The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
5555+ everyone is waiting for the deed....
I'm waiting for it to happen too... :lol:

LOL. What about Rome/Rita?? anytime soon too?? you should dedicate 1 chapter to just all 3 couples doing the dirty deed :loool:

Oohhh.. I bet Ken will get distracted with Ann's racer suit. :D
Rome and Rita... maybe... I've been thinking about that too... 1 whole chapter with the 3 dirty deed for the 3 couples... :p

not soon enough! :p
:lol:

omg plz continue.. i cant wait.. all the outfits are good.. i like number 3./// its sexy
:lol: I think I'm going to use either 3 or 4...

I'm almost done with the chapter 14 but I can't post it tonight... I need to study for my anatomy test tomorrow... -_- I'll try to wrap the chapter up tomorrow and post it right away once I'm done with it... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 14

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A VIRGIN FOREVER!!!!!" Aff screamed at the top of her lungs and drank her 2[sup]nd[/sup] glass of Bloody Mary cocktail. Pairs of eyes were staring at her now but she didn't care. When she drank almost half of the glass, Aff placed the glass back on the counter and wailed like someone had just died. Rita, who was just finished talking to some of the customers, sat on the bar stool next to Aff.

"Will you stop that?!" Rita shouted at her since Aff was still wailing, louder than before.

"I don't want to be a virgin forever…" Aff grabbed Rita's shoulders and looked at her with pleading eyes. Her voice sounded like she was pleading as well. Aum and Aff had been married for almost a week now but still nothing happened between them yet. They share the same room together but Aff never felt Aum was with her. He rarely speaks to her or even look at her!

"Then go home and seduce your husband. I know you can do it!" Rita encouraged her best friend.

"I tried that… But nothing happened." Aff answered; her voice sounded hopeless. Rita suddenly gasped when something came to her mind.

"Maybe… Aum is… GAY!" Rita exclaimed.

"NO!!! He can't be gay…" Aff ward off that idea. It was impossible for her husband to be gay. Or is it possible?

"Hmmm… Maybe his thing is too little and he is ashamed to show it to you!" Rita came up with another idea and giggled.

"I doubt it… His size is actually very impressive…" Aff remembered the fantastic view she saw from the terrace. Aum in Speedo, his sexy body and his bulge; that picture kept on popping in Aff's head every now and then.

"How did you know that? Don't tell me you're secretly watching him in the shower."

"O-of course not!" Aff told Rita nervously and began to blush. But she did really watched Aum taking a shower the other day. It wasn't intentionally though, it was an accident! Aff could still remember the scene so clearly.

Flashback

The sun was now shining brightly up in the sky but Aff was still fast asleep. She started to twist and turn around the bed for some reason. Then she realized she needed to answer the call of nature. Aff, with her eyes still half closed, lazily made her way inside the bathroom. She immediately took her place on the shining throne and didn't even notice that there was someone inside the bathroom! Across the toilet was the shower area. While Aff was doing her business, her eyes started to get bigger and she could feel her blood starting to wake up. Her lips started to curve into a smile while watching Aum taking a shower. Too bad the glass door of the shower was smoked. Aff could've seen Aum's entire package!

Aff was so envious of the water that was pouring on Aum's body. Drops of water were pouring on his nakedness and continued to linger on his body. He looked so hot when he's wet, Aff concluded. She just sat there for a full minute, watching Aum. Aff felt so perverted right now; she never imagined that she would be watching a guy taking a shower. Aum was finally done and stepped out from the shower, naked and was dripping wet. His towel was placed beside the bathroom counter, which was beside the throne! Aff's eyes grew even wider when she saw Aum's banana! Her eyes had a nice big banana for breakfast! It wasn't like the one that she imagined it to be; the real thing is better and…bigger! For some unknown reason, Aum also stood there motionless, too shocked to move when he saw Aff staring at him. Both of them finally came back to their senses and simultaneously yelled.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Aum shouted and he immediately covered his private part with his 2 hands. Aff shouted as loud as him.

"AUM!!!! YOU BIG PERVERT!!!!!!!!" Aff shouted, pulled her pajama up as fast as she can and threw the towel on Aum's face. Aff immediately walked out of the bathroom and went to bed again. As she was lying in bed, she started to giggle and blush. Her eyes aren't virgin anymore.

Aum, who was still inside the bathroom, chuckled after the crazy incident. Aff's reaction was priceless. She was staring at him intently, looking so dumbfounded and amazed.

End of Flashback

"I missed you, baby…" Rome muttered as he hugged Rita from behind, again! Aff was distracted with her daydream about the incident when she heard Rome.

"Hey! What's going on between the two of you?!" Aff exclaimed. It was her first time to see Rome being nice to Rita so it looked so weird to her.

"We're dating. Aren't we, sugar?" Rome told Aff as he wrapped his arms tighter to Rita's waist. Rita forcibly took Rome's hands and tugged it away from her waist.

"Really? The two of you are dating?" Aff asked with disbelief.

"Yes." Rome answered and smiled.

"No." Rita immediately contradicted.

"Were only pretending to be dating." Rita added and glared at Rome.

"You're really stupid, Rita! Aff was about to believe us!" Rome complained.

"Pretending? Why pretend?" Aff asked.

"He wanted to make Paula jealous so—"

"So I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend." Rome explained and smiled, thinking his idea was brilliant. His cell phone suddenly started to ring so he excused himself for a while.

"Rita, are you sure you know what you are doing?" Aff asked her worriedly.

"Of course I know what I'm doing it." Rita told her with a smile.

"You know that after all these, when Rome and Paula got back together, you will surely get hurt. You should stop this nonsense now." Aff advised.

"Don't worry too much, Aff, I'm prepared to face everything after this." Rita reassured her. The truth is, she wasn't prepared for anything. Aff looked at her best friend worriedly.

At least, he is pretending to love me. I'm contented with that." Rita said and chuckled but her voice sounded unhappy, discontented.

Screeching of tires were heard from outside the bar. The door suddenly flung open and a woman wearing a racing suit entered. Her racing suit was not an ordinary one. It was short, really short and revealing as well. The lady stopped in front of Aff and Rita.

"Mrs. Theeradej is here!" Aff teased the sexy lady in a red and black racing suit.

"I am not Mrs. Theeradej!" Ann shouted at her. She had already explained to them why Ken wanted to race with her. She was expecting her best friends to support her but it was opposite! They really wanted Ken to win so he and Ann can get married.

"Are you trying to seduce Ken?" Rita asked Ann as she was examining her outfit from top to toe.

"Of course not! I'll try to distract him with this suit." Ann explained and smiled devilishly.

"Lady Racer is looking so damn hot today…" Rome commented when he saw his friend.

"But it would be hotter if Rita is the one wearing this." Ann said and winked at Rita.

"Rita? In that suit? I'd rather see a 5 year-old girl wearing that!" Rome exclaimed and laughed so loudly.

"Laugh all you want, Patchata! I won't pretend to be your girl anymore!" Rita told him angrily and Rome immediately stopped; he then gave her a sweet smile.

"Are you racing today, Ann?" Aff asked her best friend.

"Yes. And the three of you are coming with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The four of them finally reached the place where Ken and Ann are going to race. It was a huge race track located on Ken's humungous backyard. Both of them knew this track very well since they used to race in here during the good old days. A white McClaren F1 car was parked on the starting line. Ken Theeradej, who was wearing a white racing suit, was leaning on his car with arms folded. His lips curved into a smile when he saw a red Ferrari FXX coming his way and a black Hummer H3 SUV trailing behind it. The red Ferrari came to a full halt right beside his car.

Ann came down from her car. Her racing suit was now unzipped until to the topped of her navel, revealing her nice black sports bra. Her long hair was beautifully flowing on her back and the gentle wind was blowing it slightly. Ken examined his opponent's physique and he really liked it. She's way hotter than her Ferrari, Ken concluded and smirked. Ann smiled when she saw Ken's expression. I knew it! He'll be distracted with my outfit, , Ann thought.

"You're round bumpers looked so soft, Lady Racer. I'm sure I'll be caressing those with my 2 hands tonight…" Ken told Ann sexily and she immediately flared up.

"That is, if you win the race." Ann fired back. She knew he was just trying to tease her. The only reason why Ken wanted to marry her is Jaguar. He wanted a mother figure for his son, not a playmate in bed.

"May the best racer win…" Ken told her and winked. Both racers went inside their cars. They noisily revved the precious engines of their extravagant cars.

"I hope Ken wins…" Rita whispered to Aff as they were sitting on the race track covered stand. The flagman waved the green racing flag and the 2 cars took off at the same exact second.

---TBC---

Ann's racing suit...I decided to use this coz her car is also red... :lol:

Ann's car... Ferrari FXX

Ken's racing suit

Ken's car... McLaren F1

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes! so happy with the update!!!

ann's friends are traitors! haha!!! but in a good way. they want her to lose so she could marry ken! wahahaha!!! i'd wish the same thing!

aff seeing aum's banana! wahahahaha!!! sooo funny!

pze

sarNie Adult
noo aff n aum scenes except for the flashback....keep it coming girl....it just gets better n better...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lmao aum and aff in the bathroom....good thing aff wasn't pooping was stinking the bathroom....AHHH she saw everything, his banana out there...
rita and rome pretending boyfriend/girlfriend, but i bet it's going to get steamier
sexy suit....GO KEN!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i wish i had those cars they're sweet...aff screaming she doesn't want to be a virgin lol and poor rita playing along with rome but hopefully in the process he falls in love with her and who will win i'm with rita and aff on this

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes! so happy with the update!!!

ann's friends are traitors! haha!!! but in a good way. they want her to lose so she could marry ken! wahahaha!!! i'd wish the same thing!

aff seeing aum's banana! wahahahaha!!! sooo funny!
aff and rita are traitors... :lol:

I was supposed to write that aff would faint after she saw aum's banana but I somehow forgot it last night while typing the chapter... I'm so forgetful now... :lol:

noo aff n aum scenes except for the flashback....keep it coming girl....it just gets better n better...
more aum and aff scenes on the next chapters... ^_^

lmao aum and aff in the bathroom....good thing aff wasn't pooping was stinking the bathroom....AHHH she saw everything, his banana out there...
rita and rome pretending boyfriend/girlfriend, but i bet it's going to get steamier
sexy suit....GO KEN!
aum's french bread was out there... long but not yet hard... :blush: :loool:

rome and rita's scenes would soon get steamier and sweeter too... ^_^

i wish i had those cars they're sweet...aff screaming she doesn't want to be a virgin lol and poor rita playing along with rome but hopefully in the process he falls in love with her and who will win i'm with rita and aff on this
agree! I love that red Ferrari... ^_^ but I think they only produced 30 of it and it's very impossible for me to buy that kind of car...it's soooo expensive! I can't even drive in the first place... :p so I'll just stick to my Hot Wheels die-cast cars... :lol:

aff is so funny..thanks
:D actually, among the 3, aff's personality is what I like the most..

shachibasha

psychotic
i so knew that the the only reason why rome hugged rita was because he wanted to go out with rita to make paula jealous yay! omg i hope ken wins too lol....that must suck for rita knowing that the guy you like is just using you to help make the other girl jealous! update soon i want to see who wins the race and also more on rome and rita lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
---spoilers for the next chapter---

-Ann and Ken's wedding... y'all know who will win the race... :rolleyes:
-something unexpected would happen between Rome and Rita
-probably a sweet or hot scene for Aum and Aff... not yet sure about it... ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
christmas is over but are u gonna update Under The Mistletoe anytime soon although i'am loving this one and want more

shachibasha

psychotic
hmm i think that unexpected thing that happens between rome and rita is maybe they might both get drunk and have awilling scene together '']

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
christmas is over but are u gonna update Under The Mistletoe anytime soon although i'am loving this one and want more
I will update that sometime soon... :lol: I still don't know what will happen next... have to think of it first... :p

hmm i think that unexpected thing that happens between rome and rita is maybe they might both get drunk and have awilling scene together '']
maybe... maybe not... :rolleyes:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 15

It was the 4[sup]th[/sup] and final lap of the race. In the first 3 laps, Ann overtook Ken several times and she was confident that she will go home with victory plus Ken's McLaren F1. Ann was just a few yards away from the finish line. Her lips curved into a smile. She stepped on the gas even more and clutched the steering wheel tightly. Her heart was beating so loud, as loud as her car's accelerating engine. She glanced on the car's side mirror and saw her opponent's car trailing behind.

Ken intended to let Ann overtake him on the first 3 laps. His car is not in its highest possible speed yet; he just wanted to let Ann feel confident about this race. He wanted her to think she could win but the truth is, Ken won't let that happen.

"You're going to be Mrs. Ann Theeradej tonight…" Ken whispered and he forcefully stepped on the gas pedal. His car zoomed so fast like lightning. He had finally caught up with his opponent's car. They were now moving in the same speed, 200kph. It was very hard to determine who would win the race since both racers are eager to win.

"Damn! How did he..?!" Ann was furious to see Ken's car just right beside hers. The finish line was just a few feet away. Ann tried to concentrate but she was too worried thinking she might lose the race. Ken's car accelerated even more and in a couple of seconds, he was now in front of her. Ann tried to overtake him but his car was too fast. Ken's car reached the finish line first then Ann's car came in after.

Game over.

Ann's single life is over.

Rome, Rita and Aff were cheering loudly the moment Ken's car reached the finish line. Ken stepped out from his car and came over to Ann's car. He opened the car door for her and reached out his hand, smiling.

"I want another lap!!!!" Ann shouted at him while still sitting on the driver's seat.

"We can have another lap on my bed tonight, honey. And I'll make you win in that round…" Ken told her sexily while his hand was still reaching out to her. Ann was glaring at him; she was so furious with him. She wanted to slap him and kick his "nozzle", his nozzle that was causing a slight bulge on his fitted racing suit. Ann was staring at it for a while; her mind was drifting away from the present situation. Ken caught her staring down there and chuckled.

"You can see the rest of it tonight after the wedding." Ken interrupted her. Ann cleared her throat and diverted her eyes from his bulge, giving him a cold stare.

"Wedding? What wedding are you talking about?" Ann asked him. Since Ann didn't came down from her car yet, Ken pulled her up and dragged her to towards the garden of his house. Rome, Rita and Aff were already there. There was also another person who was added to the group. It was a slightly old man, around mid-50s. By the look of his attire, he looks like a priest.

"This is the wedding that I'm talking about." Ken said as they came to a stop in front of the priest. Rome, Rita and Aff cheered for them.

"WHAT?! No wedding tonight! Not now!" Ann complained. She wasn't prepared. Everything happened so fast. Very fast.

"Father, start the ceremony now." Ken insisted, as if he hadn't heard what Ann said. The priest finally started the unusual wedding ceremony of the year.

"Will you, Ken Theeradej, take-" The priest paused for a while.

"What's her name again?" The priest asked Ken, whispering.

"Ann Thongprasom." Ken whispered back.

"Ann Thongprasom? The famous director? It's my pleasure to be a part of your special moment, Ms. Thongprasom. I'm such a huge fan. I've been waiting for your—" The priest finally stopped blabbering when he noticed every pairs of eyed were glued to him.

"Let's go back to the ceremony, my brothers and sisters…" The priest cleared his throat and started the ceremony all over again.

"Do you, Ken Theeradej, take Ann Thongprasom as your—"

"I do, I do…" Ken didn't let the priest finish his question and answered him right away.

"Okay, then. Do you, Ann Thongprasom, take Ken Theeradej as your husband?" The priest asked the bride but she just stood there, not wanting to speak.

"Ann, just say I do! We're starving here!" Rita complained. Ann turned her direction to her best friend and gave her an icy gaze; sending her a message to shut up. As she was looking at Rita, Ken bent down and whispered something to Ann. Her eyes grew wider and immediately turned her direction back to the priest.

"I do, Father. I accept Ken to be my husband." With that statement, they were finally wedded and they exchanged their wedding rings. In this very moment, Ann's single life is officially over!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why isn't she home yet?" Aum asked himself as he took a quick glance on the clock. It was almost 11 in the evening now and his wife is not home yet. Drowsiness couldn't get into his system since he was so worried about Aff. He swore to himself we won't close his eyes until his wife lays down beside him tonight. Although both of them aren't talking to each other too much, he secretly cares for her. Aum would often call his mother-in-law and he would ask her about Aff's favorite dish. He learned that Aff loves pasta so he decided to cook seafood pasta for her tonight. He wanted to surprise her with a special dinner but his special person isn't home yet. A

Aum, who was sitting on his lazy boy recliner and reading a book, heard their gate opened. In a couple of minutes, the doorknob started to twist slowly and the door gently opened. Aff entered the room quietly, thinking that Aum was already sleeping.

"You're still up…" Aff whispered when she saw Aum was still reading his book.

"Yes… I can't sleep…" Aum whispered back, his eyes were still on his book. Aff started to laugh, for some unknown reason. Aff's laughter immediately lightened up Aum's mood and it made him smile.

"What's funny?" Aum whispered again but this time he was now looking at Aff.

"Why are we whispering to each other? There's no reason for us to talk quietly." Aff blurted out and laugh again. Aum slightly laughs along with her. Aff finally settled down and looked at her husband. The way she looks at him was so soft, gentle.

"You know what? You should laugh more often. You look cuter." Aff complimented her husband. It was the very compliment she had given him. Aum smirked and continued to read his book. Aff's stomach started to growl noisily, making Aum laugh again.

"It seems like you haven't had dinner yet." Aum told her. Aff only took a few bites a while ago, in Ann and Ken's wedding party. She was craving for pasta but too bad it wasn't served in the very small wedding party they had.

"I only had little dinner." Aff told him as she patted her whining stomach. Aum placed his book down and stood up.

"I'll prepare dinner for you then." Aum said as he stormed out of the door and went down to the kitchen. Aff smiled as she stared at the door. Not even one of her previous boyfriend did prepare any meal for her. Aside from hunger, she could feel butterflies inside her stomach. It was the very first time for her to have a guy cook something for her, especially for her.

Since there was no more seafood pasta left, Aum cooked another plate for his wife. Aff came down wearing a white tank top and a pair of jogging pants. She hurriedly went to the kitchen when the smell of boiling pasta and the aroma of delicious seafoods started wafting around the house.

"You're cooking seafood pasta?" Aff excitedly asked her husband as she sat over the granite kitchen countertop.

"Yup. It's almost done." Aum said as he took a plate and placed the cooked food in it. Aff went down from the kitchen countertop and took a seat on one of the kitchen stool near the center kitchen island. Aum placed the plate in front of his wife and smiled at her. Aff was literally drooling over her food. She immediately took the fork, plunged it on the pasta and started twisting it round and round. She brought the fork to her mouth and enjoyed the pasta that Aum cooked for her. It was indeed delicious. She could feel the savory taste of the sauce on her delicate taste buds until she was still craving for more. Aum just stood there, watching Aff ate what he had prepared. From the way she eats it, it seems like Aff was enjoying her meal. She never spoke nor even look at Aum. All she did was eat until there was nothing left on her plate.

"Is it good?" Aum asked as he grabbed a glass of water for Aff.

"It was…okay. Not bad." Aff answered boastfully and took the glass that Aum offered her. She drank the water in just one gulp and placed the glass back on the countertop. When she was about to take the plate to the sink, Aum stopped her.

"Let me wash that. Just go upstairs and rest. You look haggard." Aum said as he took the plate from Aff's hand. Since Aff is a person who is easy to talk to, she obediently handed the plate to her husband. She made her way up to their bedroom and went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Aff turned on the radio since she was not still sleepy. Soothing love songs were played over the radio during this time of the night. She lay down in bed, waiting for Aum. After a few minutes, Aum lightly opened the door and entered the room. He didn't climb in bed at once; instead he headed for the bathroom first. After doing some stuff in the bathroom, Aum came out and turned off the light. He gently climbed in bed, bearing in mind that Aff was now asleep.

Aum lay down on the opposite side of the bed, far away from Aff. His wife was facing the other way around so she didn't know that Aum was looking at her.

"Aff?" Aum whispered; he wasn't really expecting Aff to answer him.

"Yes?" Aff asked him; she was still facing the opposite side.

"I thought you were already sleeping…" Aum whispered again. He was slowly bringing himself closer to Aff until he was now a couple of inches away from her. Aff could already feel Aum's warmth radiating towards her body. Her heart started to pound wildly and adrenaline was moving on her veins now. She could also smell his wonderful scent; his manly fragrance was lingering on her sensitive nostrils.

"N-no… I'm still awake…" She almost choked with her words. Aff was becoming nervous because of the closeness of their bodies now. Aum ran his fingers over Aff's cheek, pushing away the strands of hair that was blocking it.

"Goodnight, Aff…" He whispered on her ear and he was slowly bringing his face to her cheek, plotting on planting a small kiss on her cheek. Aff was unaware of what Aum was about to do so she decided to turn around.

The moment she turned around, Aum's lips landed over her unprepared ones. Aff's eyes grew wider and her cheeks started to blush. Good thing the lights were turned off now or else Aum could have seen how red her cheeks were.

"What is he doing now?! What am I supposed to do?!" Aff asked herself. But before she could answer it, Aum started to brush his lips against hers. For some odd reason, Aff wanted to push him away but her body, particularly her lips, didn't want her to. Even the song on the radio was cooperating with them and was actually encouraging Aum to kiss her!

(Music started to play. Click to listen.)

Aff was left with no choice. She instinctively cooperated with Aum and wrapped her arms around Aum's neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss wasn't full of lust instead it was a slow and passionate one; just the way Aff wanted to do it. They kissed as if they have all the time in the world; savoring every second that their lips were pressed together. Both of their hearts were pounding in a fast beat because of their unexpected encounter. Aum tried to deepen the kiss even more. He thrust his wild tongue inside Aff's inviting and hot mouth. Their tongues swayed to the rhythm of that their body was creating.

When everything was about to heat up, a cell phone started to ring loudly.

---TBC---