The Hospital

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was all around the net and saw that jerry has a new drama out it aired in August 15, 2006 it has 36 episodes and here is the summary for this drama

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
Make the care of my patient my first concern; listen to patients and respect their views; recognize the limits of my professional competence; be honest and trustworthy; make sure that my personal beliefs do not prejudice my patients’ care; avoid abusing my position as a doctor; and work with colleague in the ways that best serve patients’ interest.

One morning, a very important person checked into the hospital. That person was President Liu's only daughter, Liu Xin Ping. She had developed acute leukemia. And for her ongoing chemotherapy, a Central IV line was to be implanted in the right atrium of her heart. Dr Su Yi-Hua was asked to perform this operation as he was a leading expert in the Central IV implantation.

However, a simple operation ignited a heated power struggle within the hospital. Liu Xin Ping's health became a triump card in which Dr. Tang Guo-Tai, head of sugery, and Dr. Xu Da-Ming, head of internal medicine, play to win the Hospital Director position. When Dr. Tang found out that his arch rival Dr. Xu appointed Dr. Su to perform the surgery, he was concerned that Dr. Xu's cancer treatment for the President's daughter would grab the spotlight and impact his chance to be the next hospital director. So on the eve of the surgery, he utilized his power as the head of surgery and replaced Dr. Su with Dr. Qiu Qing-Cheng, who was one of his people and far less experienced in the type of operation.

What should have been a holy and tranquil place of healing had become a battle ground where ambition reel it's ugly head.

summary credit to d-addicts

sounds like a very interesting one too!! :D can't wait to se it!

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I very want this drama...but yesasia.com don't have it with english subtitle...I don't care about the cost. but i can't understand chiness so why do i buy it. Silence, merry me and the hospital is what i very want to get it. I have been waiting for so long for the hospital to come out...I can't believe now it out and without subtitle.