The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
prof shouldn't give you homework!!! else i'll do voodoo against him! haha... j/k

jash! you're as big a fan as i am when it comes to KA team! hi5!
yeah..i'm a big fan since i finished watching oum ruk for the first time!

it's my first lakorn too...

i even have them as my lappy's wallpaper...and my mom's reaction was like, :huh: who are they? haven't seen them on phil television:unsure:

and what i did was let her watch sawan biang with me.. now, she calls them "karin" (kawee and narin).. :lol: :lol:i even told her about 365 days of love and i saw excitement in her eyes too... now that's what we call, karin syndrome! haha.. ;)

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
go and voodoo him for me then... :loool:

I really want to update but I feel sooo sleepy now... going to bed soon... :lol:

---SPOILERS---

-Rome and Rita's reaction on their unexpected one night stand... Rome would blame Rita for seducing him... :lol:
-Aum and Aff MIGHT have a willing scene... IF, there won't be disturbances again... (I love disturbances... :wub: )
-More Ken, Ann and Jaguar scene...and a woman from Ken's past would appear soon... :rolleyes:
:lol:
poor professor!!! :lol:

hmmm..a woman from ken's past? hope she doesn't bring much trouble.. <_<

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yeah..i'm a big fan since i finished watching oum ruk for the first time!

it's my first lakorn too...

i even have them as my lappy's wallpaper...and my mom's reaction was like, :huh: who are they? haven't seen them on phil television:unsure:

and what i did was let her watch sawan biang with me.. now, she calls them "karin" (kawee and narin).. :lol: :lol:i even told her about 365 days of love and i saw excitement in her eyes too... now that's what we call, karin syndrome! haha.. ;)
let her watch oum ruk too! you forget, they'll start filming sood sanae ha this month!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
there's always a disturbance with ATEAM
but i love the reaction after waking up to a lustful night..LOL rome is going to blame rita

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 18

Rita was still sleeping deeply on her bed, her bed that was so soft and comfortable. Since she was so drunk and tired from last night, she didn't even notice that she wasn't wearing anything at all, not even a pair of underwear. Rita was starting to feel cold now so she wanted to wrap her entire body with her thick quilt. Too sleepy to even open her eyes, she tried to look for her quilt by trying to feel it with her hands. She was like a blind person who is looking for an object. She finally found what she was looking for. But there was something weird about her quilt. She remembered it to be so soft and she was sure it doesn't have a bulge.

"Why is there a flashlight in my bed?" Rita said sleepily while her eyes are still closed as she started to run her hand on the bulge of her quilt.

Rome, who had done almost all the work last night, was so tired like hell. He felt as if he didn't stopped working for an entire week; all thanks to the seductive, drunk lady last night. Both he and Rita were snoring loudly in their sleep. There loud snores could probably wake an entire city! As he was sleeping, Rome felt something bumping unto his private part through the quilt. He concluded it must be just a pillow so he didn't pay any attention to it. But he suddenly felt it wasn't just a pillow! The thing was actually making him… aroused and hard!

Rita was touching something long and hard under her quilt. She instinctively opened her eyes to see what it was. The drowsiness in her system was immediately washed away as she saw what she was touching! She hurriedly removed her hand from it and screamed at the top of her lungs. In a fraction of a second, Rome immediately woke up as he heard Rita's unexpected scream.

"W-what happened?!" Rome immediately sat up.

"I think I should be asking that!" Rita fired back at him. She was so furious and she wanted to cut Rome's throat at this moment. Rome looked at her, no, make that, scanned her. She looked so alluring and enticing, just like last night. Her plump bosom was press against the pillow and Rome stared at it for a bit. He remembered how her breasts were pressed against his palms…They perfectly fit, as if they were molded for him to touch. Rita kept on blabbering but Rome would not listen to her. He was so preoccupied with Rita's nakedness.

"PATCHATA! Are you even listening to what am I saying?!" Rita shouted at him when he noticed Rome isn't paying any attention to what she was saying. She caught him staring at her, at her body and she immediately blushed.

"Why don't we get dress first before we talk about what really happened last night?" Rome suggested. Rita agreed as she grabbed the quilt and wrapped it around her naked body. She hurriedly ran to the bathroom to freshen up. Rome chuckled as he watches the stupid girl. Instead of dressing up, he took a bath robe from the closet and wore it. In a couple of minutes, Rita was out from the bathroom. She was layers of clothes as if it was so cold inside the room.

"What's with the clothes? I have seen every part of you last night. You've got nothing to hide!" Rome told her and chuckled. Rita sat on the couch that was facing the bed, where Rome was. She took a deep breath before talking to him.

"Okay… So tell me, Rome Patchata, what happened last night?" Rita asked him. She was trying her best not to burst out her anger.

"You were drunk. You passed out. I took you to bed. I was trying to wipe your face when you suddenly started kissing me." Rome told her blankly.

"What?! So you're telling me I made the first move?" Rita asked him confusingly. This is what she hates when she gets so drunk, she can't exactly remember what happened. Rome nodded.

"Yes. You raped me…" Rome told her sadly.

"I-I raped you? But it was you who raped me!"

"You were on top of me almost the entire time and now you're telling me that I raped you?!" Rita looked at him weirdly. So her dream having sex with Rome… was all true! Her dream wasn't vivid but she remembered she was on top of Rome.

"You should have leaved the very moment I started…to do wild things!" Rita told him angrily and glared. Yes, Rome has the choice during that time. It's now or never. But he can't resist her lips…her sweet scent…He can't resist how enticing Rita was. Rome was too shy to admit these things to Rita.

"I'm not a eunuch, Rita… So when a woman kisses me, no matter who that woman is, I get…" Rome paused for a while as he was thinking for a perfect word to fit in. He didn't want to use the term "hard" or "stiff" because he was thinking Rita won't understand it right away. And it's not true that if any woman kisses him, he gets sexually aroused right away. It was actually the first time he got all hard with just a woman's kiss. Could he be unknowingly lusting over Rita?

"You get what?"

"I-I get… excited!"

"Excited? Your banana would stand up every time a woman kisses you? Rome, you manwhore!" Rita told her as she threw her slipper to his face but he avoided it.

"Hey! Why don't we just forget everything, okay? Let's pretend like nothing happened between the two of us." Rome suggested.

"What?! You took away my crown and you're telling me to forget everything?!"

"You want to tell the world that we slept together last night?"

"Yes, and I'll make you sure the cops would arrest you and put you in jail!" Rita told her boastfully.

"If you're going to tell that, then our parents would know everything about it. You want them to know that you and I shared a lustful night?" Rome asked her. Of course, Rita wouldn't want her parents to know what happened last night. She would lose her innocent image to them and she didn't want to be labeled as a bad girl! Rita sat there for a minute, trying to think carefully about it.

"Okay… Let's forget about last night then." Rita agreed with Rome.

"Don't tell what anybody about it. Not even Ann and Aff. And let's act like nothing happened." Rome added as he stood up from the bed and grabbed his clothes. Rita nodded as she was watching him. Rome went inside the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower, Rome came out all dressed up and he saw Rita back in bed, sleeping again. Before leaving, he looked at her first and smiled. He gently left the room, not wanting to wake Rita up.

Although both of them agreed to forget about last night, there will still be something, or should I say, someone who would ALWAYS remind them about it. :rolleyes:

---TBC---

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
OMG awww poor Rita and Rome they have lust for each other but to scare to tell each other.

pze

sarNie Adult
haha...it was short...ill be waiting donna.....

rome rome rome...theyre too funny.....

keep it coming

shachibasha

psychotic
0.o i think it is a baby too cuz rome was probably too exicted or sumthing to even think of putting on a condom...i love the update even if its short lol ill be waiting for more

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so sweet and nice can't wait for the next update....wonder who it could be to remind them of that special hot night lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG awww poor Rita and Rome they have lust for each other but to scare to tell each other.
:lol: they're too scared to admit the truth... especially Rome... :lol:

haha...it was short...ill be waiting donna.....

rome rome rome...theyre too funny.....

keep it coming
I'll try to update as soon as I can... ^_^

hmmm...something or someone to remind them??? is it a :baby-scene-pop-corn: ??? :clap:
a baby? could be... :rolleyes:

0.o i think it is a baby too cuz rome was probably too exicted or sumthing to even think of putting on a condom...i love the update even if its short lol ill be waiting for more
yes... he didn't put on a condom and just exploded inside of her... :loool:

oh maybe.. its so funny bout both of them.. thanks
thanks for reading! ^_^

so sweet and nice can't wait for the next update....wonder who it could be to remind them of that special hot night lol
I'll be updating again probably on the weekend... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG the beginning LMAO....and when rome said that rita raped him lol...i'm thinking there's a baby. looks like Rteam was the first to get some

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG the beginning LMAO....and when rome said that rita raped him lol...i'm thinking there's a baby. looks like Rteam was the first to get some
and they're not even married... :lol:

yipee! a baby!!!

yes I'm thinking there's a baby too...they just too funny lolz
I love babies! :rolleyes:

I just noticed.... it's already February so the Feb ladies' birthday is coming soon!! :lol: I will have a special chapter on Valentine's day... :wub: :wub:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah it is feb lol i didn't even make that connection too busy focusing on the story a special ch can't wait lets hope for it a baby :)