The Legend of Condor Heros 2008

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awwww man...isn't the english sub version out? if anyone has it please please upload it. I really don't want to go out and buy it.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
i've finish the series in khmer dubbed by two doves last weekend. love it especially on yang kang part. i was like this :eek: when this came up http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P34R4PBT yes the kissing scene :lol:
LOL always on the look out for kissing scenes ehhh :lol:

I'm trying not to buy the Two Doves version but my friend bought it and I watched a few of the fighting clips...very interesting indeed.

I kept on thinking I'm watching a Korean Drama whenever Hu Ge "speaks" in TD's version :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder why men always have long hair in this type of serie? i dislike men with long hair. intense kiss

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Awwww man...isn't the english sub version out? if anyone has it please please upload it. I really don't want to go out and buy it.

The first episode is out with English Subtitles at d-addict....if you waiting for the DVD with English Subtitles ... than it'll be around christmas time ... ahhh ... only about 4 weeks left until I get the DVD
:lol: B)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The first episode is out with English Subtitles at d-addict....if you waiting for the DVD with English Subtitles ... than it'll be around christmas time ... ahhh ... only about 4 weeks left until I get the DVD
Thanks...I'm actually watched the first episode at aznv.tv

SunStar

sarNie Elites
anyone have any luck finding the OST for this series yet??? i can't find it online... been searching but no success...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
I actually purchase the serie because of Hu Ge! I love it when he became smart towards the end, that is the real Hu Ge that I love! He portray the character quite well, but I think the guy that played Yang Kang was really good. I seriously HATED him in the serie, because he was really selfish. Anyways, the girl that plays Yang Kang's wife actually lose her first kiss ever in this series...lol. I thought the ending was stupid, I mean they could have at least make it better, I wanted to see Hu Ge & Ariel phsyically getting married.

Susie

sarNie Adult
okay so i just finished this movie. i need to watch the sequel. i remember watching Louis Koo's version. the movie is ok.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just finished watching the series (I totally forgot about it til I was watching some of Ariel idol drama's and remembered this one!) anyway. I want to laugh at the people who said that Ariel couldn't portray this role because boy did she prove them wrong! Not being bias because I love the girl, but I watched all of the adaptations and Ariel is one of the best of all the adaptations. Although I loved Barbara's version also. Anyway, I never doubted Ariel would be able to portray this role, but boy she proved me right and on top of that she surpassed my expectations!

I am so in love with this series now, I hope they dub it in Thai soon so I can let my dad watch it LOL. My dad when I told him Ariel was going to play the lead he snickered and said, "one series I'm actually going to miss out on because I don't think she can do it." (he was watching it started with a kiss w/ me at the time haha) anyways after I told him to watch fairy from wonderland he was a bit shaken because he thought i might be right so when he see's this he'll have to admit defeat!

I was so nervous after it started airing because I was expecting to find horrible reviews all over the internet LOL but I was so wrong, there were many great reviews of her.

<3

cecilia

Staff member
i watch this for Justin -- not a big fan of HU GE or ARIEL Lin
i wish they would have him play more leading role -- love him in YANG WARRIOR too.

i love the old version of JULIAN AND ATHENA .. i don't think anyone can surpass the first remake i watch except condor hero of 2008.
Julian was so good on his role -- athena was so awesome in her role, i love her in there - makes me an instant fan right away.
Gallen did an awesome job at his role back then too -- make me an instant fan too Lol

i still love the WHOLE YANG KANG story, despite the evilness in him.
i like this new version of his story b/c they have a more in depth story of him and NainCi's story.
i love every part of their time together -- the only complain i have is .. I HATE HOW HIS STORY end every time TT
but this one, i'm more satisfy b/c he's back home to spend time with NianCi and YANG GUO :wub:

i've finish the series in khmer dubbed by two doves last weekend. love it especially on yang kang part. i was like this when this came up http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P34R4PBT yes the kissing scene
muahah. can you imagine, that's just the kissing scene ..
the bedscene will be so !!!
i would so love to be in Cecilia's shoe atm -- wouldn't mind losing my first kiss to him too ^^

chenling

sarNie Adult
i watch this for Justin -- not a big fan of HU GE or ARIEL Lin
i wish they would have him play more leading role -- love him in YANG WARRIOR too.

i love the old version of JULIAN AND ATHENA .. i don't think anyone can surpass the first remake i watch except condor hero of 2008.
Julian was so good on his role -- athena was so awesome in her role, i love her in there - makes me an instant fan right away.
Gallen did an awesome job at his role back then too -- make me an instant fan too Lol

i still love the WHOLE YANG KANG story, despite the evilness in him.
i like this new version of his story b/c they have a more in depth story of him and NainCi's story.
i love every part of their time together -- the only complain i have is .. I HATE HOW HIS STORY end every time TT
but this one, i'm more satisfy b/c he's back home to spend time with NianCi and YANG GUO :wub:

muahah. can you imagine, that's just the kissing scene ..
the bedscene will be so !!!
i would so love to be in Cecilia's shoe atm -- wouldn't mind losing my first kiss to him too ^^
I will have to watch this, the guy that plays Yang Kang, Love HIM!! He's the only reason I watched Young Warriors of the Yang Clan...I will watch this!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^chenada, same here .. i watch for him as well .. you should watch the kissing part that PEACHES posted up in post one, that will DEFINITELY get you going LOl
as for YANG WARRIOR, he was so hot in there .. i feel so bad for him, loving her and not expecting much back.
suck that she have to be with one of the yang brother -- but then again, if he's not in the bad side, she'll pick him in no doubt ^^

Justin really need to do MORE LEADING ROLE -- i want them nice long hair on him, he can pull it off very SEXY!
oh, the ruggy ancient clothes look on him was so HOT .. i love it when he was like that in CONDOR HERO. give such HOT VIBE ^^

I'm having their Justin/Cecilia's fever LOl <-- everytime, i thought type her name, i smile .. b/c it's me LOl j/k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggA2VNeV16Y