The hardest riddle on the internet

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hak showed me this a longggg time ago and I just recently went back to it on my bookmark.

It's known as the hardest riddle online.

http://deathball.net/notpron/

I got to level 7 I think...or was it 9? I forgot :D
But, do what you must to get to the next level besides cheatttinnnggg...
Now, google is allowed to get some missing knowledge...but cheating isn't.
Cheating meaning, googling on how to get to the next level. :p

Post what level you get to!

I know Pa got to like level...6?? And then called me stupid and then quit. <_<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm with 7270 on that one. I can't figure out level 2. It says use something other than your mouse to move it to uncover the link its hiding. I don't see a link. I have to go back and check it out again wa.

edit: nvm I got it. Durrrrrr....man i felt dumb for the longest time. OMG OMG I'm loving this game lol. :)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Got to level 8. I'm tired now.

What the hell is Jay should Pack his stuff? I saw some stuff on the source code but I'm too tired to interpret it now. However, I notice that a lot of these riddles have clues in the source code that you can't see on the page.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its a bit scary i was stuck on level 2 then i was like dumb shiet haa ibet number 3 is easy i cnt do it i suck haha

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i don't get it at all i think im either hella stupid. What are we suppose to do? Omg i got it hehe im on level 4

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
omg i go to shaz i cant do this nearly ended up bootin tha laptop out of tha window she just on level 39!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i all most killed ma laptop ha im watchin spongebob instead ha

noungning

Heartless
i'm on 38 now... gonna die... haha my head almost explode for some of them... freaking A

but now i'm on a level where i need something i don't and can't have at work so i guess i have to wait. -_-

can't believe i started doing this thing... oh well it kills time at work

fun

Expired Sarnie
i stop at 25 but i admitted that i searched for 2 of the answers...

this is like freaking hard...