The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

shachibasha

psychotic
wow aum can speak spanish hehe when i was reading that i imagine aum with the accent hehe! wow okay aum is an obgyn?! that means his seen tons of *coughs* XD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! that pic was nothing compared to what i've seen! haha... can't wait for the steamy scenes! bwahahaha!

pze

sarNie Adult
haha mr atichart is wild...lolz...mr. wild + mrs. wild.....wat we gonna get....lolz....

update soon donna....

pze

sarNie Adult
it would be sleepless nites for them...lolz....n gosh them working together soon too....omo...lolz...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i am speechless....my virgin eyes are officially destroyed....he reads that....no wonder he wasn't paying attention to her ahahhahaha

pze

sarNie Adult
lol donna....ur getting everyone hyped with the little spoilers....

im waiting for the next chapters too...well see how the hotness comes...lolz...

pze

sarNie Adult
hahaha...donnas got something up her sleeves....lolz....

im waiting on it girl....lolz

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 8

Rita forcibly pushed the door, making all the ladies inside the comfort room turn their heads to her. They were staring at the Rita but she didn't care. She immediately scanned the room with her eagle's eye until she spotted her prey. Paula Taylor. She marched towards the lady who was busy retouching her make-up over the counter. When she was a couple of inches away from Paula, Rita suddenly thought of something. I should approach her nicely… not bitchy…not bitchy…not bitchy…. Rita was chanting these words on her head as she was making her way towards Paula. Although she wanted to slap this bitch's face for breaking Rome's heart, she didn't want to do that. All she wanted is to know the reason why she broke up with damn sexy, yummylicious devil.

Rita was now standing beside Paula with her both hands on either side of her waist. Paula was still busy with her make-up and was still not paying attention to Rita. To get her attention, Rita started to talk to her.

"Hi, miss. I'm-" Rita was about to introduce herself but Paula turned her direction to her and smiled.

"You're Ms. Sririta Jensen, Thailand's very own Potion Mistress." Paula butted in. Almost everyone in Thailand knows who Rita is. She was given the nickname "Potion Mistress" because of the special mixes of drinks she makes.

"Just call me Rita. Anyway, I want to talk you about..." Rita was about to state what wanted but she was suddenly distracted when she saw Paula's lip gloss.

"OMG! Is that the new Chanel lip gloss? Can I try it?! Can I? Can I? Please?" Rita asked as if she was little girl who just saw the greatest toy on Earth! Paula handed her down her lip gloss and Rita immediately took it. When she was applying lip gloss on her lips, the comfort room's door swung open.

"Rita, hurry up! We're leaving!" Ann said and her tone of voice was almost furious. Rita immediately gave Paula the lip gloss.

"Rita, what were you saying a while ago?" Paula asked since she was curious what this gorgeous lady wanted to tell her.

"Can you drop by the bar tomorrow evening?" Rita asked her with a smile on her face. Paula smiled back as well and nodded. The Potion Mistress left the room, leaving Paula still very curious on what Rita wanted to tell her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I told you he was hot!" Ann exclaimed as she was taking off her stilettos and climbed on Aff's humongous bed. The three of them were spending the night over at soon-to-be Mrs. Atichart's house.

"He's not!" Aff fired back as she was taking off her dress. Although Aum looks incredibly sexy, Aff was in very much denial. It was so hard for her to accept the fact that her future husband is a… sexy geek!

"He is so damn fine, Aff! Why don't you open your big eyes and accept the truth?" Rita blurted out as she was pouring some milk on her glass. She then grabbed a piece of cookie from the cookie jar and started munching it.

"My eyes are already wide open and I don't find him hot at all!" Aff said disgustingly. There goes Ms. Denial again.

"My friend, everything would change when your wedding night comes…" Ann said teasingly while Rita giggled as she drinks her milk.

"What do you mean everything would change?" Aff said confusingly.

"Are you stupid or what?! Hello! Dr. McHorny! It's impossible a person as horny as you would let the night pass away without seeing sexy geek's full package!" Rita exclaimed.

"And don't forget to measure him to find out if he's an average Asian size or not. But I don't think he's not the average Asian size. What do you think, Rita?" Ann asked her dear friend and giggled as well.

"The way he looks, I don't think he carries a short gun. Maybe he's equipped with a rifle or maybe longer! God, I bet he's long and big!" Rita blurted out and she almost blushed.

"Aff, honey, I think you won't be able to stand up straight after your wedding night!" Ann teased her again. Rita almost choked when she heard what Ann said.

"Ann, I think we need to buy extra large condoms for Aum!" Rita was already helping Ann with the teasing. As Rita and Ann were rambling about crazy stuff, Aff, who was sitting quietly beside Ann, was thinking of something. Kama Sutra? Why was he reading Kama Sutra? Is he preparing himself for the wedding night?! I'm not going to give it easily . Aff thought to herself. She's not going to give what Aum wanted easily. But she will surely give it to him, someday…

"Hello! Earth to Aff? Are you there?" Ann was trying to get Aff's attention.

"W-what? Yes? Are you saying something?"

"Yes! I was saying something VERY important a while ago and you were not even paying attention."

"And what was that?"

"You have to surprise Aum on your honeymoon." Ann said excitingly.

"Surprise?! No surprises for him!" Aff hurriedly objected. Even though Aff surely didn't want to hear Ann's idea, Ann was very reluctant to tell her.

"Okay, Aff. This is what you were supposed to do… On your wedding night, you have to be the naughtiest girl ever… Seduce him… Make him very addicted to you…" Ann told her sexily. Although Aff was pretending that she was not listening, her naughty imagination was beginning to work.

Aff's naughty imagination # 1

click to hear music

"Aum… are you ready?" Aff asked sexily as she was standing on the edge of the bed, wearing her sexy black lingerie to show off her voluptuous body to her husband. Aum, who was now wearing his pair of boxers, was lying in bed with both his left and right hands handcuffed on the other edge of the bed. Aff was so enticing to his eyes and any minute now, he would literally drool over her.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...n0830/atm48.jpg

"I'm ready to be your victim, baby…" Aum replied sexily as well, suggesting how badly she wants Aff to torture him, torture him with so much pleasure until he goes insane. Aff smiled devilishly at him. Oh God, her smile alone can make his rifle ready to shoot its millions of bullets!

Aff started to crawl on top him; her ample bosoms were bumping on Aum's heated body as she moves up. When she finally reached, Aum's handsome face, she started to nibble his luscious lips. The nibbles turned into hot passionate kisses…

**end of imagination**

"That is so… PLAIN! I can't believe you became a film director!" Rita suddenly blurted out as Ann was telling Aff her idea.

"Plain?! Don't you mind telling us your not-so-plain idea then?!" Ann shouted at Rita for calling her idea plain.

"Okay… here's mine… Decorate the room Arabian style… You should put a nice canopy on the bed… Minimize the lights… No! Use candles instead… Scented candles would be nice… And, you, my gorgeous Aff, should wear an Arabian Princess's costume and Aum will be your hot Arabian prince…" Rita told her idea to them and felt very proud about it.

"Arabian Princess? That's not sexy enough! Wear a harem costume!" Ann suggested.

"Oh okay… Harem costume then…" Rita finally agreed with Ann. She stood up to demonstrate how Aff should dance.

"Now, girl, you have to move your hips sexily like this so he can easily fall to your magical love spell…" Rita said as she was demonstrating a sexy move. Once again, Aff's naughty imagination began to work.

Aff's naughty imagination # 2

click to hear music

The room was only lit by candles with wonderful aroma, making the mood in the room even sexier. Aum was lying on the canopied bed, waiting for the special show to begin. The show was very special since he was the only one who is allowed to watch it.

Aff, wearing a red sexy harem costume came out and started dancing sexily in front of Aum. Her exotic and sexy dance moves made Aum instantly in heat.

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...NONDPLUM014.jpg

"Hmmm… are you ready to see it now, my prince?..." Aff asked her husband sexily as she was slowly taking off her upper garment while still dancing seductively. Instead of answering, Aum stood up and immediately grabbed her by the waist. He gently laid his wife in bed and went on top of her. In a few seconds, Aff was already nude underneath him and was moaning Aum's name loudly as he gives her unending pleasure…

**end of imagination**

"STOP THIS NONSENSE!" Aff shouted when her imagination started to get even wilder. The truth is, Aff was already in heat as she imagines what will happen on her wedding night.

"Let's just all go to sleep… I'm so tired…" Aff told them and immediately laid down on her bed, trying to get to sleep. Ann and Rita giggled and both of them also lay down in bed, beside Aff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken Theeradej was drinking a bottle of whisky and watching the Italian Grand Prix from his LCD TV before he retires for the night. While sitting on his lazy boy chair inside his room, he suddenly heard a soft knock on his door.

"Come in." Ken replied, his voice sounded brawny. The door slowly opened and came in a man wearing a business suit. Without even looking at the person who just entered, Ken immediately interrogated him.

"What's the latest?" Ken asked the person and gulped down a shot of liquor.

"We have tracked down Lady Racer's whereabouts. Should we bring her in tomorrow, sir?" The man told her. Ken's lips slightly curved as he heard the news. All these years, he badly wanted to have a race with the very low profile Lady Racer, one of the fastest and skilful race car drivers in the country. Some said she already stopped racing but Ken Theeradej wanted to challenge her.

"No, I want you to call her tomorrow. I don't want to talk to her personally yet." Ken said as he drank his last shot of whisky.

---TBC---