The FOOD thread

Nameless

N i n j a

Ramune soda

Ramune Soda - Single Soda

Ramune Soda... It is the best soda in the world! When you open one of these bad boys a marble floats while you drink it. The taste is close to a lemon and lime soda but much, much, sweeter.

This is a single Ramine soda, the perfect way to start your addiction.

Ramune Sodas are a carbonated beverage. Please be careful when opening, and do not try to remove the marble.

Anyone tried it before?

I did. It's light and refreshing. The marble thing is cool.

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:

Ramune soda

Ramune Soda - Single Soda

Ramune Soda... It is the best soda in the world! When you open one of these bad boys a marble floats while you drink it. The taste is close to a lemon and lime soda but much, much, sweeter.

This is a single Ramine soda, the perfect way to start your addiction.

Ramune Sodas are a carbonated beverage. Please be careful when opening, and do not try to remove the marble.

Anyone tried it before?

I did. It's light and refreshing. The marble thing is cool.
[post="7833"][/post]​

YES..i have try but don't like :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

imma merge this with the food thread .. my favorite gotta me somtom and pad phet dhoa =) i like everything phet .. =)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
raw larb? never tried that, the only raw thing I ever ate was sashimi lol ^^

that banh mi looks good! there's this great store in china town that makes the best banh mi.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
raw larb? LOL! i never tried it. I only tried like raw shrimp with papaya? i forgot the title of it. My mom always make it for me. OMG, in thailand this one restuarant makes the best thai boat noodle. >.< i also forgot the title of the restaurant. lol.

but anyways, I had lee's sandwiches last night, and omg! it was like the BEST sandwich ever! ::yummie::

Nameless

N i n j a
t0nz said:
raw larb? LOL! i never tried it. I only tried like raw shrimp with papaya? i forgot the title of it. My mom always make it for me. OMG, in thailand this one restuarant makes the best thai boat noodle. >.< i also forgot the title of the restaurant. lol.
but anyways, I had lee's sandwiches last night, and omg! it was like the BEST sandwich ever! ::yummie::
[post="8610"][/post]​

Damn. I want one now. I'm hungry.

K

KawaiiTennyo

t0nz said:
[post="8610"][/post]​
iw ant some thai noodle soup =) i miss SPOON this thai restuarant in chicago it's my favorite !!! ^_^

K

KawaiiTennyo

im cooking crab ragoon .. and making fish cakes .. and imma make nam ya ... =)

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
im cooking crab ragoon .. and making fish cakes .. and imma make nam ya ... =)
[post="12063"][/post]​
I just ate nam ya. You going to eat the nam ya with nom jeen or with rice? What kind of fish cake you making? The one called Tot Mun?

Nameless

N i n j a
Fenix said:
I just ate nam ya. You going to eat the nam ya with nom jeen or with rice? What kind of fish cake you making? The one called Tot Mun?
[post="12131"][/post]​

Damn, I'm hungry. Only ate once today. I had Japanese.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I like chicken, corn, eggs, and rice.

"Chicken eat corns, and then they lay eggs, and then we eat rice with chicken. And that's why I like Chicken so much!" :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ LOL how cute! You wanna know what else they eat? LOL j/k i won't tell you. hahaha

man i need some moe-nee!!!!!!

Wanna go buy some food to cook that i like... :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Muddie! Lets just leave that for my imagination. :lol:

I don't think I will be eating that. :blink:

Damn! I want some chicken wings...I'm starving! At work, starving!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
[post="12131"][/post]​
num ya with nom jeen of course haha .. yea im makeing the tot mun .. i wonder if i should make it phet or not .. i didnt get it make it yesterday.. didnt have enoug fish meet ..

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
num ya with nom jeen of course haha .. yea im makeing the tot mun .. i wonder if i should make it phet or not .. i didnt get it make it yesterday.. didnt have enoug fish meet ..
[post="12561"][/post]​
There's a phet version for tot mun? Your probably making the Thai style tot mun right? You put prik kang (the red stuff) in your tot mun right?