The Insomnia Thread

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm..i need sleep too..although i have been doing alot of that lately...but i think sw or my computer need more sleep than me..its been running 24/7 :mellow:

lately ive been up...doing projects..for fun... ^_^ and replying in threads like this..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
because i cant stop staring at the hot ATEAM!!!!! lol.. and because im not sleepy...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't sleep cause my brain doesn't shut down, i always have things to worry about or to fantasize about stupid shit :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
lack of sleep and apatite is taking it's toll not sure how long i can continue on this path ):

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
School tomorrow, i have to go retakes stupid exams and other shit. My friends are making fun of me because a guy was holding my hand :facepalm:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I stayed up until 4AM!! Oh gosh, I need to train myself to sleep earlier & not drink lots of caffeine after 4pm.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have insomnia too and I can't sleep because of too many things running in my head. But ultimately I'm a COMPLETE NIGHT OWL anyways!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently I 'm not used to waking up early unless I need to go somewhere it's difficult to sleep when you think about a lot of stuff and if you will be able to wake up with the alarm :sad6:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I experience insomnia too.. I gotta admit, sometimes I like getting up at night—the silence is so calming and I’m introverted so it’s comforting too. I’ve been dealing with insomnia these days because of financial stress and thinking about my future.. somehow just can’t get it right. Wish I had answers but then that would be too easy! Can’t wait to see where this journey called Life takes me :icon12:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here. Recently my mother fell sick and had to go stay in the hospital. It was far away from home and she didn't want to stay alone. I had to go stay with her in the ICU. At night they don't allow visitors to sleep there so I either had to stay up all night or go out to sleep in the family center. But my mom wouldn't let me leave her all alone. Sometimes I would sneak out when she fell asleep. I would get about two hours of sleep before she calls for me to go back up. I also had to starve because I didn't have any money to get food. While I stayed with her she keeps saying things that I didn't want to hear. She kept saying that if she dies I have to take care of my younger siblings and become a mother to them. All I could do was cry and listen. For a whole month I was exhausted, but I still can't sleep at night because of worrying.

I mean I've been staying up late at night long way before that. I would stay up till four or five in the morning anyway. I just somehow can't sleep. I close my eyes and it hurts my head because I my brain would thinking just random stuff. I feel like my mind just keeps thinking and running while I sleep. I wake up with headaches every day because of this. But with the last month things are worse because of more worrying.

But the thing is that somehow I could sleep better in the day time. I have no idea why this is happening though.