The FOOD thread

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
noungning said:
omg what the hell are u doing tryin to give me a heart attack at midnight lol... but damn now i'm hungry!
[post="45150"][/post]​
ahahhah lolz.. it's givign me heart BURN =)

Nameless

N i n j a
I want to eat this. My aunt makes it very good. It's eggplant and pork stir fry.

S

sunflower

sorry the pic is not clear... it was a cellphone cam... lol.. i made this with my friend on saturday night....

som tum poo(crab).. we had grilled duck and noodles with it too... but i didn't upload those pics... i will later ^_^

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
SUSHI! omg, i haven't eaten that in like..YEARS! making me crave for them. LOL =P And those spicy stuff..def good stuff! lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Holy shietz Namie! That looks good! Egg you! LOL :( I had a bunch of pizza toppings hahaha :D I just ate the toppings and threw the bread away. :( Sorrrrrryy i hate wasting food but I just don't like bread that much anymore T_T

Na

sarNie Hatchling
i'm eating a bowl full of fruity pebbles.. and soy milk!! I was hungry I ate lunch at school at 1:30!!! I only had a bite of my McD.. Mc Nuggets!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...

Had this the other day. ^_^ It was alright. The picture turned out beautiful though! I didn't even have to photoshop much! Haha

arissa

sarNie Elites
I am soo drooling for Papaya Salad, Rice noodle soups, and Nam Kao...I just given birth to my daughter...and of course...I cant eat any of these kind of foods..until 3 months......GOSH..looking at the pictures just makes my mouth soooo watery...