The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
waaa.. can't wait for it... it's getting interesting.. jaguar is like a cupid for rome and rita... making rome realize bout his feeling..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I do not intend to leave a cliffhanger on the last part on Rita's Valentine chapter BUT... I think I'll add a willing scene for Rteam... not sure yet though... :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
just add it since they're not having a lakorn anytime soon so it'll be a treat and do u have any development for satan treasure gtg thanz

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
ate, I'll update as soon as my all quizzes are done... I have to type up my ATEAM one shot first... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll be updating soon right after my exams... so probably by Sunday since I have exams until Saturday... ^_^

next part would be Ann and Aff's Valentine scenes... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 22 Part II

The clock strike at 12:00, indicating it was already midnight. Everyone in the Theeradej household was already snoring and dreaming, except for one. Ann was still wide awake, revising the script that her hardworking script writer gave her earlier that day. She was so busy that she even forgot that she just turned a year older a few minutes ago.

Her cell phone startled her when it suddenly rings. Jaguar, who was sleeping quietly, started to twist and turn on his parents’ king-size bed.

“Mom… make it stop…” Jaguar complained sleepily. Ann searched for her cell phone and answered it.

“What do you want, Aff?!” Without looking at the caller id, Ann answered the call. Aff is the only person who knew that would call her in a very ungodly hour as such this. Instead of hearing Aff’s sweet but sometimes annoying voice, Ann heard a guy’s laughter; a dorky and contagious laughter from a very annoying guy. Without even looking at the caller id, Ann already knew the person from the other line.

“Ken, you almost woke your son up!” Ann whispered angrily.

“Miss me already?” Ken ignored what Ann told him.

“Of course not! I love it when you’re not around.” Ann boasted. But on the back of her mind, she misses him A LOT.

“Ouch! That hurts. This guy right here misses you so much, Director Ann.” Ken told her seriously. Ann could sense the sincerity in Ken’s voice and knew all along that he isn’t lying. Ann felt butterfly flying in her stomach and cheeks slightly burned. There was a long moment of silence between them.

“So how was the race?” Ann blurted out to eliminate the awkwardness between them.

“I-I’ll be racing the day after tomorrow.” Ken said plainly.

“Oh… Good luck then.”

“Ann?”

“Yes?”

“Happy birthday…” Ken blurted out sweetly. Ann was confused. Birthday? Me? Today, Ann thought. She looked at the calendar and was surprised that it was actually her birthday today!

“T-thanks… I didn’t even know it is my birthday today… Thanks for reminding me…” Ann whispered again since Jaguar was already starting to complain.

“It seems like our little racer is complaining now. You better go out so we can talk clearly.” Ken suggested and Ann did what she was told. She slowly and quietly opened the door while still holding her cell phone. Ann was expecting that the hallway to be dark but it was not. Red rose petals were scattered on the sides and it seems like hundreds of small scented candles were light up; by the looks of it, the petals and candles were like a trail leading somewhere very special.

“Weird…” Ann silently told herself but Ken heard her.

“What?” Ken asked, confused on what Ann was trying to tell him.

“Oh… Nothing. It seems like someone is trying to burn the house with petals and scented candles.” Ken laugh at Ann’s stupid remark. Very curious, Ann followed the trail where the petals were leading to. She knew it was leading her to the garden. Ann didn’t have any idea who had set up this kind of trap. Ken was the only guy who is having interest on her these past few months. It is very very VERY impossible that Ken was the one who planned this. He’s thousand miles away from her!

“Just follow the trail…” Ken whispered seriously. Ann’s heart started to beat rapidly. Different kinds of thoughts were playing on her mind right now. The moment she reached the last step of the staircase, an orchestra started to play her favorite song. Everything seems like a dream; rose petals, scented candles, orchestra playing on the background. All she needs now is her prince charming.

On the far end of the garden, a table for two was lighted up with candles. The orchestra was still playing her favorite song while a figure from afar was walking towards her. Ann paused for a while to admire the man in white tuxedo that was making his way towards her. Ann tried to hide her smile but she was not victorious.

“What are you up to, Theeradej?” Ann asked him through the cell phone.

“I just want to greet you a happy birthday personally.” Ken told her, still holding his cell phone. After a few seconds, Ken and Ann were standing face to face now. He took the cell phone from Ann’s hand and placed it inside his pocket. He hid his cell phone as well and stretched his hand towards Ann like a true gentleman.

“Can I have this dance?” Ken asked and gave her his most handsome smile. Ann looked at him and chuckled. She then examined her appearance. It wasn’t appropriate for this kind of occasion.

“I think I should change my outfit first…”

“No need. You’re very beautiful no matter what kind of clothes you wear.” Ken told her. He took her hand and they danced the night away. All these years, this has been the best birthday that Ann had.

---TBC---

Author's Note: This part should have been Part I... LOL
anyways, I won't be adding a valentine/birthday chapter for Aff anymore since she already had an early treat from Aum... :drool: :drool: hope you enjoy reading! XD

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update donna....

he surprised her even though he still had things to do....sweet of him....

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
That was so romantic....i hope i could have a boyfriend like KEN in the story so sweet... I will be waiting for your next update...