* Witwisit Hirunwongkul as Mew
* Mario Maurer as Tong
* Chermarn Boonyasak as Tang/June
* Sinjai Plengpanich as Sunee, Tong's mother
* Songsit Rungnopakunsri as Tong's father
* Kanya Rattanapetch as Ying
* Aticha Pongsilpipat as Donut

this is wat i got from wikipedia:

Mew and Tong were neighbors and close friends in childhood. But after Tong's sister, Tang, disappeared, Tong's family moved away. The boys are reunited during their senior year of high school at Siam Square. The musically talented Mew is the leader of a boy band called August. Tong has a pretty girlfriend, Donut. The meeting stirs up old feelings that Mew has harbored since boyhood, his love for Tong.

Mew's band, meanwhile, has a new manager, June. She looks just like Tong's long-lost sister, Tang. After meeting June, Tong and his mother, Sunee, devise to a plan to pay June to pretend she is Tang, in hopes that it will pull Tong's father out of his alcoholic depression. Tang borrows a story from the Thai film Ruk Jung, saying she has amnesia, which is why she has forgotten how to say her family's Catholic grace at the dinner table.

Mew is also the object of an unrequited crush of a neighbor girl, Ying. But Mew has strong feelings for Tong, which have inspired him to write new songs.

The boys share a prolonged kiss in Tong's backyard one night after a party in honor of the return of Tang. Tong also spends the night with Mew, which causes his mother to worry.

At Christmas time, as Tong and his mother are decorating a Christmas tree, and they have a heart-to-heart talk about making choices, and Tong asks the mother to let him make his own choices.

Tong then goes to Siam Square for a date with Donut. Mew's band is playing nearby, so Tong abandons Donut and goes to see Mew play. Tong gives Mew a gift, a missing nose from a wooden doll that Tong give him when they were children. But then Tong tells Mew he can't be his boyfriend.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i haven't seen this movie either but i ran into it on imeem.com because the MV of the movie was the fifth most viewed video on imeem so i thought cool a thai vdo i checked it out and wow! i loved the song..and also i've just recently discovered Mario..who's a total cutie if anyone seen the movie please do give comments..i heard tis was a reallie good film

icebé

sarNie Egg
i'v watched this movie yesterday, my sis bought it... u can watch it without subs on youtube too^^
i really like this movie, mario and pitch's love is so innocent... when he cried at the end i was sobbing like a crybaby (lol normally that doesn't mean much,cuz i AM a crybaby...55 but this movie is really touching)

Muddie Murda

smile...
i haven't seen this movie either but i ran into it on imeem.com because the MV of the movie was the fifth most viewed video on imeem so i thought cool a thai vdo i checked it out and wow! i loved the song..and also i've just recently discovered Mario..who's a total cutie if anyone seen the movie please do give comments..i heard tis was a reallie good film
Wow! I ran into it the VERY SAME way as you! "Wow a Thai MV on most viewed??" I had to check it out and it was a great song. Now I'm wanting to watch the movie, but I need subs. lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
...This has gotten to be the best movie I've seen so far. It's so touching and I can't help but watch it over and over ever since I saw it 5 days ago. lol pchy is HOT. I can't get over him. LOL He has the nicest best smile and the saddest face when he's sad. :( He's my new love. Can't get him off my mind. hehe I'll upload after I have it hardsubbed.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'll try to have it hardsubbed. :D It's such a good movie, i wanna share it and hope ppl will buy the original to support the movie. I want to buy the director's edition but it's SOLD OUTTT WHYYYYYYYYYY

and I want that doll in there too....but only the ppl who buy the director's edition gets it WHYYYYYYYYYY

I'M SOOO SAD :(

BTW, Mario is hot, yes, LOL but I was talking bout the other guy...LOL it was love at first sight, I SWEAR!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
can someone upload this in BM nin teh THAI MOVIE section? =) I was watching the star entertainment 2007 awards and it won so many awards! so i haveee to try it =] besides, mario is sooo adorable!

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
this was a cute movie....haha when they were in highschool i was like hey tong looks familiar? i didn't even kno it was mario lol

-but i have a question...i was watching parts of this between work so is June... Tang? or are they separate people?