The FOOD thread

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww poor you....are you at work muddie?dunt worry ill eat it for you!and ill make sure to save you some...

Muddie Murda

smile...
yups! started work today and brother's in class. he won't get out until 4.

err there's like boxes of donuts at home but i'm not a big fan. though i could go for a chocolate covered one right about now...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
haha that's funny muddie i just had a crispy cream filled donut :) mmmmm...

but i also had breakfast w/ the family....waffles, eggs, and bacon MMMMMM>..good stuff! :)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Tim Horton's Donuts! B) whoa I want some right now, the toffee glaze one is good.

Muddie Murda

smile...
show us pics sugah!!! :D hope u don't mind me calling you that. If it was real life, i'd call u that too. :D btw, u have such a CUTE ASS avatar!

Nameless

N i n j a
sugar86 said:
What I'm craving for..

a Starbuck's Caramel Frappuccino!
and some kimchi! :lol:
[post="2479"][/post]​
Dammit. I'm not into the whole starbucks stuff. Especially the caramel one. I had it once and I didn't like it. However, I'm willing to try the green tea one.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

those are the only pictures I could find, the picture does not do it justice!! those little timbits on the right are good too.

Nameless, you don't like the caramel frap? :( that's what I usually get and the caffe vanilla but I haven't tried the green tea one..I don't think we have that here.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
KRISPY KREME OR DUNKIN DONUTS!?!?!??!?

Which ones do you guys prefer??
[post="3092"][/post]​
there's no dunkin donuts in the westcoast dork.. cuz i was looking for it when i came to california too hahahah krispy kreme all the way!! it gets a little toooo sweet though haha

Nameless

N i n j a
sugar86 said:

those are the only pictures I could find, the picture does not do it justice!! those little timbits on the right are good too.

Nameless, you don't like the caramel frap? :( that's what I usually get and the caffe vanilla but I haven't tried the green tea one..I don't think we have that here.
[post="3140"][/post]​

Tim Horton rocks baby.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh tim hortons.....i work there...GROSS!!lol....but i havent worked in a while so i miss all the donuts and timbits...yumm...especially the timbits..wen its freshly made..i swear i go into the back and sneak one in my mouth...but i love the coffee!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

fawwwwk i want some somtom now.. it sucks in the city they dont have it .. well they do but it's so plain .. i like those stinky ones muahahah that's like really phet .. hahah i cant handle it but its good .. somtom pu! when im about to be on my period i get cravings for stinky food hahahah TMI ..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
geesh you guys made me missing my mom's foods! she's so great at making food than dad's <_< dad usually makes so many of meats which i think i soon become a veg or something. but hey i do eat chicken. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

kitkat said:
geesh you guys made me missing my mom's foods! she's so great at making food than dad's <_< dad usually makes so many of meats which i think i soon become a veg or something. but hey i do eat chicken. :p
[post="3405"][/post]​
i love it when my laos cousin makes somtom .. haha they put alot of padek hahah but its good with kapoon.. =)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
i love it when my laos cousin makes somtom .. haha they put alot of padek hahah but its good with kapoon.. =)
[post="3423"][/post]​
omgosh my mom always makes these somtom! since we're laotians. :eek: you made me missing mom even more! <_< :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

kitkat said:
omgosh my mom always makes these somtom! since we're laotians. :eek: you made me missing mom even more! <_< :p
[post="3431"][/post]​
you guys call it tam ma hong right?