The Legend of Condor Heros 2008

Babyt

sarNie Elites
I'm waiting for SPP to release theirs also :p
ARE THEY RELEASING IT TOO? do u happen to know when its gonna be out...cuz i dont like this china star dubbing and its stupid that they would release it in volumes, we have to wait for the 2nd part...they just want more of our money..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Vietnamese is pretty fast themselves. They dubbed Mexican soap opera too (I am not so sure but my Viet friend told me, so is it true? LOL)

Anyways I like the Return of the Condor Hero too. I hope to see a remake after this, I know the most recent remake was in 2006 but I didn’t like it as much.
Yep, Vietnamese releases quicker than Cambodian and Thai Dubbed. In fact after maybe 1- 3 months from the Chinese's release, we'll have it out. However, we always wait for the US Dubbers because the ones back in Vietnam...well, only one voice dubbed all the characters. I rather watch it mute LOL

I believe Cambodian viewers are the same way ; the majority prefer their US dubbers as oppose to the ones in Cambodia even though it's multi-dubbers...speaks the same language but how they dubb and their voices...hmmm is a whole new discussion :lol:

Not only Mexican soao operas, but Thai as well...usually it's subbed for Thai lakorns.

ARE THEY RELEASING IT TOO? do u happen to know when its gonna be out...cuz i dont like this china star dubbing and its stupid that they would release it in volumes, we have to wait for the 2nd part...they just want more of our money..
Yeah, it's been confirmed because posters have been up at the video stores, however, I'm not sure when they are going to be releasing their version. I'm hoping soon! Hopefully, they'll work quicker on this one because in Spirit Of The Sword with Nic Tse & Gillian Chung, they were the last one to dubb it after SD and Two Doves have completed theirs.

Ohhh I've heard about the volumes...so for TD, Vol. 1 is 1-30 and Vol. 2 is...?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly.. i do not like aeril .. sorry.. i just cat stand her.. n she is with my hu ge.. >_< .. lol... it seems pretty interesting.. n omg.. yuang hong.. freaken roxs.. >_<.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono.. there is somethin bout her i dont like.. she is cute n all but.. iono...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lol...people have different opinions......but i absolutely love Ariel in here....the hairstyle, the customes, everything fits her.....the only thing doesn't fit is the dubbed voice.....other than that, she made a great rong'er character.....

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i love the storyline to condor of heroes but i think i perfer the Crystal liu?(from chinese paladin) and this other guy 2006(? i believe?) version much better. but i think these versions can never outbeat louis koo and carmen lee's version. seems like there's always a remake version every year...wonder if there would be another remake next year? or maybe the year after that?

nangla

sarNie Egg
Description:

When their husbands were killed by the Song army, two pregnant women found safe haven in foreign lands. Li Ping gave birth to Guo Jing, a sturdy but blockheaded young man who roamed the Mongolian prairie with the family of Temujin. Bao Xi Ruo gave birth to Yang Kang, a smart and crafty young man who became the son of Wanyan Hong Lie, a successor of the Jin empire. When a pact between their martial arts masters brought them together and the truth behind their fathers' deaths was revealed, one found martial arts enlightenment and a cause greater than his own while the other descended into darkness and destroyed everything and everyone around him.

nangla

sarNie Egg
Description:

When their husbands were killed by the Song army, two pregnant women found safe haven in foreign lands. Li Ping gave birth to Guo Jing, a sturdy but blockheaded young man who roamed the Mongolian prairie with the family of Temujin. Bao Xi Ruo gave birth to Yang Kang, a smart and crafty young man who became the son of Wanyan Hong Lie, a successor of the Jin empire. When a pact between their martial arts masters brought them together and the truth behind their fathers' deaths was revealed, one found martial arts enlightenment and a cause greater than his own while the other descended into darkness and destroyed everything and everyone around him.

Found it at http://www.vdobay.com/

cecilia

Staff member
i swore. i just moved a topic like this to the chinese serie section .. and merge with condor hero.
please. LOOK through before making double topic of the same thing .. and pls post in the right forum as well.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Peaches : For SPP's version, I believe there are posters of it up at some video stores. Have you already bought yours?