The Frog and The Tiger (Hmong animated Video)

CVue

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone have you seen a Hmong animated movie called "The Frog and The Tiger?" Pretty good or bad? They sold it at July 4 Tournament. I'm looking for the song from the movie...its called "Txhob Coj Koj Mus" and its about your mom passing away and its by Reflections. If anyone has it could you upload it, please? I appreciate your help a lot and thank you.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
the movie is bad. don't waste your money on it, unless u want to buy it for small children, under 10. it doesn't seem to a story to me. the voice is terrible. it seems like they only have one guy to do all the voices for the characters. i

i'll upload the song for u.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the songs, mmm0403. wow. hmong music industry is moving in all directions. :) i like these songs. to be honest, i'm not a big fan of Hmong rock bands, but these are good. you have expanded my taste in music. thank you.

do you mind telling us who are the other singers for the other songs? or are they by the same group?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I thought this animated show was really funny lol I memorized like the whole script and I'd tell it as bedtime stories to my little neices and nephew :loool:

And yeah the songs are by Reflection they have some nice songs there B)