The Goodnight Thread

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
GOODNIGHT SARNIES..... I LOVE YOU. :D

GOODNIGHT WORLD, I LOVE YOU TOO.

AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, GOOD NIGHT MY SWEET ANGELIC DAUGHTER, MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR DREAMS.

lady0fdarkness

Goodnight world.. thanks for letting me live in you.

Goodnight my sweet daughter... you are the sunshine in my dark world.

Goodnight sarNworld!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
boredom lifts my heart to find words for a stranger somewhere in the world laying their head down to past into the dream world and leaving another day behind them in pursuit of someone or something not yet grasped...

goodnight dearest one,,, a stranger out there in the world,,, i have almost pasted the sun in my quest for star light also to fish sitting on the moon for another dream and another day somewhere in between us... maybe we will meet and share the same daylight but for now save me some air to because i still dream for the days can't steal my breath away yet,,, goodnight dear stranger somewhere out there!!! :D

lol--- i'm bored can you tell??? lmao

lady0fdarkness

Another night....
the shadows are out again.

Goodnight world... I have accepted my fate.

Goodnight my dear daughter... you're the light in my dark world, always.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwww finally i'm turning in...
good night world..good night moon!
wishing you sweet dreams tonight and tomorrow a wonderful day!
Here's a little bed time humor for yall. I hope yall have a laugh before going to bed!

lady0fdarkness

Goodnight sarNies. Thanks for keeping this old lady company. :D

Goodnight world and goodnight my sweet daughter.. I love you forever!
[

lady0fdarkness

So long and goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ip*

sarNie Egg
.....the sound of the fan tonight is all the sound thats left in the world that will fall silent when sleep takes me to the morning absent hope and holding on to what i have left to breathe when i sleep all the happiness in my life in one dream, you! goodnight fan at my bedside, goodnight all, sweet dreams! :):):):):)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
goodnight who ever you are i will forever be admiring your voice inside my head, it's my favorite color atm,,, goodnight goodnight dear where ever you are i still remember you on your birthday...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha this is awesome!!
hahaha GOOD NIGHT My FRIENDS!!! SARNIE FRIENDS!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SWEET DREAMS TOO!!!:]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh... goodnight dudes & dudettes! I'm off to my dreamland... :wub: where i'll be dreaming of my pra'ek... :blush:

MUAHz

lady0fdarkness

GOODNIGHT WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO RETIRE TO MY CHAMBER OF DREAMS. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aahhh i hear krit calling my name hahaha just like in Buang Banjathorn :loool:
until we meet again good night, good morning, good afternoon, good evening world :kiss:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
goodnight heart,,, wake me when she sings in dream,,, comfort find me in this storm,,, listen for her voice in side your head and remember what love is,,, GN