The Legend of Condor Heros 2008

chenling

sarNie Adult
^chenada, same here .. i watch for him as well .. you should watch the kissing part that PEACHES posted up in post one, that will DEFINITELY get you going LOl
as for YANG WARRIOR, he was so hot in there .. i feel so bad for him, loving her and not expecting much back.
suck that she have to be with one of the yang brother -- but then again, if he's not in the bad side, she'll pick him in no doubt ^^

Justin really need to do MORE LEADING ROLE -- i want them nice long hair on him, he can pull it off very SEXY!
oh, the ruggy ancient clothes look on him was so HOT .. i love it when he was like that in CONDOR HERO. give such HOT VIBE ^^

I'm having their Justin/Cecilia's fever LOl <-- everytime, i thought type her name, i smile .. b/c it's me LOl j/k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggA2VNeV16Y
ceci, I would so watch any drama with him in it, he's not only very handsome but a great actor. I will indeed watch this show, I've been meaning to ask around to watch good chinese dramas I should watch. I really did love is story in Yang warriors but agree with you, I really wanted them to be together..I even started writing a fan fic haha......

As for fever, I don't mind at all, I love fever's...started with ATEAM and still have that fever.. and i love your banner my dear!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i watch this for Justin -- not a big fan of HU GE or ARIEL Lin
i wish they would have him play more leading role -- love him in YANG WARRIOR too.

i love the old version of JULIAN AND ATHENA .. i don't think anyone can surpass the first remake i watch except condor hero of 2008.
Julian was so good on his role -- athena was so awesome in her role, i love her in there - makes me an instant fan right away.
Gallen did an awesome job at his role back then too -- make me an instant fan too Lol
I feel the same way you do...I love TVB dramas, so I rarely watch remakes if it's not by TVB.
All the classic dramas from the 80s were all great, and the remakes don't do them justice, but they're not bad either.

I believe that Felix and Barbara portrayed their characters so well, that it set the bar for the newer generations...and I love that Julian did the remake...I haven't wathec this or Return of the Condor Heroes...I'm just not a fan of the people they chose

cecilia

Staff member
^So, i was not a fan either until i watch it ..
i must say, of all the remake, i'm satisfy with return of condor hero 2008 -- and this one b/c of YANGKANG's pair. i'm loving them LOl

cecilia

Staff member
^i know right --- he's the only one that keeps me going on this series --- with HU GE, i would have quite from the starts since his hair is so ugly and does not suit that look in the beginning .. YANG KANG (Justin) is so HOT AND FINE in here -- even when he's evil, i still forgive him Lol

cecilia

Staff member
^sorry, the only thing i can tell you is that the song was sung by the late ANITA MUI ja, other than this, i don't have the song ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, ouyang ke is hot too. lol how come the supporting role guys are hotter than the main guy? hahaha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHA!! i went through hell and back to find the song! i finally got it! lol

miss_sherry

sarNie Egg
i just watched the trailer...im a bit lost whats this series about...i read a little bit about it but i dont recall any of the same things that happens in the previous versions...can someone explain to me what this series is about please...i always loved watching this chinese series...watched most of the versions...and im going to watch this one soon...help please...thanks...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
I've finally finish with this series!...I enjoy the series alot...although i'm a bit annoying by hua rong's character...and the ending was dissapointed to me...overall it's a great series.....