sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading, everyone! ^_^

---spoilers---
Pinky would come to Aum and Aff's lives soon
Rita would take a pregnancy test... :rolleyes:

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
ooo the spoilers sound good
thx for a great update! cant wait for the next chap!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 23

2 months later...

"Let's see… Give me 1 rib eye steak, 1 sirloin steak and some fish and chips… and…" Rita blurted out her order to the waiter while Ann and Aff stared at her with complete confusion on their faces. Lunch just passed by approximately 2 hours ago but it seems like Rita was hungry again; extremely famished to be exact. Rita continued to scan the menu and didn't even notice that her 2 best friends were staring at her.

"Oh… I want my steak medium well done and my milk shake extra thick, please." Rita instructed the waiter and flashed her gorgeous smile.

"Are you done ordering now?!" Aff asked with the tone of her voice slightly raised. Rita looked at her and grinned.

"Just give me a glass of orange juice, please." Aff told the waiter.

"And a cup of black coffee for me." Ann added and the waiter went away after he took their order.

"I'm starving! Again! I just had my lunch a while ago and yet I'm hungry again." Rita complained. Her stomach started to growl louder now. Ann laughed at her but Aff sat quietly, looking at intently at Rita.

"Rita, since when did start eating nonstop?" Aff asked her with a hint seriousness in her voice.

"Hmmmm…Since last month, I think?" Rita answered unsurely. She wasn't sure when her appetite suddenly became huge. It was like she just woke up one morning feeling so hungry and it went on and on.

"Do you feel dizzy or nauseated?" Aff continued to interrogate. Ann and Aff's drinks arrived. The aroma of the black coffee started to waft around their area, making Rita's stomach to turn upside down and it seems like she was ready to vomit.

"Oh shit! Move the coffee away from me!!! I don't like the smell!" Rita said as she covered her nose and suddenly felt nauseated. She ran as fast as she can to the rest room.

"What's the matter with her? It seems like she's…" Ann looked at Rita as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Pregnant?" Aff asked with a smile on her face. Ann shook her head and began to laugh.

"It seems impossible though. How could she get pregnant? She doesn't have a boyfriend right now and she isn't holy enough to be the next Virgin Mary." Ann laughed at her own joke and sipped her cup of coffee. Aff chuckled and nodded. Rita finally came out from the rest room, looking so pale. She took her seat again and glared at Ann.

"Finish that up now! It smells so terrible!" Rita shouted at Ann angrily. In one big gulp, Ann finished her hot coffee. She felt her throat burning!

"Tell me, Rita. When was the last time you had your period?" Aff asked her once again. Rita looked at her weirdly.

"Geez, Aff. You have so many questions today." Rita complained.

"Just answer it!"

"Ok! Let's see…I didn't had my period last month and I was supposed to have it this week but…" Rita's eyes suddenly grew bigger as she continued to collect her thoughts.

"But?" Ann asked her. She and Aff were looking at Rita's shocked reaction.

"But it hasn't arrived yet…" Rita said quietly.

"And to whom did you surrendered your V-flag?" Aff asked with a smile on her face. Ann and Aff were listening intently to what their best friend was about to say. Rita's cell phone suddenly started ringing. She grabbed it, looked at the caller id and she rolled her eyes heavenward before answering it.

"What do you want now?!" Rita answered the call angrily.

"Rita? Is that you? I thought I was calling the…uhm…fire station! Yeah! The fire station!" Rome started to laugh nervously. He just wanted to hear Rita's voice. After Rita's birthday, Rome can't stop thinking about his gullible but nice and gorgeous friend. He had completely forgotten about Paula Taylor and it was Rita who was occupying his mind day and night 24/7.

"Do I look like a fireman?" Rita blurted out. She sounded so pissed every time Rome calls her but the truth she was so happy he was doing it.

"Hahahahaha! Yeah! You look like one. So where are you now?"

"I'm having snacks with Ann and Aff. You're not invited so don't try to come here." Rita told him and ended the call. Her food just arrived so she started gulping it down.

"Who was that?" Aff asked while eating a piece of steak from Rita's plate.

"Mr. Rome Patchata." Rita said, her mouth was stuffed with food.

"Oh? Daddy Rome? He's your baby's daddy, right?" Ann asked her sarcastically. Aff started to laugh while Rita started to cough. She drank a glass of water in just one gulp while her eyes are darted at Ann.

"W-what are you talking about?! Baby? Daddy?" Rita started to laugh nervously. She can feel a lot of changes in her body ever since something happened between her and Rome. One time, it crossed her mind that she's probably pregnant but she immediately shook that idea off.

"Don't play innocent, Rita. From what we observe, it seems like you're expecting. And Rome is the only suspect that I could think of. He's always with you." Aff concluded and Ann nodded with agreement.

"So when did you did it?" Ann asked her excitedly but Rita just laughed nervously. She was so tight-lipped and doesn't want to spill the beans just yet. Aff took her cell phone out and started dialing a number.

"Who are you calling, Aff?" Ann asked her.

"I'm calling Auntie Lawan to tell her that she's having a grandkid soon." Aff told her. She was trying to blackmail Rita to tell them the truth. Rita's eyes grew bigger again and she immediately grabbed Aff's cell phone. She turned it off and held it tightly.

"OK! I'll tell it now!!" Rita said while still holding the cell phone. Ann and Aff moved their heads closer to Rita and lent their ears to her.

"W-we…did it…on the night of your wedding, Ann…" Rita said shyly. Her audience both gasps in surprise. Aff drank another glass of water and Ann looked at Rita, smiling.

"Did you did it on purpose or…" Ann was beginning to ask a question but Rita immediately answered her.

"I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing that night!" Rita promptly answered.

"But was Rome also drunk?" Aff asked.

"N-no…He wasn't…" Rita answered shyly again.

"Oh…My…God! It means that your sexy devil is lusting over you, Rita!" Aff happily shouted and giggled like a teenager. The other people in the restaurant were looking at them but they didn't mind.

"But too bad you're drunk. I'm sure you didn't felt anything." Aff sighed.

"But… I wasn't drunk…During my birthday…" Rita said shyly again. She was already spilling everything, little by little.

"What do you mean? You did it again on Valentine's Day?!" Ann asked her. Rita slowly nodded. Both she and Aff were shocked to what Rita had just confessed.

"And was the 2[sup]nd[/sup] time around an accident?" Ann asked, smiling.

"Uhm… No… But he made the 1[sup]st[/sup] move! Not me!" Rita immediately added.

"We don't care who made the 1[sup]st[/sup] move, girl! What's important is, you both willingly did it!" Aff blurted out and she and Ann began to giggle again. Rita didn't mind them. She looked around to call the waiter but something suddenly caught her attention. Rita patted Aff's hand to grab her attention.

"Hey hey hey! Aff…Is that Aum? I think he's with a girl…" Rita told her. Aff darted her attention to where Rita was looking at. With her own 2 eyes, she saw her husband entering the restaurant with another woman!

---TBC---

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm is it pinky that walked in with aum....drama time....

haha ritas confessing...hehe

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
rita is totally pregnant.. haha.. now what if rome knows about it.. i guess he'll be excited right...

oh no.. aff saw aum with other lady.. what is going to happen...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what are u talkin' about this ch was great filled with laughter....i couldn't stop laughing over their conversion and rita's confession and more drama to add to aum and aff's relationship with ms. pinky can't wait

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm is it pinky that walked in with aum....drama time....

haha ritas confessing...hehe

uhhh ohhh pinky alert!!!
omg please finish it!! i cant wait!!!!

rita is totally pregnant.. haha.. now what if rome knows about it.. i guess he'll be excited right...

oh no.. aff saw aum with other lady.. what is going to happen...

what are u talkin' about this ch was great filled with laughter....i couldn't stop laughing over their conversion and rita's confession and more drama to add to aum and aff's relationship with ms. pinky can't wait
thanks for reading! ^_^
as for Rome's reaction, I'm still not sure whether he'll be excited or not about Rita's condition..lol

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
yay! rome is starting to fall in love with Rita...I wonder how will their wedding go....Pinky is coming into the restuarant with Aum ?Omg It not gonna be nice...waiting patiently for the next update....

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
donna! i missed this fic soooo much!

the chap was hilarious! can't stop myself from laughing! ahahaha!!!
aff drinking orange juice and ann drinking coffee, i could really imagine their personalities based from their drinks. ehehe...

rita... hahaha... how could she stop the thought she's pregnant? ahaha!!!

i wonder what aff will do in that restaurant!

and anne, what will happen next?

can't wait for another update!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 24

Eyebrows crossed and blood about to reach the boiling point, Aff looked furiously at her husband and the unknown woman who was clinging to him like a monkey. She couldn't imagine her husband was cheating on her! Aff was 120% sure that the geeky-looking doctor on the outside but one hot sexy guy on the inside is so addicted to her! And only her! He often tells her that his world only revolves around her but why is there another woman in his world now?!

"Look at her, Aff… She seems so young…" Rita whispered at her best friend while looking at Aum and the girl.

"Yeah…She's like around 18 or something…Your hubby is a pedophile…" Ann whispered to her as well. Aff didn't say a word but she kept on looking at Aum and the girl.

"The girl looks so familiar though…" Aff quietly said to herself. She was indeed she already saw the girl somewhere but couldn't remembered it clearly. Aum and his girl finally spotted Aff and company. The girl smiled so warmly at Aff but she ended up staring at her. The girl and Aum started making their way towards Aff's table. The unknown girl was still clinging to Aum's arms.

"What the?! She has the guts to smile at the legal wife! What a whore!" Rita said disgustingly.

"What is Aum thinking?! He's coming our way! With his other one!" Ann said while looking at Aum and his company. Aff, who was sitting there quietly for quite sometime, suddenly began to laugh.

"What's wrong with you, woman?" Rita asked her while looking at Aff with complete confusion. Before Aff could speak, Aum and the unknown girl were already standing right in front of them.

"P'Aff!!" The girl squealed the moment she saw Aff. Aff stood up and gave her a warm hug. Rita and Ann were both dumbfounded and didn't know what was happening.

"Natalie, how are you, dear?" Aff said excitedly as she and the girl named Natalie broke their hug.

"I'm great, P'Aff! How about you? Pregnant already? I'm so excited to have a niece!" Natalie said happily.

"We're working on it, little girl." Aum said from behind. Natalie gave her an evil stare for calling her little girl and Aff laughed at her reaction. Natalie is Aum's youngest sister. She's studying in Barcelona for about a year now and she decided to go back to Bangkok to spend her vacation with her brother, Aum.

"Natalie, these are my best friends, Rita and Ann. Rita, Ann, this is my beautiful sister-in-law, Natalie." Aff finally introduced Natalie to them. Ann and Rita smiled at her and tried to stop themselves from laughing.

"Nice meeting you, P'Ann, P'Rita. Oh, excuse me, I think my date is waiting for me over there." Natalie said and made her way towards the other table. Ann and Rita started to laugh out loud the moment Aum's little sister left.

"What's wrong with them?" Aum asked as he wrapped her arms around Aff's waist pulling her closer.

"Oh…They thought Natalie was your "other girl"…" Aff whispered. Their faces were so close to each other now. Aum chuckled at his wife's remark.

"My other girl? No way…I miss you, gorgeous…" Aum said and gave a gentle kiss on her soft lips. Both Rita and Ann shook their heads because of their public display of affection.

"Hey hey hey! Stop kissing here, you two!" Ann told them.

"Yeah! You're making Ann jealous here! I know she and Ken haven't gone as far as that!" Rita blurted out and laughed at her own remark. Aff and Aum stopped their mini kissing session and Aff began laughing as well. Aff took her seat back while Aum went to where his little sister. His mom instructed him to never leave Natalie alone with her date.

"Good thing you're pregnant or else I should have killed you now." Ann told her ironically. Rita pouted again upon hearing the P word. Ann's cell phone suddenly began to make noises. She took out from her bag and read the text message.

"I better be going." Ann said as she was still reading a couple more messages.

"I thought you don't have work today." Aff asked as she grabbed a broccoli from Rita's plate.

"Yeah but we have to accompany Jaguar to the airport." Ann said as she grabbed her bag.

"Airport? Where is he going?" Rita asked.

"Tokyo. He's grandparents are there right now and they badly want to see the little boy."

"Is Ken coming with him?" Aff asked with a different kind of smile on her face. Ann shook her head. Aff and Rita began to giggle, again. Aff took something out from her bag and handed it to Ann.

"Kama Sutra: The Sensual Art of Lovemaking…Aff!!! Why are you giving this to me?!" Ann tried to give the DVD back to Aff but she refused to take it.

"Watch it with Ken tonight, love and I'm sure you'll be the happiest woman soon…" Aff said seductively and Rita started to laugh again. Ann shook her head once again and left the table. She made her way towards the rest room before leaving the restaurant. Since Ann left her bag on their table, Rita immediately took the DVD copy and placed it inside Ann's bag. Ann took her bag, said her goodbyes to her two best friends and left. Rita decided to go back to the bar while Aff joined Aum, who was acting as a chaperone.

----------------------------------------------------
Back in Rita's bar, Rome was drinking his 5[sup]th[/sup] glass of Martini. He had been waiting for Rita to arrive. He couldn't concentrate well on work a while ago since Rita was bothering him. It was all Rita he could think about now. Her silly remarks, her clumsiness, her soft lips that were always ready to kiss him, everything about Rita is very addicting. Rome couldn't tell what exactly their relationship status from this point. Sure there are friends but still, would they remain friends forever after all the things that happened between them? Rome was so confused right now.

As Rita drove back to the bar, she suddenly felt dizzy. Slowly, she walked inside the place and didn't even notice that Rome was waiting for her. Rome immediately approached his friend the moment he saw her by the entrance. Rita sat down to the nearest chair since her vision started to get blurry.

"Don't tell me you've been drinking with those 2? It's too early to get drunk!" Rome said as he took a seat beside Rita. Rita tried to shove him away but she was too weak.

"Go away, jerk… I'm not feeling well because of you…" Rita said weakly. Rome examined her appearance. She looked so pale as if she was sick.

"You don't look go-… HEY!! Rita!!!" Rome shouted. Rita suddenly passed out. Instinctively, Rome carried her to his car and drove her all the way to the hospital.

"Geez, don't die yet, Rita… I still have something to tell you…" Rome whispered as he hurriedly drove his car to the hospital.

---TBC---