heart but was also twice as annoying as his happy amusing face that was all feeding from her madness.

He chuckles a laughs shakes his head and jumps off of her. Wow he did get off, who would think he would listen to her. But tomorrow he will see her again with a more dramatic plan to get back at him. It was his turn to get annoyed and angry with her. Today was just the beginning and better be ready cause she will wipe off that smile he had on today. Veela rolled to her side of the bed and slept as far as possible away from Pitt side. What was going on with his head of his anyways? He seems weird but just watch when they get back home he won’t be acting like this anymore.

The next morning dragged enormously slowly and Veela found herself surprise that he didn’t dare try to do anything else last night not that she was slowly waiting for him to. She quickly got up, change and storm right out of the room. But only did she not realize that Pitt was already awoke before of her and was already down stairs. He was helping her mom cook breakfast. What a weird way of finding him cook, does he even cook? Or learning to now?

“Mmmm, smells yummy, what are you guys making?” Veela asks with a deep yawn.

“Kow Tom Moo and Pa Thong Ko.” Pitt answers her with a huge grin hanging from the side of his face.

“Sounds yummy, then why are you cutting up fruits?”

“Making it for lunch later on, our desert, we have guest today.”

“Guest?”

“Yes, your parents didn’t tell you? Sense we came back your parents are going to hold a small family gathering for us before we leave.” Pitt says as Veela shakes her head in understanding him.

“Princess!!” A familiar voice echoes behind her making Veela stop and looked at the man standing behind her with his arms wide open giving her a I know you want me kind of look.

Pitt was taking back at the weird introduction and continued to stare at Veela, ha like she was going to acknowledge him with such a cheesy line, he thought. With a smile on his face and was sadly disappointed when Veela did the opposite of what he thought. She did acknowledge him and ran to him as fast as she could and jumps right into his embraced. She acted as if he was her lost lover that had gone to war of something and that she hasn’t seen him for so long that she had to jump right into his embrace tightly. The stranger held her in his embrace high with Veela’s legs wrapped around his waist; she too was hugging him way to tight. This made Pitt feel very uneasy. His smile gone and now that angry he put aside slowly emerged again. Veela was right she was going to slap that smile off his face and she finally did but not this way she hadn’t plan it to go like this. But who cares right this man came right in time and it wasn’t her fault it was her parents for inviting him.

Haha, in your face, I told you I’ll slap that smile off that face of yours, Veela thought and chuckles a small laugh within the strangers arms.

Hahaha LOL yep finally done with this chapter I hope u girls like it!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! You just have to stop in the good part! You need to update soon na Kia! I want to know what's Pitt going to do to her when he feels uneasy like that. Haha! Update soon ka! :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
This Is Just getting Better An Better Everytime...ur making me excited for the next part....update soon kia

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 10

Pitt watches the two, glaring at them with the most demented stare ever. He wasn’t even watching what he was cutting anymore and his eyes travel along with Veela’s body and how she let that man touch her so freely.

“A-hem!” Pitt says removing the knife from his hands and walked across the room to Veela and her guess. He gave him a reassuring smile but really he wanted to snap this stranger hand off and break them away from Veela’s grip.

“Oh, well Danas this is Pitt my husband. Pitt this is Danas my friend.”

Friend? When you hug him it seems more than just friends. Pitt thought with more anger. He shakes the man’s hands and removed himself from his grip any longer.

“Veela, honey will you mind helping me prepare for this afternoon then?” Pitt asks her trying to keep her busy from staying any longer with Danas. Veela turns to him and raises her eyebrows at him.

“Um, I have a lot of catching up to do with Danas. Can you do it alone honey? Okay thanks!” Veela says without even giving him an option and took Danas hands with her and left with him so quickly.

Pitt scoffs unbelievably at her remark. He just couldn’t believe it, how could she do this to him? This was like cheating, for reals. Well maybe not cheating but she was choosing to hang out with another man before his very own eyes. What could he had thought this was then?

“Are you okay, Pitt” Veela’s mother asked him weirdly.

“No I’m fine Grace, just a little shock that’s all.” Veela mother (Grace) looks at him and then towards her daughter and laughs.

“Don’t be jealous dear, they are just friends, from a long long time ago until he went into the military and now just came back after so long. Danas is just like brother to Veela.”

But Pitt couldn’t believe anything he hears. For who knows it may turn the opposite way. His demander was telling him more than he actually heard from Grace. Pitt was more worried about Veela falling out of love with him then she has already started to fall for him. Or has she even fallen in love with him yet? This whole concept of love was so confusing you couldn’t think with your mind but your heart instead and his heart was telling him he wanted more than just emotions and feelings he wanted way so much more.

And the thought of the twilight series came to him mind for some unknown reason, when Bella was so obsess over Edwards that all she could think of was him and why he had left her in New Moon. And then the thought of Jacob being Edwards’s replacement for the time being angered him just as the thought of that Danas dude coming to replace him also. He was going nuts, why the heck did the Twilight series come up in his mind. He hated those series not that he has seen them before. How did he even come up comparing his life against the Twilight series in the first place? This woman defiantly making him go mad or even insane for the most part.

He continued to watch them from the corner of his eyes as more people came visiting and entering the house as the hours pass Pitt stood by the side drinking a glass of white wine, still watching the unknown couple who was so called friends together.

“So I see your still watching them so closely.” An unknown woman came and sat beside of him. With her long elegant legs that was shining through who knows where they have been. He wasn’t interest in this woman who was trying to show off her cleavage and her curves to him, so basically she was trying to throwing herself at him.

“I’m married.” Pitt says playing with his ring for her to notice that he had no interest in her. But she didn’t move either. She smiled at him amusingly and her eyes beaming at him glowingly. As her smile meet her eyes. Pitt could see through her like glass and knew she wouldn’t care that he was married at all. This woman had so much experience from being with men that all she had to do was smile with her eyes and she could have had anyone she wanted falling down to kiss her feet. But he wasn’t going to fall for it he was way too busy thinking of Veela and how insanely she was making him jealous.

He soon thought of how many ways he could go over there and throw her over his shoulders and just tell her who she exactly belongs to. But with this kind of sight with so many guess already he would embarrass her and her family if he did or would they even care at all?

“C’mon let me show you a place around here.” The women says again and grabs his hands shoving him away before he had to say anything and that’s when Veela caught sight of him also. Danas was talking to her with so full of inspiration until Veela stood up and watch Pitt taking his leave with another women. Danas watches her eyes and chuckles at her.

“Go” Danas says with humor.

“What’s that Danas?” Veela says taking her attention back to him.

“Go, a women got to do what she has to do right? Go protect your man before he gets cat nap or even worse than that.” Danas says with humor in his eyes as he smiled so sparkly at her.

She mutters shyly at him with a thank you and lowers her head at him and quickly follows Pitt’s way trying to find where the heck they ran off too.

Now where did this slut, cat nap my husband to? Veela thought and ran back and forth searching for them. She was getting very impatient in fact she thought about giving up finding him. What was he to her? And she stop her searching around the house and bent down closing up to her knees and inhaled for long time before she realize herself.

The dark night was glazing down at her so incredibly that it was a beautiful sight until she heard some giggling around the corner.

Dear god, please don’t tell me that’s.........Veela thought and cussed to herself for stopping at that place and stood up. Might as well get this over with then leaving it alone, Veela thought again and trailed off to the noise. She then stops for a split second and held her grounds, thank you god. It wasn’t Pitt and it brought her relief. She smiled once again and walked back into their back yard and notice Danas still sitting at the same place he was at and Pitt was standing all alone again.

Where did go then? Veela thought. She was for sure that he had escape with that ruthless women and now he was all by himself so innocently.

But Pitt piercing eyes shot up at her with not only anger but flashing daggers. He back away from the wall that was supposing holding him up and dash through the crowed like a crazy zombie that haven’t had any flesh for who knows how long, and grip her hand tightly removing her from where she stood angrily.

Veela was taking back at his anger, what was wrong with him? She followed along with him holding her other hand against his that was pulling her away from everyone. They were like little teenagers who had just came out of a party being jealous and bickering at one another for so long that they just need to breath with one another. They needed to sort this out. Pitt then swung her over into their room and closed the door slamming it close loud enough that everyone had to stop their conversation and look up at one another wondering what the heck had happen.

But only one out of the bunch chuckles at this remark of happening. Danas laughs and a large smile crosses his face as his hands traced over his lower lip. Of course he knew what was going on; he could read both Veela and Pitt like a book. The thought was funny this whole thing was funny to him. As everyone watch him with a confusing look and Danas finally stood up fixing his shirt showing his masculine figure and walked over to Grace and her husband.

“I would advise for everyone to leave right about now.” Danas says with the most charming tone to his as if he knew what was going to go down tonight and laughs again. “Including....not to be rude Grace but also you and your husband.”

“Oh” Was the only thing that came out of Veela mother’s mouth getting the message. As she turn around to look back at her husband.

“Why is that son?” Veela father (John) asks him with confuse, giving Danas another grin to laugh about.

“If I’m observing them correctly, it looks to me like the sin hasn’t been committed yet, if you would like for that to be a more formal way to say it.” Danas said again and bent down to kiss Grace cheeks.

“I will take my leave now Grace, John and please tell Veela that it was great to have seen her again.” Danas said and left the place.
☺♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥☺

“What is wrong with you Pitt?” Veela says bring her hand up to touch the side of his cheeks.

“Don’t touch me” He growled at her and removes himself from her hands. His eyes still glaring at with confusion almost as if he was saying get the heck away from me.

Veela watches his tone and mood change dramatically. Why was he acting up like this? Geesh stop being so dramatic, I thought that was my role? Veela thought and chuckles to herself making him watch her in a stiffer mood.

“Is there something funny?” He asked coldly at her.

“No, I’m just wondering why you’re so mad for.” Veela says in a mocking tone. “I mean it’s not like I didn’t anything to you right?”

“Didn’t do anything to me? Did you know how worry I was when you were gone? Or how you suddenly disappeared from my sight? Or how all day you had avoided me for the whole day with Prince charming over there?” He questions her with silence.

“Well you were too busy with your women that you didn’t even notice me being gone too right?” Veela says snapping back at him. “What is this, how can you be mad at me huh?” Veela question him again. “I mean it’s not like I’m stuck to you like glue.”

“You want me to do that?” Pitt says grabbing onto both her arms. His warning sounded so so real like he meant it in a way.

“You wouldn’t dare? Now get your hands off of me, didn’t you tell me not to touch you?” Veela hissed at him with a more monotone way and pushed him back.

“Challenge me again and I promise you I will.” Pitt says pressing his lips against hers harshly and held her face against his large hands and moved his lips over hers so slightly with so much want and more.

****Hello my fellow readers!! I hope this chapter is satisfying but i'm sorry Pitt didn't suffer as much as you guys wanted. I'm also hoping this isn't too much or over broad because this chapter just kinda came out like this. haha :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow... Moreeeee! More of kissing and dramatic scenes. Lmao, Kia why did you make that scene longer? Lol cause you know you stop in he good part na. Hah! Anyways, it's ok, just please update soon na. Hehe :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh wow... Moreeeee! More of kissing and dramatic scenes. Lmao, Kia why did you make that scene longer? Lol cause you know you stop in he good part na. Hah! Anyways, it's ok, just please update soon na. Hehe :)
haha candy theres a reason why i stop in the next chapter u will find out why!! :) and please do update urs too!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
haha candy theres a reason why i stop in the next chapter u will find out why!! :) and please do update urs too!!
Hahah! shhhhh... Put my ff on the side. Lmao jk!
I don't know, I'm not in the mood yet to write my ff. But I have a reason why. Lol

Please update soon na. I really want to read more of the kissing scenes. Haha :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am so so enjoying this. I tense up reading all the emotions of Pitt. I like this this side of Veela also.

Great, great job, Kiki. I love your descriptions. Please continue.