The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol love aff and pretty soon i hope well see ann and ken race..."Does this guy… wants to… deposit his fuel on your… untouched and brand new engine?" lol hella funny

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the update donna....

aff is too funny.....anns imagination is running wild...lolz

update soon....lolz

lol love aff and pretty soon i hope well see ann and ken race..."Does this guy… wants to… deposit his fuel on your… untouched and brand new engine?" lol hella funny

it's soo hilarious...i think that both ken and ann will win..if they race lol
i can imagine aum's hot body :drool:

aff thinks she is dreaming?? thats so funny.. ann's imgiantion wasw funny
thanks
thanks for reading... I will update again soon... ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: i really enjoy the imagination , and line are hilarious , it have to be something explicit eh?!

pze

sarNie Adult
hmmm....update soon.....even better...u know im in here like almost the whole day...hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
thanks for reading it! I'll try my best to come up with an update tomorrow... ^_^ I've already came up with ideas about the willing scenes here... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm suppose to update tonight but there are lots of good movies on TV that I can't even decide which one to watch... :lol:

---spoilers for the next chapter---
-Aum and Aff's wedding would take place
-Ken would blackmail Anne so she'll agree to race with him
-Rome and Rita would meet again

pze

sarNie Adult
update soon donna....me waiting....nothing this new years eve

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wedding night is more exciting. hmmm... if aum takes more than enough pills, he'll probably have a heart attack! haha!!!
but some dysfunctions are psychological so aff might be the one to heal him. nyahahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 11

"Please let this be over!! Aff thought as she was standing at the other end of aisle, her arms are clinging on his father's. Today was her wedding day, the worst day of her life! Her wedding was earlier than planned since Aum's parents need to go back to Spain as soon as possible. Arthit Taksaorn placed his hand on top of her daughter's, clutched it tightly and he began to cry.

"Dad, why are you crying?" Aff asked her father sweetly. Her father was the toughest guy she'd ever know and it was her first time to see him cry.

"I can't believe I'm giving away my precious daughter…" Arthit whispered. Out of his 4 children, Aff is his favorite among them all since she was the only girl in the family. Everyone adored her especially her daddy and her brothers.

"Dad, stop crying please. Aum's house is only a few blocks away. You can visit me everyday if you want." Aff told her father and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"If Atichart does something bad to you, just tell Daddy. My machine gun is always ready to shoot him." Aff chuckled when she heard her father's statement.

"You won't need your machine gun, sir. I'll try to be the best husband for your daughter." Aum Atichart said from the back. He walked over in front of them and smiled to his soon-to-be father-in-law. Aff examined her groom's appearance. Aum was wearing a classic black tuxedo and his hair was neatly styled. His smile almost made Aff's heart stop beating. The groom's attention turned to his bride and gave her a smile as well. Aum, why do you have to be so damn fine?! , Aff thought to herself. They were looking through each others' eyes. Aum loves the way his bride looks today.

"You look so beautiful, Aff…" He told Aff, took her hand and kissed it. Aff was surprised on what he did. She didn't know that Aum was such a gentleman. "I hope you're not a gentleman in bed, handsome…", Aff smiled. Arthit was so happy to see that his son-in-law is such a gentleman and the way he looks at Aff, he seems to be attracted to her now.

"We better get this wedding started so you and Aum can start making grandchildren for me!" Arthit said happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anne! Have you seen what Aum did? So sweet! He was like a prince and Aff is his beautiful princess." Rita exclaimed. How she wished Rome would do the same to her.

"I know. Aff is really one lucky girl." Anne sighed, who was sitting beside Rita.

"So who's going to walk down the aisle next?" Rome suddenly appeared. He looks dashing on his tuxedo as well.

"Wow, Rome. You look… clean today!" Rita complemented him. She finds Rome so handsome today but too shy to tell him the truth.

"Rita, you look….not-so-dumb today!" Rome teased her back. Rome examined Rita's appearance from head to toe and came to conclusion that she looks very beautiful. Why haven't I noticed before that this stupid girl is actually hot?! , Rome asked himself and immediately shook his head before his imagination went out of control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest happily announced. Pairs of eyes were glued on them, waiting for the newly wed couple to kiss. Aff didn't know what to do! The kissing part at the end of the wedding was totally forgotten. She was not prepared! Her heart was pounding wildly now. Anne and Rita were as nervous as Aff. The groom himself was also nervous. He was only planning to kiss her on her cheek but when the priest finally announced that he could kiss her, he suddenly felt an urge to kiss her on her lips. Aum and Aff were facing each other now. Aum slowly cupped Aff's face and bringing it closer and closer to his. Mrs. Atichart closed her eyes as their faces were now so close to each other. Their lips were only a few inches away. They are getting closer and closer now… closer…closer….

"OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS SOOOO SWEET!!!" Rita suddenly screamed since she couldn't stop herself. Sweet scenes such as this can really make Rita lose control and suddenly scream. Aum and Aff were suddenly distracted in their little moment together. Aff blushed when she found herself so close to Aum. He didn't want to let go of her just yet.

"You don't have to kiss me on the lips…" Aff whispered. Aum smiled and declined Mrs. Atichart's wish. He slowly brought his face closer to his wife's again and gave her a quick kiss. It wasn't a lustful kiss, it was more of a lip-locking kiss but Aff liked it so much. Aff didn't know how to explain her feelings as her lips was brushing on Aum's. Weirdly, she wanted time to stop so they could stay like this for a while. Aum finally broke their kiss, looked at Aff and smiled at her once again. I swear I will make you happy, Aff... , Aum thought.

As everyone was cheering for the newly wed couple, a silver convertible came to an abrupt stop in front of the church. A guy in white tuxedo came down and was making his way inside the church. Everyone was staring at him but he didn't cared a bit. The guy was searching for someone in the crowd. When he finally spotted that person, he made his way towards her.

Anne, who was talking to Rita, Rome, Ploy and Chakrit, suddenly felt someone caught her wrist and started dragging her to the middle of the aisle. Anne was furious to see the person who was dragging her. It was Ken!

"What are you doing, Ken?!" Anne asked furiously. When they reached the middle of the aisle, Ken suddenly kneeled down in front of Anne and brought out a little red box from his pocket. Inside the box was an engagement ring.

"Anne Thongprasom, will you marry me?"

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they finally got married...a gentleman in public, but a freak in the bed lol...aff's father is hilarious.....i'm would be like rita, scream at the sweet scene..heehee rome notices rita's hot body...OMG OMG OMG...i almost dropped my laptop when i read what ken asked ann...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ken has a purpose that's why he asked ann to marry him... :lol:

ateam wedding night will be on the next chap!! i'm so excited!! :clap:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
"my machine gun is always ready" hahahahha!!!
and whoa! i didn't expect ken to propose to anne that early! wonder what he's up to? ooohhh... please continue this soon donna!