The Marriage "Ch29" 10.09.13 ENDING

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kia, that was such a great update! I'm loving the jealousy between the two. 5555 But, let's hope
it doesn't go out for to long or esle Pitt won't take it easy on Veela anymore. Oh and Veela is stepping
up her game as well. Hummm what does that mean?? You better watch out Veela, cause Pitt is pretty
much wants to get under your skin, day by day! :coverlaf:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So is Seena and Chai okay now?
Yes they are im still working around them...somehow there kinda stuck in my head haha!! :) i have an idea for them but im still busy with school and everything but sense Thanksgiving break is coming soon then i will have more time to update to all u guys!! Well Happy Soon Thanksgiving everyone!! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Okay Huge Announcement!!! I m am wondering if u all want me to update my new ff?? I am deciding to drop my ff Breath, it's been a while and i absolutely do not know how to continued it.I am so sorry for my readers who have been following along my ff Breath, i'm just kinda stuck so here i have me new ff Killer to update! So what do you guys think?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 11

The night had been a long one and somehow everyone was so quiet outside that Veela had to push Pitt back from making a mistake in trusting him for another kiss. Although she was deeply affected by it she wasn’t ready for such madness with him. Who knows, if he has her, he would probably be threating her about how she was his and only his. This was something she did not what to go down the road with him yet, for she didn’t really know who Pitt really was. She wanted to deal with everything about their feelings and this marriage she thought wasn’t ever going to unfold itself, but slowly did with their touch that seems so inhuman and alienated.

Veela was desperately hot and concern about her next future to be, with her insane husband who was known somehow obsess with her lips and involving kisses breaking out any second. His grip has gotten more aggressive and he, himself was not himself at all. He seems too possessive of her already which was also another thing for her to think about. Maybe Pitt was right when he said he wasn’t the guy for her to fall in love with?

Veela woke up in the middle of the night with a deeply sigh of what the hell happen last night. She rose up to only find herself sleeping beside of him but she had no such clue of when they went to sleep. She didn’t remember anything of them going to sleep, so how did she end up here? But she did remember removing Pitt away from her with a shove and instantly exited the room. She shakes her head with trying to remember but nothing came out and stood up and walked away from the bed and walked towards the huge window, watching the night burn its way through the night.

Large creepy hands circle around her waist surprising Veela as she was startled and tried to remove his hands. Of course she knew who it was, but it was just that she didn’t hear him wake up. Her heart pounded so loudly that even herself didn’t hear his heavy footsteps but her own heartbeat. The dark room was beginning to reach its mood of the night just like a full moon when a wolfs actions where heard through the night of its cries. Veela was about to jerk his hands away with some enormous dislike of emotions of the way he held her or was it that she was slowly trying to figure out her emotion for him when she wasn’t really clear herself but wanted another chance at love only.

“Pitt....” Veela sigh unclearly and choke at her understanding that he was standing right in front of her.

“Shhh-----” Was all Pitt manages to mummer and pulled her in a strange hug. His lips met her temples and held her tight into his warm embraced. He was definitely taking advantage of the unwelcoming shock that was running through Veela’s mind of surprising thoughts.

Veela did nothing more than let him hold her tight. She knew of nothing to do more than let him do this. She did, her heart pounded more than it usually did and her breath suddenly gave her away. Her eyes circle around him with want even when she had rejected him earlier and with Pitt pulling away only did she realize that he was half naked with his bare chest showing with his prefect abs and masculine body that shine out at her. She gulps down nervously and wanted to press her hands onto his chest and push him away but as soon as her touch was near his, her breath skipped a beat and she knew that was a wrong move. Closing her eyes with now distraction and she knew her motivations was with him. She couldn’t find herself to pull him away and felt his forehead coming down against hers gently, with his lips inches away from hers and slowly above hers slowly as his kisses was as gently as ever has felt them replace on hers again.

Pitt didn’t bother to move but his hands naughty played along with her body movement and smirk while kissing her so easily. He was beyond playing along with his wanting and waiting patiently for her to give in and found himself pulling her up and dropping her down onto the bed kissing her so passionately as his soft lips met up with her softness of skin under her jawline and down to her neck inhaling his sweet scent as her hands carry to his hair tug on it increasing the temper of movement. Until did Pitt pull away and her sight became very unclear Veela saw a blur and then it was Sai which she quickly shoved him off and escape his grasp when she jerk away and hit something hard making her shake her head in ouch and notice right away that it was only a dream.

She grasp for air and sat up with the weirdest dream ever, okay dreaming about Pitt about to make love to her and then turn to Sai was something she did not intend to dream about. Who does? As she looked up and notice it was still dark outside but the sun was slowly trying to rise up again. Was this some kind of sign? Was Sai trying to tell her something or was she just dreaming randomly or out of the ordinary at all?

“What wrong?” Pitt sighs waking up at her mass nosiness. His hands closed over to his eyes and sat up with his elbows still attach to the bed itself.

“Nothing just a bad dream that’s all, I’m fine really Pitt.”

“So you’re not mad at me anymore?” He echoes into her ears bring her chills and she scouted away from him.

“No, I’m not mad I never was. I was just taking by surprise.” Veela says and takes her leave but he held onto her hands as soon as she stood up and pulls her back down with an intense stare.

“Get your stuff ready were going back home.”

And so Pitt lets Veela go and woke up himself. Veela did as she was told and got all her stuff ready. She had no plans of doing anything anymore or trying to escape him, it’s not like she can anyways. All she could think about was, how was she going to deal with all of this?

Veela got her things and gather them downstairs as her parents watching her and Pitt leave, saying their goodbyes and wishing them luck.

But Pitt made sure Veela got in and buckled up because he wasn’t yet going to let her go home just yet. He was going to have her close to his side and that means he might even take her to his work place for the first time since there marriage.

“Where are you taking me? Are we not going home?” Veela questions him as she sat back in her seat crossing her arms at him.

“We are but later, I don’t trust you going back home after you tried to run away from me days ago.”

“Who wouldn’t?” Veela mumble quietly to herself. But Pitt was sure he heard her right and clear.

“What was that?” He question snapping back at her.

“Oh, no nothing” Veela lied again. Damn she was becoming a liar to thanks to him. He had her lying this whole act and now she too was lying to him.

The whole ride was silent but quick. It was faster than usual but it felt so awkward just riding in the same car with him. This was like what, there second time ever being in a car together? Pitt stepped out of the car and retrieve to her side. He open the door gently as Veela got out and looked around her.

“Why did you take me to your working place?”

“Our working place! Correctly this place is yours also. This whole place is mine and many more around the world.” Pitt corrected her.

“Okay? I guess so....” Veela says feeling a little weird about the whole thing.

☺♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥☺

“When do you want to go?” Chai asked Seena as he helps prepared breakfast.

“To where again?” Seena asked not remembering.

“To our little trip remember? You said we can go so when do you want it?” Chai asked cutting down the vegetables.

“In a couple of days? No let’s wait for next weeks? No next month?”

“Seena?” Chai says chuckling. “How about next week?”

“Sounds great” Seena says.

“Huh, this is what I get for marrying someone who can’t make up their minds.” Chai says teasingly as Seena hits his shoulder.

“Whatever”

“Hump you know it’s the truth.”

“Okay I guess so...” Seena says rolling her eyes at him. “This is also what I get for marrying you.” Seena says mocking him as he putted down his knife and continued to chase after in the kitchen.

Veela sat on the floor against the small table in Pitt office as he was working. It was the most boring thing she has ever done in her life. She just sat there doddle dotting around like a small child trying to learn their alphabet but couldn’t. How this day was going by so slow she even felt like she was going to stop breathing just staring at him read along his paper works and having his assistant come back and forth into his office.

How can anyone deal with this kind of lifestyle? Veela thought as she was at the merge of pulling her own hair out. She couldn’t take it anymore, the clock was tick-toking it’s way with every annoying little sound it made that sounded like bells ringing at the top of its mass into her brain. As she slap her hands onto the table loudly and got up from where she stood. But Pitt just still sat still not even noticing her at all. Why the heck would he take her to his work place and just expect for her to follow along like some kind of child?

“Pitt!” Veela says losing patient. “I can’t deal with this. It’s so boring.” She nagged at him with frustration.

But Pitt continued to do nothing in return. He just sat there reading over his “projects”. He had no problem with her acting this way at all. In fact it was amusing to see her act so fierce like a kitten.

“Pitt!” Veela echoed again with a very annoying sigh as her eyes pop out largely at him but he still didn’t move and she huff and puff and pouted her way again to sit where she was before.

But this time she took a pen into her hands and plotted down little drawings of her trying to strangle him or have him crying. It was hilarious to her touch but then after hours of just drawing, she got very bored of doing just that and started making her own music. Veela was now acting like a child as she held two pens with both her hands and started to tap it along the table as she moves with the beat. It sounded quiet decent in her ears as she smiled at herself for being such a success in her own world of musical performance.

But on the other hand was getting annoyed now. With the tapping and so called “Music”. It was not pleasing to hear nor was it any good at all. It was just the tap tap, bang bang, tap tap, bang, bang, who wouldn’t get annoyed by it?

“Veela please stop.” Pitt says putting her pack of folders down. She looked up at him and continued with her music. “Okay go play around in the lobby or something but don’t leave the building.” Pitt says and Veela stood up happily and left his office with a huge smile on her face. “And don’t be causing any trouble Veela.”

“Okay sir, will do!” Veela says with a salute and childishly made her way out of his office.

Now his office was in peace and quiet. He had work to do and quickly enter his late meeting in the afternoon, not knowing where Veela was at her, he just had to focus on his work for moment. He stayed in his meeting for at least two hours or three and when he got out sighing in mission accomplish now where is that women?

Veela sat back onto the bench outside before the huge company behind her as people came walking about their day as traffic became bigger and bigger by the moment. She held out a long breath and stood up immediately wondering if Pitt was actually don with his work but with doing so she bump into someone and it made her fall onto the ground as she began to look up papers flew everywhere around her and the unknown men that was in front of her.

“Are you okay?” He asked her and helps her up. Veela took his hands and gave him a sheepish smile and shyly looked down biting her lips. This guy was stunning which made her insides blush into butterflies. She nods her head at him and continued smiling.

“Oh my papers!” The guy said and went back to focus on catching his papers that was flying everywhere.

“I’ll help you out.” Veela says and follows his gaze as she tried to help him.

Where is she? Pitt thought and put his stuff down as he walked out on Jeena’s desk. (His assistant)

“Jeena have you seen my wife?”

“Uh, no sir I have not seen her after she walked out of your office.” Jeena says and went back to work. But she looked up at him again and asked, “DO you want me to find her for you?”

“No, its okay I can do it myself.” Pitt says and was going to make his way back until his cell rung and he went to looked over the building of people and traffic.

“Uh...yea go ahead I need those papers now and please tell John I need those projects to be done and dealt with so he can come here asap!” Pitt says turning around and the pacing back and forth as he return to his same place. “Yes, I know....okay and please do tell.............” Pitt was signal off when he then notices Veela trying to catch papers flying in the air with another man doing the same thing until they bump into each other and had that cliché moment together. His teeth swished together in what jealous? And made a fist with his hands feeling really un-pleased at this particular moment. “Hey, Zeen let me call you back in a bit.” Pitt says with an unwelcoming feeling and charge out of the building.

Hi u guys this will be my last update for the week i think.. haha i am like i said super busy this week and will not have time to update for a couple of weeks so please bare with me also!! I will update a very satisfying update when i get back to my ff. Who knows i may make it super long because i've missed out for maybe a week or two so yea!! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
its ok take your time i know same i am very busy tooo...there thanksgiving tomorrow and then black friday and then hmong new year so yeah....

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Kia !!! I will be very patient for next chapter but damn !!!! You stopped at the interesting moment !!!!! Lol. Don't worry about anything , and cannot wait for your killer ff !!!! Hihihi !!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Im sorry u guys, looks like i wont be updated anytime soon the semster is almost up and i really got to study and focus at the moment so please be pateint and bare with me please. I wll be sure to update sometimes near when i have time!! Thank you guys!! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Ch12

Veela was swung away and hit something hard she was surprised and started at the same time as she notice the familiar figure before of her. HIs eyes were shot deadly dark and venomously as she pushed him away with a shove. But he held her tight not letting her loose and grip the paper out of her hands and into the strangers hands instead. The stranger looked confused and stops Pitt before going away.

“Everything fine?” He asked towards Veela even though he held onto Pitt. Veela stared harshly at Pitt and gave the stranger a warm smile.

“Everything’s fine.”

“You sure?”

“What do you know think I’ll do to her?” Pitt asked eagerly.

“I don’t know you tell me.” The stranger said with a mocking altitude. Pitt’s grip held on more firmly as Veela felt his angrily raising rapidly.

“Pitt please let’s go.” Veela says trying to calm his temper down before he loses it.

“Stay away from my wife.” Pitt voice sharp and with a warning, he dragged Veela along with him back into the building.

“Barry...” Veela squirm and bit his hand.

“Stay still.” Pitt says in a hush movement and grip more tightly onto her wrist.

“You’re hurting me” She yelled with fury and then there was a bam, Veela was release and dragged away as the stranger from before held her behind of him. Veela gasp in disbelief and stop the guy from going near Pitt, but Pitt got back up and moved Veela out of the way as them both started going at one another again.

“Stop!” she yelled and pulled Pitt away, she grips his arm but all he did was pushing her back away. Veela had to quickly think of an idea before the two of them beat each to death, so she bravely went up to both of them and slap Pitt first hard and violently as she repeated her same steps rapidly against the strangers face. They both stopped and looked up at Veela who looked so frighten and fragile.

“I’m sorry” Veela mutter and harshly gather her feet and walked away. But soon she was pulled back and yelled at him.

“Let me go Pitt!” But it wasn’t him.

“I should be sorry; I thought he was abusing you with the way you left with him.”

“Well I’m fine, and no need to be sorry and thank you for your concern.” Veela says pulling his hands away from her.

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine?”

“Yes....”

“why wouldn’t she be?” Pitt says pulling Veela behind of him as them both got really annoying to Veela.

“Stop!” Veela yelled with annoyance. “You should go.” She sighs at the stranger and looks up at Pitt, “and you, when will we go home?”

“You sure?” The stranger asked.

“Yes!” Veela snap, “Thanks for your concern really I can handle myself.” She said sounding offensive. “You can leave” She order and the cute stranger left feeling dumb to even middle in and trying to help, when clearly there was no point to it in the first place.

“Pitt!” Veela sighs again.

“You want to go home now, of course we will! I’ll make sure that happens.” Pitt says with gritted teeth.

On the other hand, Seena was packing her belongings and also Chai’s. She excited and happy at the same time because it has been like forever since they went on a vacation, but then soon her phone ring and she answer her phone in a rush to thinking it was Chai. He had gone out and took care of the same thing again at work, which was annoying but still it was his job.

“Hello?” She greets happily but then her smile falls. She quickly stumbles over her words and her own two feet to get ready as fast as possible and storm out of the house.

Something bad has happen, please be safe, please. Seena prays and took off.

“You can’t be mad at me!” Veela rolls her eyes as Pitt frustration came over him and he hits the wheels with madness.

“How can I not?” Pitt scoffs and dangerously blew his anger out like a dragon breathing its own fire out in fury. “How were you to feel if I ran off out in the streets and somehow got hook to a mere stranger I barely know?”

“Shut-up!” Veela yelled back. “And clearly that did not happen and don’t you dare bring up that crap around me, I am pretty much faithful to anyone I am with.” She answers him honestly and gave him the evil eye before looking away from him.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Are we still seriously on this topic? You ought to be glad I don’t bring out Miss-high-pitch-Barbie-doll Maya out right.” Veela says with announce as she let the name Maya slither out her tongue nastily. “I am not jealous about you hanging around her so don’t act all possessive of me when you do not own me.” Veela said feeling a pitch of lie but it was the half-truth to what she had said.

“Maya? What does she have to do with this? Do not bring in someone else into this problem will you this does not.....”

Cut off once again by Veela as she threw down her purse on top of her lap angrily. “How does this not involve her also? I do not bring her up because I want to but because I am proving my point. Do not blame this all on me, okay a guy came up and bump into me accidently well at least he wasn’t my ex-lover! And that’s not all, you took her home or whatever you two did when I specifically told you not too and you did it anyways. You don’t see me going around being mad and storming around like a freaking manic on the kill just because your wife is outside of the street and helping a mere stranger because I bump into him ACCENDENTLY!” Veela said after taking a deep breath and finish her long sentence. “So do not even start with me.” She said pointing her finger at him madly.

‘Okay maybe there is some truths to what she had said.’ Pitt thought with annoyance that Veela was actually was right about this. He had nothing else to fight with her or to even start another conversation. He had nothing else against her and she left him speechless to say more. Gosh! He hates it when someone actually wins him at arguing, for all he knows he was the champion at this game. And for the fun of it he wasn’t going to back down out of it even if he had to come up with something so stupid just to have an argument with her.

“You think I want to start this too? And do not bring in Maya again you leave her out of this.”

“Why because she’s so precious to you, or because you can’t stop thinking about her or is it because you’re still so in love with her?” Veela says in a wary cocky monotone of despair. “Please why don’t you save your memories with her for later Pitt and start living in present why don’t you? You’re really getting annoying with your UNDYING LOVE for Maya.” Veela says with a laugh and scoff at what she just said, it just sounded so funny running out of her tongue as she rolled her eyes at him with mockery in her voice. “I mean it’s not like she still feels for you that’s why she threw you away in the first place right or am I wrong. And you still protect her like her father; let me ask you seriously do you even know why you fell in love with such low taste in women in the first place?”

As the car came to a sudden stop shoving both of them to slam onto their seatbelt and back again.

“What the hell!”

“Sorry wasn’t looking.” Pitt’s said with annoyance.

‘Yep this woman defiantly knew how to piss someone off.’ He thought as the car was in totally silence after that. He probably knew slamming the car to a total stop would shut her up from farther humiliation of him. He had nothing to say but admit his defeat. He finally lost his top game and somehow this women sitting next to him that looked so deeply innocent wasn’t as innocent as you thought she would be. She was a total nightmare. She knew how to crawl under your skin when she wanted to and she could read one like a book.

As they tune into the gateway towards there house Veela took her leave and rushed into the house before Pitt can catch up with her. She was to angry and frustrated at him. She didn’t get him or his bipolar self. He was always happy then and there he was mad one second. She was awfully tried with his unknowns being thrown at her whenever he felt like it was right which it was not. But before she could get through those doors she was sung back and faced Pitt. Her body hit his hard chest as his snaky arms wrapped around her waist quickly as his eyes caught up with hers and they both stared at each other with mischievous eyes.

“What are you doing?” Veela asked with danger in her tone. “I do not like it when you feel like you want to touch me whenever you feel like it.” She spite out at him venomously. Her eyes seem to shoot out daggers at him with her unpleased pushes.

“Where home aren’t we?” Pitt says with not answering her own question as he change the subject dramatically. “I’ve should teach you some lesson shouldn’t I?”

“What? Let me go!” Veela manages to choke out before he did anything to her and she pushed again. But he seems to have pleasure in seeing her fight against him or that he was amused because she was freaking out about this. It was quite a sight to witness, such innocents and strong composure she was.

“I won’t!” Pitt says with an evil grin as he gives her a devilishly laugh teasing her. He really wasn’t going to do anything to her but scare her, which was working and he seem pretty happy about it sense she humiliated him in the car earlier. “I want you now.” He tease again with a husky low voice and smiled at her.

“Pitt! Right now is not the time to be playing around.” Veela snap as her cheeks suddenly flash a rosy color.

Damn it’s hot in here or is it just me? Veela thought and tried not to smile or show any emotions towards him. She was supposed to be mad at him not give into to him. But she couldn’t help it but decided to play along with him then. She grip onto his collar and playfully gave him a seductive stare. She smiled at him wickedly and pulled herself more to him. Looks like his plan of “teasing” her is running out of control and her petite little fingers run along his neck. As he pushed her into the house and slam the door closed as they both circle around in each other’s arms. Their lips met closely to each other’s as passion runs wild and then there lips met smoothly against each other. Deepening every movement and Pitt squeezing her body closer and closer to him with intensity and fervor he couldn’t get enough of it. As they both danced around in each other’s arms with passionate kisses and vehemence emotions.

“A-hem!” A sound came around to them both as Pitt and Veela suddenly stop noticing they weren’t alone. They both stop and search around until a familiar figure showed up.

“You do always keep your spare or key under the pot of roses outside.”

“Maya?” Pitt says as he slowly stretch away from Veela leaving her standing alone dumbly.

“What are you doing here?” Veela asked feeling very piss off.

What the F***! Are you kidding me? Her thoughts screamed at her with madness she was furious, outrage with this situation.

“Pitt calm your wife down, she a little bit too mad don’t you think so?” Maya says in a mocking tone.

“Don’t you even say anything to me Pitt, I am talking to Maya.”

“Ah-hah I see Pitt has introduce me to you already.” Maya says with an amusing voice.

“Tell me what the heck are you doing in my home?”

“Veela, calm down” Pitt begins but Veela brought her hand up to shut him up.

“Don’t!” Veela says madly insane way with gritted teeth. Her eyes glare at Maya dangerously like a hawk observing its food closely about to attack.

“Calm down your wife Pitt.” Maya says with annoyance.

“Go upstairs Veela, were talk about this later.” He commanded loudly.

Veela watches his stare not believing a thing he had just said. She scoffs and chuckles unbelievably.

“Veela!” He growled and she wasn’t even going to bother with this anymore. What a waste of her time and she stomps on her feet and dragged her feet up the stairs.

“What are you doing here?” Pitt says gripping onto her arm unpleased about her sudden show up.

Pitt was mad. Maya! Gosh Maya why did she have to come back every time? He was out figuring his feelings for Veela and here he was thinking about Maya. Flashbacks of so many wonderful memories of him and Maya it was so hard not to remember them. How could he forget them? It wasn't a choice or was it? His mind stuck like glue to Maya only and it made him feel so guilty. That not only is he married to Veela but he somehow is debating if these feelings are for her or was it towards of Maya?

Veela didn't care as much anymore. Well maybe she did but it was just that she didn't want to start another unending fight with Pitt again. She was tired out with all the bickering and arguing the have been doing for the past days it was getting tiring. She really hates it when Pitt acts the way he does when he sees Maya. She was going insane and at the same time she is opening up to him and love him but he's not doing the same thing she is. She hates it so much she doesn't even what to talk to him anymore. So she scrambles onto her feet and heads upstairs to somewhere she does belong and not here listening to Pitt's conversation with Maya. There's only so little you can take when your life is being taken down by your dumb as hell husband who still lives in the past.

Veela slowly pushes her door open to notice that maybe Aunt Mila had come into her room and clean it since it was spotless clean. She then sat back down onto her own bed that felt so comfortable and welcoming she can't help but relax. It feels good to return to your normal bed and she lie back feeling all the weight she has been carrying fall off altogether.

♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥

"Maya!" Pitt snaps angrily.

"I miss you." She eagerly says with pleading and goes to him but he steps back from her. Pitt really wanted nothing from her but it was so hard to resist. His love for her was still as strong but he was still mad at her for leaving him and for all the things she did behind his back. He hated it but she was she was just.....Pitt was out of words.

"Don't." Pitt stops her before he loses control and listens to her plead. He had to remember that he still had a wife upstairs waiting for him and he couldn't forget that. He had to stay true to his words that he will be as faithful as he could be and he wasn't about to screw that up just because of this women in front of him. But it was so hard, he long for her to return to his side but why did she have to come at this time? Why didn't she come when he had no one? Why did she decide to come now when he was already married? Why? Just why did she have to come now?

"Pitt, I've missed you dearly. After coming back to Thailand to come see you I've realize how much i want you back. How much it was a mistake to leave your side." Maya says and comes back towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck with pleasing in his eyes.

"Maya please remember I have a wife upstairs. I'm married and we......"

"But you don't love her!" Maya cuts him off. "You still love me, I know you do." Maya says with pleading in her voice. "Please come back to me!" She says with more of a demand then a question. "I knew you want me back too."

"Maya..." Pitt sighs and tries to pull her away but she didn't bother to move away and held
on tight to him. Her lips close as ever to his as her eyes travel up to his eyes and down again to his lips.

"Please" Maya says breathlessly over his lips as her fingers rush into his hair seductively. She plants a kiss upon his lips smoothly and they both find themselves kissing each other with desire running inside of their veins.

But Pitt he had lost control of the situation and taken over by the beautiful witch. As a moan escape his mouth and she tugs onto his hair and wraps her legs around his waist lustfully. Losing total control Pitt finally realize what he was doing was so wrong. He just was kissing his wife minutes ago and now he has his lips on another woman. He pushes her away and took a big step away from her.

“Leave Maya, I’m married and I hope that we can remain friends. I really don’t want anything to do with you. Not anymore.” Pitt says uncontrollably unfocused and goes hold the door open for her. “You can leave now.” He demands and slams the door close right after she was inches away from the door almost hitting her but he could had careless at the moment. She left him; she had no rights to come back because he was married and he was actually trying to move on.

But now he would have to go upstairs to talk this out with Veela who was as stubborn as he was.

“Veela, can I come in?” Pitt asked knocking on her open door as she sat back up from her bed and got to feet. She glares at him and turns her back on him.

“Nope! I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

“Stop being childish will you and let’s talk this out. I’m sorry....”

“Sorry? Sorry about what?” Veela says turning around to meet his gaze. “You shouldn’t be I know what you meant when you rushed me into my room like a damn teenager.” She hiss at him and pulled her hair up into a pony tail as if she was getting ready to fight with him.

“Veela, it’s not as if I want her to be here, she showed up all by herself. I have no control over her or what she thinks in her brain of hers.” Pitt yells impatiently at her. He really is starting to hate her distant around him.

“Then tell her to leave you alone. Who the heck does she think she is to come into our house just because she feels like can?”

“It’s not that easy.”

“Please stop with the excuses!” Veela snaps. “You can! You choose not to.” Veela says as her voice starts to shake in madness and with sorrow. “Let me ask you one thing then, do you still love her?”

Pitt stares at her not knowing what else to say to her. He has no clue how to answer her but he’s not thinking he was too mad. He felt like going insane for the most part and he has no clue of what he wants, and so he just didn’t answer her. Veela shakes her head at him and leaves his sight with disgust and Pitt watches her leave his side. He sighs in frustration and throws his hands into his hair about to pull every inch of silky hair out. As he storms down the stairs and sees Veela pouring out some wine for herself and he leaves not leaving a single word for her.

He couldn’t take it and he storms off to who knows where he is at. But Veela doesn’t care she just kept pouring down the wine into her lungs and then starts with something stronger. Finding herself some Vodka and she wobbles it down until she has had enough. She was pure drunk but she still stood in balance and sat there until the time passes. Hours pass and the whole house stood in stillness with pitch black everywhere and the only light that shine was the moon reflecting into their living room. She fell asleep until huge bang came occurring and rambling through the front door. She was awoken by it and stood up still a bit drunk as she tried to focus on the noise. She grabbed for the lights and shot it up as Pitt stood there blinking as the lights burn his eyes. He look up at her with none emotions storm by pass her. He was losing his balance fast as Veela came to help him when she could and the only problem was they both weren’t in their right minds. She still was mad at him as he was with her and Maya. They both are still stubborn and not entirely equal. He shoved her away and found the vodka lying on the table as he grip it and drunk it hard and enough until it was done and gone. He then slam it down madly as snaps back to look at Veela but it didn’t matter he was going berserk and really out of his state of mind. He goes to the corner and pulls out another bottle as Veela had to stop him she had too before he goes nuts the next day or even tonight. She pulls the bottle away and then they both started at it again. He pushes her away but she stayed still and struggle along with him as she pulled each bottle away from him as they crashed and spilled everywhere.

“Stop!!” Veela yelled at him. At least she was kind of in her right mind.

“Leave me the fuck alone.” Pitt growled with a warning to his voice. “You huh, you think you know everything. I hate you Maya and I also hate my useless life.” Pitt grumbles under his breath. “Why do you care if I hurt myself or anyone else?” He mutters but she didn’t stop and pull the bottle away from him. He was going mad and with ever broken bottle they now had Veela pulled him into a long embraced to stop him from hurting himself and her. She had to stop him from drowning himself with drinking and his lack of thoughts.

“Stop” Veela scream this time and smack him harder than usual. She had to snap him back but he did nothing and glare at her again. “Stop hurting yourself!” She yelled at him. “Just stop, Maya who cares about her she doesn’t love you and she never will so forget her.” She snaps at him with a sharp tone and threw her hands in frustration as she was drunk too.

He stared at her with confusion and strolls towards her gripping onto her neck and he forces a kiss upon her lips. He had to kiss her, he had too. It was the only thing that was making sense to him. As he deepens the kiss upon her lips harshly not pulling away and leaving them both breathless Veela couldn’t help but kiss him back.

She was lost, it was becoming unbearable. Their lustiness was taking the better of them and they skip through the area and into the living room with loud and soft moans. Pitt then kisses the curves of her neck and rips the back of her shirt open as he settles her down onto the couch and made his way to her lips again. He wanted her now and he wasn’t able to stop if he wanted too he had to take everything he had and took her away with him to a journey they both haven’t explore together and he loved every minute of it. He just couldn’t stop it was as if he had to wait for centuries to do the deed again and his lips couldn’t part from hers. She tasted too good and it took him away into a whole other universe and she grip onto his back digging her nails into his shoulders as he was taking her into a very rapture desire.

I hope you guys like this chapter haha yes and i promised a very long chapter so here it is!! haha I hope it isn't too hot in here!! :) LMAO It will take a while for me to update again so bare with me and enjoy!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm very satisfying with your good long chapter! Thanks so much Kia! Please update soon na. Hehe, please have more hot and sexy scenes for the next chappy! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol ill try to update tomorrow girls!! Lets see if i can i have half of it done already just trying to finish it off!! I want it to be long haha :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the update kia. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.
And Yayyyyy, a long chapter. I love long chapter. I sometime wish it'll go on forever! 5555

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
The Marriage

Chapter 13

A dashing night of misunderstanding and drunkenness turning into a willing scene scenario, with one unknowing and state of mind left two people confused and possessive over each other as in one of them now hate the other as in the other now loves the other. Wow what a mess-up isn’t it? Cliché right?

As the morning rises and the house full of shattering glasses everywhere were it held a massacre throb down Pitt's head in pain. He felt worthlessly horrible. His headache had woken him up from a terrible and enjoyable night. He couldn't tell from the two, which was better: having sex or drinking. The two together was almost satisfying but the urge to stop both at the same time was impossible to do. He couldn't control his lust or his drinking. It was there and it was calling out for him to take it all in at once. He couldn't stop as he sat up from the edge of his bed. His hand traced up to his forehead messaging the pain away and he sat there wondering how he got home and what had happen that night.

Fuck! He whispered out and pulled his whole face into his large hands. With frustration his thinking processed begun with flashes of memory returning that night. He sought to see himself coming home and raging out his anger as he simply remember Veela hugging him tight as he pushed and pull her trying to get her away as she started crying in his arms for him to stop hurting himself. She cried for him and for the first time did he notice all she ever did was try to help him. This made him feel like such a douche as he continued to remember the outcast of the night. Veela had grip and slam all the wine and beer bottles away from his grasp until one shocking move slam across his face. She had slap him with all her strength and yet he felt like such a damn jerk when he had slam his lips against her without thinking one bit. He had hurt her. 'Damn it!' He growled to himself viciously disgusted by his own actions until he starting putting the pieces together. Veela had willingly given herself up to him and he remembers that part clearly. There was no mistake and how her body move up with his as he remember them crashing into his bedroom butt naked.

He sat there shock as ever. He never meant to bed her not like this. This was a horrible way and he regretted it. If he could go back he would but now he couldn't because he let his stupid lustful mind of his take over. Damn himself for getting drunk and having Maya toy with his emotions and thinking, along with arguing with Veela he had to make matters worse.

However he then remembers where is Veela? She was clearly with him last night. She was in his arms and she slept on his bed for the first time in their marriage. She had sullenly enter his cold bed and slept on it with him. His bedroom where he had never let her enter and she did, she finally did!! But where was she then? Why was she still not in his arms? And where has she gone too?

Pitt stood up from his bed and fully cloth himself. He made it seem like it was a lifelong journey to do so and was almost excited to see what will happen next. Although, he wasn't happy about doing the deed when he was drunk but he now knows that she was his. She was finally his and that brought him happiness. Somehow it felt good in like forever. Maya never made him feel this way. Although, she was his first love this was totally different. Maya she couldn't be compare to Veela. Not one bit! Veela was better. She knew how to love unconditionally. She was sweet and kind even when she was mad like a furious kitten, she was cute and lovable. And his mother was right what he needed was someone sweet and kind not cold and seriously stuck-up too into themselves like Maya was. He did need someone like Veela and he was happy that his mother actually convinced him to get marry to Veela. He would have to call his mother again and thank her for making him marry Veela. It was one if the best decisions he had ever done in his life, well that's what he thought for now and was happy about it.

On the other hand, Veela sat by the corner of the swimming pool, hiding herself in the small corner of the wall as tears wrapped down her cheeks. She had woken up to remember such a night of......of what she couldn't even describe. There was defiantly something there, chemistry and a passion of wild desires but who was she kidding it was Maya who Pitt wanted that night.

Veela felt so stupid that she let her heart fall for him too easy. She let herself fall for him within what a week? How ridiculously irresponsible she was to let herself wreck into his trap. She knew he was cold. She knew he wasn't ready for a relationship and she knew he would always choose her second over Maya. How stupid she was to fallen drunk and let her body take over.

Veela had remembered the way he had called Maya's name endlessly. He called for Maya and yet he was beding her. How sickening this made her feel. How sick it was and it disgusted her. She let this man her husband she barely knew make "love" to her while calling out another women’s name. She hated it. She wanted to kill someone especially Pitt and Maya. They both ruin her. They both made crawled under her skin and she wanted to do the most wicked thing a human being can do to a disgusting creature she now hated. But how could she, they were ruining her innocent thoughts. They were making her into a cold and bitter person. She had to be the person she was before she got married before she enter Pitt's life, she had to go back to that person and so Veela pushed all thoughts of this terrible nightmare away and wish this was all a dream. So when she woke up again her life would be the same as it was weeks ago.

However she waited that long morning and she didn't wake up. It wasn't the dream she could wake up from and so she had to get moving on with her life. But how would she face Pitt? How would she deal with him, when she clearly hated him now? And their future was now all mess-ups because of one damn mistake.

Veela finally stood up and wiped away the trail of tears left on her cheeks. She stood up and away from corner until she stood to the egde of the swimming pool, crossed arms together across her chest and watch the water slowly moving along the empty surface. And the word 'empty' came across her mind. That was exactly how felt now. EMPTY!

With a sooth stength pulled behind her and into a embrace she wasn't expecting for so she jerk away. She wasn't in the mood to be touch by him. In fact she was never going to let Pitt touch her again. Never again and if he did she was going to chop off his hands if she had too.

Pitt was taken by surprise. He search for her and found her by the swimming pool and figure giving her a warm hug will soothen the mood of last night without making it awkward. Oh boy was he wrong. Veela had gush his hands away coldly and distance herself from him like he was some kind of animal and he didn't like it one bit.

"What's wrong?" Pitt asked with maintaining his voice to remain calm. But Veela hissed at him and step farther away from him.

"Don't you dare touch me." She said with disgust. Her tone was with anger and she furiously hush out at him snapping her evil tone at him as her eyes glare at him with hate.

"Veela." Pitt said her name confusingly. "What's wrong?" He asked as his temper was rising slowly reacting to her far distance. Her actions was making him mad as to her tone of voice and the hate in her eyes that gazed at him. He was shock to see her like this. She was finally his and yet she was acting like he did something horrible. Something so disgusting he was the fault of everything in her life.

"Veela." Pitt said again stepped towards her as she step back and pointed her index finger at him to warn him for stepping any closer to her.

"Don't come near me."

'Unbelievable' Pitt thought. 'So this is how she's going to take it?'

"Veela!" He growled and step close to her he grip both her arms before she could jerk away and held her to were he can question her before she attempted to escape from his grasp. "So this is how were going to be? Move on like nothing happen? Act like nothing happen at all? Like it was only a......"

"It was a mistake!" Veela cut in.

'Mistake?' Pitt yelled inside his mind. His eyes was with confusion as he couldn't remember what he had said last night but bedded Veela with satisfaction.

"Mistake? How could you say that?" Pitt asked her with a tingle feeling of hurt or was it rejection?

"It was all a mistake. We were both drunk and out of our minds. We weren't thinking
straight and it was all a accident."

"Stop lying to yourself, Veela. What happens last night was clearly not a mistake!" Pitt said refusing to believe that what happens was only a accident. "You know it yourself. C'mon
don't be acting this way." Pitt said with a more soothing tone to calm her mind but all it did
was sending shivers down her body as her gaze turn dark. She shoves his hands away with a
flash and smacks him across the face before he could react.

"What did you do that for?" Pitt hissed as his jaw was set up sharp as his tone of skin darkens.

"Realize it! Last night was a mistake for both of us and don't ever touch me again. You disgust me." Veela says making her words spit out acidly towards him and for some reason that was not a enough of a reason to hit him. In fact that was beyond the line. She was his now and yet she was telling him to back off of her because what had occurred last night was only a mistake since all Veela could come up with was everything that happen was a mistake and that she didn't want him to touch her.

What kind of dumb reason was that to make her hit him? His anger was flying around now. Pitt couldn't believe his ears and hrle grip upon her arms tightly this time. Veela struggled
and he made her stop.

"Stop acting like a damn virgine!" Pitt growled. "We both know what happen last night was incredible and you know it too. You are fucking mine and mine only. I can touch you however I like and want."

"Who gave you permission to anything of this? I did not allow what happen last night....."

"I didn't rape you and we both know it. You were willingly to give up yourself to me. Stop denying it or will we have to prove my point. I'm sure your body will show more signs then your words of yours." Pitt said with a maintain voice. His grip hardens onto her arms and he pulls her waist close to his torso. He holds her tight and then closes up the space left between them as he forced her body up close to his, whispering down onto her ears. "Deny it one more time and well see what happens, just try me!"

"I hate you!" Veela whispers back. Her voice was still as furious as ever. "And I hate what you did to Me."

"Go ahead sweet cheeks because your now mine."

“Collin?” Seena gasp as she enters through the door of the hospital bed he was staying in. She enters without his permission anyways. She then watches him so helplessly tired and asleep. Seeing his pale face and sick laying there so confine, he look horrible to his atmosphere. His face compared to nothing of a ghost and was worst off then one. She slowly made her way in making sure he wouldn’t wake up as the tears whirled up. She sat in the chair from beside of the bed and squeezed his hand glowing under her touch. She felt his skin suddenly placing a color into his outer surface.

Seena felt bad as a friend. They were so close before Chai had enter her life but still they were the bests of friends since childhood and now Collin stood still for her while she always ditch him to be with her lover Chai. She just realizes how much he meant to her. Childhood friends, weren’t they supposed to be friends forever? So what changed?

“I’m so sorry, Collin.” She said with regret and held his hand up to her lips kissing his knuckles. The tears drip down her cheeks and into his hands making him wake up from the trailing wetness of Seena’s tears.

“What you crying for BoobooNana?” Collin says with a giddy of humor. It’s been so long sense he has called her that. Chai dislike the name and made it clear never to call her that anymore and so without causing any problems at all Collin went along with it.

Seena laughed a bit at his calling and with a shaky voice she went along with is teasing.

“Linnyshoo, there’s the person I know.”

“How long have you been here?” Collin asked with an ireful weakening voice.

“Just got here, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell you what?” he says looking away from her.

“That you were diagnosing with cancer. You should have told me.”

“And what would you do if I told you? Your husband dislikes me very much. Don’t you remember Seena?” Collin says with a laugh and turns back to face her with hurt in his eyes. “What could you have done?”

“Come here to meet you. To help you....”

But Collin cut her off, “And do you think he would have let you?”

Seena stared at him and thought for a second he was right. Chai would have never allowed her to meet up with Collin even if she asked him.

“You should go back before I have trouble to clean up.” Collin says with a teary voice and turn to his side of the bed ignoring her presence.

“Collin, I’ll take care of Chai. I can be here if I want to be. Right now the important thing is you and I am here now. Where is your farther then?”

“You think he will be here. That douche of a bag wouldn’t even come here if I were to be dead.” Collin chuckles again painfully. “Seena, I hate you seeing me like this.” he said with pearls of tears around the corner of his eyes.

“I know you do but...”

“You’re the only one I have left. I know Seena you are the only one I have left.” He said finding it hard to swallow down his saliva. But he turns back around to her and looked at her with a straight face.

“I’m going to tell you something Seena and I want you to listen to me carefully and please don’t freak out.” He said overly weak. His face was even paler then before as he made up his mind to tell her his darkest secret he had held in for so long.

“I loved you for years now...” He begun as she gasps and gave him a very confusion look as he thought she would do and try to remove her hands from under his as he held tight to her hands with a scent of warmth. He wasn’t going to back down not now. He had a very unpredictable future and he had to tell her before he never had the chance too even if she didn’t love him like he did to her.

“I loved you Seena. But I...I was too afraid of telling you thinking it would only harm our friendship but now that I thought of it it could had been especially different if I man up and told you the truth from the beginning with.” He sigh out loud before letting her go finally and she rush to her feet and almost trying to console the information in when it was all so shocking to her.

“Wait” He echoed before she left. “I gave you way for Chai and you. I loved you so much I would sacrifice anything for you to realize it was the biggest mistake ever. You were the best thing in my life Seena. You loved me when no one did. You took care of me when no one cared and I loved you when I’ve realize how much you meant to me. And if it was me who was Chai I wouldn’t leave you for work at all. I would choose you over anything and I would make you the happiest women in this world. Scratch everything else that brings you pain I would had been your shield and protect you in all times. And so that is all I want to tell you before it was too late to say any of my feelings out to you. Before it was too late.”

“You should have never told me Collin.”

Seena said without thinking and for she left before he could stop her. She hurt Collin, and did she not know that the next day was the day of the surgery. She would not realize how much she would regret this day and this would somehow be the day of which made her realize Collin’s misery was her causing.

“Who does he think he is?” Veela says huffing to herself about it. ‘YOUR MINE!!’ As Pitt had said. The words carried in her mind for every minute and second of her life today. The words kept crawling back as she tried to throw them away but her mind was slowly and rapidly fighting to hang the word and sticky-glue it into her mind. She was getting madder by the moment. She couldn’t believe Pitt would have such a mind of being overly minded having her. He was totally obsessed with her for sure she thought. And what the heck was her brain at this morning? Who the heck announces to their husband that what they did in bed was a mistake? They are married.

She was really starting to hate Pitt as every second past. He had force her to go to work with him that morning and not just that but he had someone supervise 24/7 without any break of contact at all. He was out of his mind. Veela had thought if she could she would run from him but what goodness would that do? He would probably try to find her again and maybe punish her for leaving. But exactly what kind of punishment would he give her that was the only question to answer.

And while she just sits there like a little teenager being watch by someone she didn’t even know she wanted Out! Out! Out! And before she could think anymore she stumble onto her feet and storm to Pitt room and slam her hands down straight onto desk madly.

“I want to get out of here!” Veela yelled at him as he tilted his head at her and gave her a warning in his facial expression and his gorgeous eyes. Pitt then stared back at his worker and told him immediately to get Veela out of his office but she wasn’t going to leave without a fight and slams all his folders and paper work off his desk. With paper works flying around in his office and a now messy office she just ticked off the wrong man. He stood up immediately with a growl and with warning he pushed his chair backwards with a thud and everyone escapes the office as quickly as they can.

As meanwhile Veela then notice how fast the room quickly parted and empty completely and utterly rapidly silent it went.

CRAP! She thought and fear now overgrew her. How was she going to survive this? Her complete self of being strong will and confidence now thrown away, she was alarm by her now crawling fear of what was he going to do next.

Damn this woman, what was I going to do with her? Pitt thought and circles around his desk to her. She was so hard to control and stubborn as ever. Veela being his first has he met to be as stubborn as he was, oh definitely she was. ‘So sweet and kind she was’, he thought and then it began with, ‘what a witch, stubborn frustrating witch she was to bewitch him with so much charms and wanting’, he couldn’t handle his attraction to her nor his insane temper that dented with her making him mad as ever.

Veela then found herself defending herself with all the strength she had. He had forced her to come into this mess in the first place. His worked place was hella boring she couldn’t take it anymore. How could anyone survive in such damp shallow boring place like this? Veela question herself wondering off into a whole different world as Pitt continued to speak to her. But all she caught come out of his mouth was blah blah blah and then another blah was it. Until a cheeringly sweet and squeaky voice interrupted them bringing Veela back to reality.

Of course! She rolled her. She would be the answer to all of her untold and unasked questions. Which made Pitt slam his desk angrily and the yelled as Veela flinched at his sudden attack.

“What the heck are you doing here Maya!” He yelled almost so loud Veela was sure the whole building had heard his voice echoed loudly through the building. But it made her quiet happy that for the first time she heard Pitt yell at Maya then her. And it made her chuckled a laugh as she smiled innocently at herself.

But then Pitt turn around to Veela with the same expression and she suddenly stop, putting on a childishly face as if she never did anything.

“Get out!!” He howls at Maya and then came across to Veela.

“But Pitt, I need to...”

“Can’t you see I’m busy here?” He snaps and turns his way to Veela and grips her wrist towards him until he swung her into and against his desk with her back. He had no attention to pay for Maya for which she was no longer a void in his life she was just a past he was willingly going to throw away for his future. And they both waited until Maya left angrily snapping her heels against the marble floors madly like a child stomping her little ass away with rejection.

“Where were we?” he snaps his tilting head back at her narrowing his dark brown eyes at her elegantly tracing his eyes down to her features as they reach back up to her luscious lips.

“uh---err—I wasn’t really paying attention.” Veela admit embarrassingly with a small smile.

“Smiling? Is this the time of place to be smiling? And what were you laughing about, was there something funny?” He asked in a very serious tone and then Veela thought back to why Pitt had yelled at Maya again making her smile once again as she fought the urge to laugh again. It was so breathe taking satisfying pleasure of seeing Maya held down her grounds and fall with rejection from Pitt. With a huge smile spread across her face and her cheeks flashing pink she stared back at Pitt with a very energetic feeling crawling up her stomach. She was happy!

“Is there something I’m missing out here? Hello back to earth Veela.” he snap his fingers at her waking her back up as she stared back at him.

“What?”

“Not even listening to me either.” He says unbelievable. As he watches her continuing to smile dumb fully to herself. His nerves were clutching up again to touch her and he itch to do just that until he quiet fighting it. “Damn you!” Was all that escape his mouth and took her into his arms and kiss her tenderly sweet as he tasted her sweet lips, she tasted so good it brought back hormones of taking her in his office and he had to fight that urge to also, making him sweat for more.

So suddenly Veela pulled back and her gazed over his sexily. “I still hate you.” She echoed and then pulling his collar near to her as she close the space between them kissing him back.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter haha took a lot of my time to update for you guys i had to find xterm time too!! haha just kidding, i finally found the time to actually plot something down and started to brainstorming like crazy. Enjoy and tell me how you like it. i'm not moving to fast am I? I mean they both are still trying to figure their feelings out but at the same time Veela's character is very confuse with what she wants with Pitt to be. Because she is very much in love with him but she is still debating if he will stay with her which she is afraid of him leaving her also. But Pitt he is pretty much made up his mind about being with her it's just he hasn't exactly told her yet because he too is still debating over Maya.

And Seena and Chai lets just see what happens between them. They both are really IDK kind of out there and about. There all about being happy but at the same time it's like a cover up so i will try to introduce them into more conflict with them both.​

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
THANKS, Kia for another awesome update!

This story is getting better and better. Cannot wait to see how the story will progress since they become husband and wife now.