the judgement of khmer rouges

I don't khnow if u will be concern by that but the judgemnt of khmer rouges have to start end this year or january 2007 and i don't khnow if it's a good things or bad. But i khow that a lot of peope waiting for that because they need it to follow thei r way and go on the future. Like my mum say: " Even if we can forgive it, we can can't forget it" And i just wonder why they don't judge them at the trcourt call "Tribunal de la Haye" in luwembourg in Europe (because all the people commit crime against the humanity have to be judge there) and why they have to build a court in cambodia to judge them?

Some of politician say what happen in cambodiana is not a genocide but how they want to call it? Call the death of all this khmer people? I'm really angry against that because for me it's a GENOCIDE and no one couldn't change it.

I think the new generation are not concern by that but i think they have to take time and have some positions in this subject because it's ur heritage and no one can't change it. It's on ur blood and it's the fact that ur family have to move in another country. Even if in one side it's a good things because it change ur destiny and ur life is better . we don't have to forget to think to the family never khnow this chance. the most of them lost thir parents, brothers, sisters or childrens and we have to think to people have to live with mines and lost some parts of their body.
i deals with this subject today because my niece send me a mail to ask me about that for her project at shool and she's only 9. good things beause the judgement will start soon that's why we have to talk about it first and don't wait the last moment.