The Game of Love (4+1 superstar)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
**fanfic for 2014
Lol I promise I will update the other ones. I might do this ff if people wants to read it.

Summary:

We both are players so let's play a game.
We will hangout with each other 24/7
We will go on dates
We will talk flirt with each other
We will go places together
We will do everything together
We will live together
We will lie to everyone that we are lovers
We will do sweet things together
We will feed eachother
We will tell all of our secrets to eachother
We will both open our hearts to eachother
We will both be friendly to eachother
We will both kiss eachother
We will both share the same bed
Who ever falls in love first looses

Characters
Yaya --Yaya
Barry---nadech
Mark---mark
Mint--Mint
Margie'--Margie
Boy--boy
Kimberly ---Kim
Ken---Ken

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This one sounds super good. I would of never thought of a story like this. Hopefully you'll write it. I'll read it for sure! If you do plan on writing it. :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Character roles:

Mom Ratchawong Barry: a real playboy!!! Plays with every girl that he sees even taken ones. He will never date a girl longer than 3 days because they are very easy with him

Yaya: A REAL PLAY GIRL! She flirts with every guy just for fun, she's a player but is still a Virgin nobody gets her body easily but she will be the one who gets all there money first.

Mark: Yaya's brother, he is a broken hearted guy who will never love anyone again

Mom Ratchawong Mint: Nadech's sister who is a strong women, she protects her brother a lot

Mom Ratchawong Boy: Nadech's cousin who lives with them. He is rude towards women but inside his is a nice and gentle men

Margie: Yaya's best friend. She is also a player she loves to play with guys a dumped them using Kim's name.

Ken: Mark's best friend he has a secret crush on Yaya

Kim: Margie's worst enemy. She is Margie's step sister who is always better than Margie she has a crush on Mark and tries to ask for help from Ken.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I will update Chapter one tomorrow but I will tell you today I added another pair.

Mario- as Oh
Taew- as Taew

Some more characters will be added.

There is 5 different kind of love in here.

Barry/Yaya: Love Game : love that was treated like a game. At first you think your just playing to win but at last you found your true self that winning isn't always the best thing in life.

Mark/Mint: Bickering Love: Agruing try to protect your own siblings with all yourself. You hate eachother because of different status. (Mark hates rich women). This love is a love that is full of lies.

Boy/Margie: Love can wait: being a play girl is nothing but when it comes to the person who you really love and they ignore you you can do anything for them.

Ken/Kim: Unknown love: this love is created from helping eachother court on there crush. Helping eachother turns out to be unknown what was the reason why you were listening to her and giving her advice

Oh/Taew: True Love: love that can not broke no matter how many people tries to break it

Comment below which type of love his your fav. And see you tomorrow for chap one.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter One: The beginning

Yaya was walking out of the hotel with money in her hands and was happy.
Yaya: I finally have some more money to fix my mom. I am so happy our house bills hasn't been paid to what will I do? I must find a new richman to date.
While she was counting her money an forgot to look at the road a car almost hit her. But luckily the car brakes in time. The owner of the car ran out of the car and yelled at Yaya.
Barry: Don't you know this is not a bank you can't count money in the middle of a road...
Barry saw Yaya's beautiness and stopped and turn into a sweet voice.
Barry: are you ok
Yaya: chai ja khun, but will you help me up?
Barry grabbed Yaya's waist and helped Yaya stood up.
Yaya: krub khun nan ka khun...
Barry: Mom Ratchawong Barry how about yours
Barry was still holding Yaya's waist tightly and Yaya holded on his shoulders.
Yaya: Yaya ja, Khun Chai Barry
Barry: Do you have a boyfriend yet?
Yaya: Mai Mee na, but I met him today how about you?
Barry: I just met her too? She's so beautiful and sexy
Yaya: really eh? Who is that lucky women then?
Barry: her name is Yaya this one right here...
James: Yaya what are you doing here? With this guy!! You told me that you need to go use the bathroom and I can so wait at the room first.
Yaya: I don't know who you are!! Get away!!!
Pattie: Barry!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! Why are you holding that girls waist!!! You promised me that we should meet here but instead you took another women.
Barry: I don't know you this is my girlfriend.
Barry turned Yaya's face to him and kissed have her a French Kiss.
Pattie/James: EBAH!!! Why did you do this?!!!
Yaya: don't you see this James I have my own boyfriend know go away.
Pattie: you bitch, you dare to cheat on me!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it chalidaluvprin! wat a fun intro ! yadechs encounter is hilarious. wait for ur next update, thank u.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter Two: Hate begins
While Yaya, James, Barry and Pattie was Agruing back and forth to eachother Mark car stopped by and saw his sister cat fighting with Pattie and Barry punching James trying to win over Yaya. Mark was trying to find a Parking as soon as possible then when he finally found one and was about to park a car stole his parking space. Mark got mad and opened his window and scream.
Mark: Khun move your car this is my spot!!!
Mint: Ni Khun this parking space doesn't have your name craved on it so everybody can park here.
Mint and Mark both got off there car and walk to meet eachother face to face.
Mark: pull your car over and find a new place!!!
Mint: I am busy, I won't go
Mark: ohh, are you a mistress that's why you are busy going into the hotel
Mint: Ai!!!! Ai!!!!
Mark: tam alai?!!
Mint: Ai chihuahua!!! If I am a mistress then you are a pile of poop!!!
Mark: hurry and move I need to go see my sister she's in a fight!!
Mint: in a hotel?!!!
Mark: in the street!!!
Mint stepped on Marks foot and locked her car and went inside the hotel while Mark was super mad and went to find another parking space.
Mark: I wish I never meet you again!!! EBAH!!! Cute but crazy mouth who will ever date this women!!!
--------------------------
Waitress: Ying Mint, Ying Mint...
Mint: Ka tam alai?
Waitress: Khun Chai is in a fight
Mint: Ha, Khun P is in a fight with who?
Waitress: a guy
Mint: where?!
Waitress: in the street corner
Mint: Hold off the meeting for 30 minutes I will be back.
-------------------------
James: Yaya is mine you will never get her!!!
Barry: let's see who has more power and let her choose!!!
Pattie: You want to steal my boyfriend right Khun?!! You will never get him!!!
Yaya: let's see who will get him then!!!
Pattie was about to slap Yaya and James was about to punch Barry.
Mark&Mint: Diow!!!!
Mint: what are you doing to my brother!!!! Khun!!!! Do you know who he is mom Ratchawong Barry!!! Do you want to be in jail.
James was amazed by Mints beautiness: Nangfah...suay mak
Mint: krub Khun na but get your hand off my brothers shirt that's and expensive shirt.
Mark: Khun what are you doing to my sister!!!
Pattie: give her a lesson...
She turned over and saw Marks handsomeness.
Pattie: I did not do anything, my name is Patthida ka status single.
Yaya: don't even dare to date or do anything with my brother!!!!
Mark: Yaya who's fault is it that caused you trouble? That rich dude right?
Yaya: Mai...
Mark grabbed Nadech and punched him on the face.
Mint: Khun, you better stop that or I will sue you!!!
Mark turned his face to Mint.
Mint: Ai chihuahua!!!!
Mark: Miss Crazy mouth!!!! Tell your brother to stop messing with my brother!!!!
Mint: oh I think it's your sister who is the one who started it.
Barry&Yaya: Diow stop arguing both of us agreed to eachother not because of anyone!!!
Mint and Mark turned blue.
Mark: I tought you where forced here
Mint: P bare ka I have a meeting to go bye!!!
Mint was so shy an ran to the hotel.
Barry: Khun sorry for my sister arguing with you. But if you don't mind can I drive your sister home?
Mark: Don't worry we have our own leg...
Yaya: ka, bye mark!! See you at home.
Yaya went inside Nadech's car and they left. James drove away and Pattie was standing there looking at Mark.
Pattie: your sister is so pretty,
Mark: Don't mess with my sister again!!! Or I will hit a girl in real life.
-------------------------------
Barry: seems like your brother is strict with you
Yaya: Mai chai ka he just don't like when people fight around me or when they are hurting how about your sister?
Barry: Nong Mint is always protective over me since our parents died she didn't want me to live her to.
Yaya: Narak di
Barry: seems like your a player?
Yaya: yes mr and your also one player too
Barry: yes, wanna play a game?
Yaya: what game?
Barry: Love game
Yaya: Ha?
Barry: we both will act like lovers. Who ever falls in love first looses and the looser will do everything the winner says
Yaya: ok (in her mind) I will win of course and make you cut your thing off you are to much of a player
Barry: (in his mind) I will win a hundred percent and will make you my mistress forever!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chalidaluvprin its a chaotic but such fun mess i love it! I cant wait to read who the winner is in the love game. thank u for ur time love this ff, key.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter Three: The game begins
Margie: Mai Chai!!! I will never let you marry another husband mom!!!
Mrs.Ragsri: Lu, jai yenyen no matter what I have to marry him because of our debts we have to pay. Mr. Tiemsiri is the only one who can help us.
Margie: Mae, have you ever thought about me and Taew? Do you know how we will feel.
Mrs.Ragsri: Lu, remember that you an your older sister I will still love forever let me live my life just to get rid of our debts.
Taew: N'Margie I believe what mom said. This is the only way we can solve problems
Margie: no matter what I won't let this happen and you know already that I hate Kim
Mrs.Ragsri: Lu please understand me
------------------------------------------------------------------
Kim: Paw it's ok if you marry another women. I want you to start a new life ever since mom past away.
Mr.Tiemsiri: ka, remember that I will still love you and Oh no matter what
Oh: Paw we love you too
Mr.Tiemsiri hugged both of his child
------------------
Barry: bye bye na Yaya
Yaya: Ka my praek forever see you 2morrow.
Barry: joob joob remember the game starts tomorrow
Yaya: Ka
Yaya kissed Barry in the cheeks an walked out of his car.
When Yaya got home mark was yelling at her.
Mark: I told you how many times already that guys doesn't love you from the heart they just want to play with you
Yaya: so that means you didn't love your ex for real too then. Don't talk to me unless your perfect at that
Mark: Yaya!!! You are going to far
Yaya: I am not Khun Nam from 4 hua jai haen Khun kao you don't need to treat me like how Lom Din and Fai treats me.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi chalidaluvprin hope ure well and fine.
Thank you for this update. barry yaya are competitive. with appreciation, key

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4
Mint: P Barry!!! Why are you doing this did you know that her brother is a bad mouth why will you date a girl who has a bad mouth brother
Barry: Mint your not my mother so stop doing this to me acting like you are Mia con chan
Mint: chai, If I am not your sister than I will tie a knot with you already to make you live with me forever I don't want to lose you like our parents
Barry: mint jai yenyen one day when you grow older you will get why I am like this, I will never leave my sister
Barry and Mint hugged eachother tightly
-----------------
Mrs.Ragsri and her family moved into Mr.Tiemsiri house and Margie hated it.
Mammy(house maid): welcome to our house Madame
Mrs.R: Ka, Mammy you don't need to call me Madame just call me buy Khun
Margie: Mai Chai, you have to call Khun Mae by Madame because she is your soon to be boss and also call me and Taew young miss too
Taew: Margie!!! Why did you say that!! Stop it
Margie: Mai Ka, mom wanted me to come so I came she told me I could do anything I want after that
Kim walked out the door.
Kim: Don't ever wish that Margie, you can't do anything you want in here because our house has rules too
Margie: Kim!!!! I don't care watch out your face before you get slapped
Margie raised up her hand and was about to slapped Kim but a car parked and this handsome man walked out of the car.
Boy: Kim where is Oh?
Kim: Inside Ka
Boy: who are these women?
Kim: they are...
Margie: I am Margie Ka status single, I am her step sister and those two are my sister and my mom. My sister name is Taew. Nice to meet you
Margie shook Boy's hand
Boy: krap, I am going to see Oh then
Margie: I can take you there then follow me
Kim: acting like you know the house
Margie: chai ka
Margie hold on Boy's hand and went inside
------------------------------------------------------------------
Taew was trying to find her bedroom the maid told her that it was the bedroom upstairs if she walk to the right hallway then her bedroom is the one with the door open. So Taew saw two bedroom doors that was open she didn't know which one so she peeked in one she saw Kim in there so she thought it was Kim's so she walked in the other one. It had a picture of a cute guy with an hat on.
Taew: This is my room? Why dies this look like a room for a guy.
Taew sat down on the bed and tried to relax. She became thirsty so she drank some water from the counter but accidently spilled on her pink dress.
Taew: Oh s**t my dress in wet I need to go change.
Taew walked into the bathroom and took of her dress.
Taew: where did they put my clothes then?
Taew couldn't find her clothes but all she saw was a white long sleeves button up shirt so she wore it. Luckily it was long enough to fit her. She walked out if the bathroom and bumped into a guy. The had an eye attraction for 5 whole minutes.
Taew: Why did you get into my room!!! Jerk!!
Oh: What? How did this room become yours and why are you in my room wearing my clothes...
Taew: Mai chai this is my room
Kim heard them yelling at eachother so she ran to the room. When she got in there she saw Taew on top of Oh trying to choke him.
Kim: Khun Taew what are you doing to Oh?
Taew: He came into my room with out permission
Kim: this is not your room it's Oh's your room is the room opposite from him.
Taew was embarrass and let go of Oh. She took her dress and stood up next to Kim.
Taew: I am sorry na Oh, it was because the maid told me my room was in the right hallway and my room door was open so I thought this was my room.
Oh: It's ok think more careful next time
Kim: P'Taew let me take you to your room then and go change
Taew: Ka
Oh smiled at Taew and she similed back.

When Taew and Kim got into Taew's room she finally got dressed into her new dress.
Taew: I am sorry for causing the problem Kim
Kim: it's ok, you didn't know
Taew: about his shirt I can laundry it and give it to him
Kim: Ka, hurry we will have lunch together
Kim was about to walk out
Taew: Diow, where is N'Margie's room?
Kim: The room next to yours and Mine is the one at the end of the hallway.
Taew: Krub khun na.

2 weeks later
Yaya: P mark I have to tell you I am getting married
Mark: to who?
Yaya: Barry, the guy last time who you punched
Mark: I won't let you marry anyone until your 30
Yaya: P your not even 30 yet what are you saying I am 24 already I can do whatever I want now.
Mark: it is still a young age, at least be 30 years or up.
Yaya: I want more years to have my own life I just want to spend more than 50 years with te person I ... Love.
-----------------------
Barry: N Mint do you mind if I marry?
Mint: P I won't mind but I want you to have a person who can take care of you. Who is that women then?
Barry: Yaya, the one that has a bad mouth brother
Mint: I will let you marry her but I won't let her take her brother here ok?