The first real kiss in Thai lakorn?

anndee

sarNie Egg
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the Thai Lakorn where the first kiss on the mouth is shown. If I´m not mistaken, I think it is a story from the year 1997 and was about college student who played Romeo and Juliette in a school play.

If anyone knows the name of that lakorn I would really appreciate it. This is the only lakorn I watched while I was living in Thailand and I do remember that kiss was discussed a lot but I can´t remember the name of the story. If it is not this story does anyone know when the first kiss was, just for the fun of it?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i cant help you with ur first question but..

i do know that there are quite more real kisses in lakorns these days.. hehehe..

especially anne's lakorns.. likit kammathep, sawan bieng, borisat bambuet kane .. etc.. lol..

Tsam952

sarNie Egg
i think it might be torfun nung marvin starrring fluke and aom?? i'm not sure..don't remember the storyline much but i think they were college students in this lakorn and there might have been a school play scene. hope this helps!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know which one was the first but I remember I saw this Ning and Pete lakorn and it was real real kiss.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think it was Aom and Fluke lakorn. I remembered the romeo and juliet play they had. Fluke was cute back then. :) I think this lakorn was more about Fluke and his dad then Aom and Fluke. Because Aom didn't take the spotlight on this one, Fluke did.

cecilia

Staff member
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the Thai Lakorn where the first kiss on the mouth is shown. If I´m not mistaken, I think it is a story from the year 1997 and was about college student who played Romeo and Juliette in a school play.

If anyone knows the name of that lakorn I would really appreciate it. This is the only lakorn I watched while I was living in Thailand and I do remember that kiss was discussed a lot but I can´t remember the name of the story. If it is not this story does anyone know when the first kiss was, just for the fun of it?
i know which lakorn you're talking about .. it's starring Noon and Job ..
sad that i dont' know the title of the lakorn as i've tried looking for it as well.

I don't know which one was the first but I remember I saw this Ning and Pete lakorn and it was real real kiss.
lol .. they were over each other in that lakorn --- it was quite a scene LOl

onahc

sarNie Elites
No, the first lakon where there was major and I mean major kissing was "Pla Nee Num". I think that's the name and the n'ek was played by Took Junjira Joojang, I can't remember the p'ek but he looked chinky. They were kissing like soaps on American TV.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, ann did some real kisses in her lakorn
i think ning and patson did a reason kiss in Hua Jai Mee Ngao...
I don't know if it's real but it seems real to me: I think Aum P. did a kiss with Nott in her earlier lakorn ...the one where she has short hair, don't recalled the name...I might be wrong about the kiss but to me, it was right on real :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yeah, ann did some real kisses in her lakorn
i think ning and patson did a reason kiss in Hua Jai Mee Ngao...
I don't know if it's real but it seems real to me: I think Aum P. did a kiss with Nott in her earlier lakorn ...the one where she has short hair, don't recalled the name...I might be wrong about the kiss but to me, it was right on real :p
Ning and Patson did kiss for real a couple of times in Hua Jai Mee Ngao

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
I think it was Aom and Fluke lakorn. I remembered the romeo and juliet play they had. Fluke was cute back then. :) I think this lakorn was more about Fluke and his dad then Aom and Fluke. Because Aom didn't take the spotlight on this one, Fluke did.
I think the original post was referring to this lakorn, but I don't think that had a real kiss in it. That was Aom's first lakorn and she wouldn't even let Fluke hold her hand in the last scene. They had to have a "stand in" hand for that shot, so I doubt she would do a real kiss scene.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i know which lakorn you're talking about .. it's starring Noon and Job ..
sad that i dont' know the title of the lakorn as i've tried looking for it as well.

lol .. they were over each other in that lakorn --- it was quite a scene LOl
Ooo...I would to see that! Haha

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Noon/Job's lakorn was titled Koo Rak I think. I could've sworn it was uploaded on youtube awhile back or maybe it was just the opening credits I saw.