The Fateful Night (Chapter 15 up; A-team; )

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 6
Tor woke up alone and saw that the briefcase were gone. He sighed and thought about last night, which had been incredible. He found her hairpins shattered on the floor and remembered how he pulled them off, one by one.
It was a big surprise that she had been a virgin. He still didn’t understand why she had chosen this path. When they met at work, it was going to be interesting.
Rest of the weekend Pim kept thinking about work and how she was going to handle it from now on. What if he told everybody? What if he made a move on her?
So many questions and no answers. She just had to wait and see what the future brought.
On Monday she went to work as usual and started working. Lin came by and wanted to talk.
“Hi Pim long time no see”
“What are you talking about?”
“I am talking about you not returning my calls”
“Oh sorry I forgot, as you know I’m occupied with my brother”
“How is his condition?”
“They found a donor”
Lin got very excited and hugged Pim. She was very happy because she loved Thun as her own brother.
“So when is the operation?”
“Very soon, the donor has to fly in from Norway”
“What?? Isn’t that expensive?”
Pim didn’t want to tell Lin how much is really cost or how she got the money so she lied.
“Yes it going to cost extra but I managed to borrow money from the bank and I want to ask you something”
“What?”
“Don’t tell anybody about my brother or his illness”
“Why?”
“In my application I wrote that I had no Family”
“What?? Why?”
“I couldn’t write that I had an ill brother who would take all my time”
“Oh I see……”’
“Come to visit me tonight like old times”
“Okay see you tonight”
That day she didn’t met Tor at all and Pim was relived. When she got home she ate alone and waited on Lin. Pim was surprised when Lin showed up with a cake. Lin wanted to celebrate Thun´s coming recovery and suggested that they visit him at the hospital. He was very happy to see them and once more Pim became convinced that she had done the right thing. They ate cake and played together like old times.
Actually Lin really wanted to talk to Pim about Tawin. She had worked at the company for some time now and had the biggest crush on him. She really admired how he treated everybody equally and his fairness. She kept hoping that he would notice her as a woman and she couldn’t hit on him because she just wasn’t the forward type. Tawin treated she well but then he treated everybody well. Couple of times he had driven her home when she had car trouble but while driving she didn’t know what to say and he just made small talk. He asked politely about her family and told about himself. What he didn’t know was that she knew everything about him. Now it seemed like she was going to become his executive assistant soon because his old assistant was retiring. She knew she was next in line for a promotion and wanted to talk to Pim about it. Lin wanted some advice about how she should act around him and how she could make him notice her as a woman. But she didn’t want to ruin the mood and thought that they could talk about it another time.
The next day was difficult for Pim. They had an office meeting and she came face to face with Tor. She blushed and didn’t know what to do.
“Hello khun Pim, did you have a good weekend?” he asked smiling wickedly.
“Yes, how about you Khun Tor?” she said uncomfortably.
“Well….. It was good but also expensive”
She blushed deep red and said nothing.
Tawin who had heard the comment came by.
“What was the expensive thing you did in the weekend?” he asked.
“It was nothing just some vigorous exercise” Tor said smiling wickedly.
Pim blushed even more.
“Is there something wrong khun Pim?”
“No nothing khun Tawin”
“You seem overheated” she said and quickly changed the topic.
“Where is Lin?”
“She is moving to her new office”
“Why?”
“Because she just became my new assistant, is she a friend of yours?”
“Yes she is in fact my best friend”
“Oh.. Then you may come and visit her as often as you wish”
“Thank you”
Tawin was very happy to hear that the girls were good friends. Then he would have many opportunities see Pim at him office. He didn’t want to come of as pushy but he had a crush on Pim ever since their first meeting. He was hoping to get closer to her through Lin.
It was revealed under the meeting that they had just gotten a huge order from Dubai. The company was going to built two skyscrapers in the capital and the firm from Dubai wanted the award winning architect to draw the plans. Pim looked up horrified.
They were going to Dubai in the company jet in couple of months time.
“I can’t go” Pim said quietly.
“Why? You don’t have a family to worry about” Tor asked with thinning mouth. He had looked through her files and knew she had no family.
Pim didn’t know what to say as she couldn’t mention her brother and the coming surgery. She would need to leave him behind with no one to care for him.
“I’m afraid of flying” she said lamely. Everybody looked at her, surprised that she would say something so silly. May giggled behind her hand. Pim blushed again.
“Well….let’s hope you will have gotten over it by then” Tor said unkindly. Then the meeting was over.
Pim knew she had to plan something so her brother wouldn’t be alone while she was gone. She was going to ask Lin if she were going and who else were going.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Uh-oh, hopefully the friendship between Pim and Lin won't break because of a man.

On a brighter note, looks like Tor wants more of Pim. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wat a lovely poster.. lovely job limegrass..

sounds interesting.. my ateam is in here too.. xp..

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 7
The next week was very stressful for Pim as she tried to balance work and hospital visits. At work whenever she saw Tor she was nervous and afraid that he would say something. But other then teasing her with hints to the night he did nothing and she was somewhat relived. It wasn’t easy to work with so much tension and she went over to Lin as much as possible. Much of the time Tawin was also around and they all had good time even if they didn’t realise each others motive. Pim came because she didn’t want to see Tor while Tawin came to see her. Lin was just happy to spend time with Tawin.
Finally it was time for the surgery and Pim sat in her office and waited, and waited. She couldn’t be there because she couldn’t get free of work. She had asked and it had been an uncomfortable conversation with Tor.
“Khun Tor can I have Friday off?”
“Why?”
“I have something private to do”
At this point Tor went over to Pim and stood very close. He leaned over so there was almost no space between them.
“Do you have clients to entertain?”
“What!!”
She had immediately understood what he was talking about and was offended. She couldn’t defend herself but she had difficulty handling this situation anymore.
“We had agreed never to speak about that night if you remember” she said and stopped pretending.
“Finally you stopped hiding” Tor said amused.
“We had agreed to not talk about it” she repeated again.
“It’s a hard thing to forget don’t you agree?”
“No its not”
“So you have already forgotten about it?”
“Yes”
Tor touched her hair and she almost jumped back”
“You had used a lot of hairpins that night to set your hair” he commented.
Pim didn’t know what to say and looked down.
“Do you want them back?”
“What?”
“Your hairpins, do you want them back?”
“No!!”
“How cruel of you to leave memories behind and forget all about it” he teased.
“Okay! Lets make a new deal; we will pretend to forget” she said.
“No”
“No?”
“No to the day off” he clarified.
“And if you would excuse me I have work to do”
Pim didn’t have the nerve to say anything more and hurried out. Tor looked after her and smiled. He hadn’t figured out yet she had spent the money on. He had observed her and noticed nothing new. She didn’t have new clothes or accessories. Nor did she have a new car. He wondered if she had bought a new house but she hadn’t chanced her address in the company records.
Pim remembered the incident and blushed. He hadn’t answered her proposition. The phone rang. She grabbed the phone.
“Hello who is it?”
“Miss it’s me Dr. Sarawun”
“Thank God! Tell me, is my brother all right?”
“Calm down, the surgery went well and your brother is fine”
Pim was so relieved that she started to cry. Finally everything was going to be all right. Her brother was going to live. Tawin who was passing by heard her crying and hurried into her office.
“Khun Pim what’s wrong? Are you all right?”
Pim didn’t know what to do since she couldn’t tell him why she was crying.
“I……I…. saw a spider”
“What!?”
“Yes I saw a spider and I am very afraid of spiders”
Tawin put his hand reassuringly on her shoulder.
“I will notify the cleaning crew”
“Ohh…Thank you” she said embarrassed. She cursed herself for her stupid lie but she wasn’t good at lying under pressure.
“Is there something wrong?” a voice said from the door. Pim looked at the door and Tor and May were standing there. May’s eyes were shooting daggers at her while Tor looked angry for some reason.
Pim wiped her eyes and composed herself.
“Is there something wrong?” Tor repeated angrily.
“Oh no, khun Pim was just afraid of a spider and I was going to notify cleaning”
Pim blushed, hating looking stupid in front of him.
“A spider” May said unbelievingly.
“You just go back to your office Tawin, since this is my department I will notify cleaning” Tor said while starring at Pim.
May and Tawin left the office leaving them alone. Tor went over to Pim and grabbed her shoulders.
“What’s your game?” he asked angrily.
“Nothing I was just afraid” Pim stammered and tried to get away. He just held her more firmly.
“What kind of a stupid story is this, are you trying to get my cousin?”
“What!!”
“If you need new clients look elsewhere, do you understand” he said angrily squeezing her shoulders.
“Stop it! I wasn’t doing anything let me go”
“If you need money you should try your old clients and NO we will not pretend it never happened”
With that he pulled her to him and started kissing her roughly. Pim struggled but it was no use as he was stronger. He pushed her down on the couch and came down on her, still kissing roughly.

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
more update pls....Hate tor for now and i think he starting to fall for Aom.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Omo...is he gonna rawr her in the office? :eek:
Tor is one jealous and possessive man but for their sake, hopefully they don't get caught.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 8
Pim was really afraid now and tried to push him of with all her strength.
“Stop it khun Tor, stop it” she cried out.
He finally looked at her.
“Why? It’s not like we haven’t done it before” he said.
“Because I don’t want to” she said and he got off her. Tor didn’t know what got into him. When he saw Tawin holding Pim he just got irrational.
Pim stood up and ran behind her desk as if it could protect her. She fixed her clothes and hair. She didn’t know what to say but she was angry, very angry. He had no right to treat her like this.
“Is this how you are going to treat me in the future, you might as well tell me now so I can quit”
He didn’t answer and went to the door.
“Stay away from my cousin” he said and left. Pim sat and starred out of the window. This couldn’t continue but what could she do besides quitting?
Suddenly she flashed back to that night. He had seemed so gentle and patient and now suddenly he was violent. She blushed at the memories and pushed them away. Pim had trouble understanding him or herself for that matter.
Tor went back to his office and was confused by his own behaviour. He shouldn’t be so angry about this! He opened the drawer and took out a little bag. It was her hairpins and he didn’t understand why he had kept them. He closed his eyes and remembered that night. She had the softest skin and lips. He recalled her hesitant touch and the pleasure. He opened his eyes. “I must be going crazy” he thought to himself.
In the meantime Lin was living a dream. She saw Tawin everyday and he was very attentive against her. They ate lunch together often, sometimes with Pim other times alone. She was really hoping that he now saw her as a woman and not a co-worker. Lin tried to dress as nice as possible without going overboard.
Today she was waiting on Pim so they could go to the hospital together. Lin wanted to se how Thun was doing after the surgery. While she was putting on lipstick May came in.
“Are you trying to make yourself pretty?” May asked mockingly. Lin didn’t like May but answered politely.
“As an executive assistant I need to look presentable, by the way your minidress looks cute” she added.
“It’s not a minidress” May said angrily.
“It’s not? Are you sure? Well, I just assumed from the length of the skirt” Lin said with an obviously fake smile. At that time Tawin came by and suddenly May changed demeanour. She smiled brightly and asked Tawin how he was doing. He answered seriously and went into his office.
“Don’t think you have a chance with him, he’s taste is more sophisticated then that” May said knowingly and went away. Lin didn’t take her seriously and went to the hospital with Pim. She wanted to talk with Pim because recently she seemed down.
After they saw that Thun was all right she pulled Pim aside.
“Is there something wrong?”
“Why do you ask? I am fine”
“You seem down recently”
“That’s because of my brother’s illness”
“Your brother has been ill for a long time now. I don’t think that’s it”
“How could it be anything else?”
Lin wasn’t convinced but let it rest. Since Thun was still sleeping they didn’t stay long. Rest of the week they visited him everyday after work. In the office Pim avoided Tor as much as possible and concentrated on her work. The business trip was drawing near. Pim was worried about her brother while she was travelling and started looking for a suitable babysitter who would be with him. He was slowly but steadily recovering.
The next week started badly for Pim as it was decided team members for the trip. It was going to be Tawin, Lin, Pim, Tor and his assistant. Pim received the news as composed as possible but she was cursing on the inside. “Why does he have to come along” she thought. At least Lin was also going and she tried to calm herself. They were leaving in three weeks and were going to stay for a week.
Tawin was very happy at the thought of going with Pim and saw it as a possibility to get close to Pim. The same went for Lin who started shopping for attractive clothes. Tor was more troubled and trying to figure out why he asked to come along. He caught himself on the lookout for Pim and had a desire to see her. Finally he decided that it must be lust because he wanted more of her.
One afternoon Pim got a call from the hospital.
“Miss Suputan is it you?”
“Yes Doctor”
“We need you to come here immediately”
“Why? Is there something wrong” she asked franticly.
“Your brother had a relapse”
“What!!! I’m coming right away”
She ran out of her office without caring for anything. She out to the street and tried finding a cab. Tawin was driving by when he saw her standing anxious by the sidewalk. He stopped the car beside her.
“Khun Pim is there something wrong?” he asked. Pim was torn as she was undecided about what to do. In the end she didn’t care about anything.
“Khun Tawin please drive me to the hospital”
“Why? Are you ill?” he asked worriedly.
“I don’t have time to explain please” she begged.
“Okay hop in”
“Thank you soo much”
When they arrived at the hospital she ran in, leaving him behind. She saw the Doctor on the hallway.
“How is he Doctor? Is he all right?” she asked distraughtly.
“He is okay but the medicine is having side effects on him. As an effect he is in pain and keeps crying and calling for you”
She almost cried with relief as she had thought the worst. She went in and gathered her brother in her arms.
“Calm down baby I’m here now. Don’t cry”
“I’m not a baby I’m 7 years old” he sniffed. Pim had to smile at that.
“Yes I know you are not a baby. Don’t cry anymore”
“I can’t help it. It hurts”
She started singing a lullaby their mother used to sing for him. Slowly he calmed down. Tawin was outside the door and looking in with the Doctor.
“What a loving sister she is” the Doctor commented.
“She always visits him and has even found 100.000 dollars for the treatment”
Tawin was shocked as nobody knew she had a little brother and he felt sympathy for her. He understood why she hadn’t told the company and he surely wasn’t going to tell anybody. But he wondered where she found the money.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 9
When he drove her home they were both silent as they didn’t know what to say.
“How old is your brother khun Pim?”
“He is 7 years old”
“What is wrong with him?”
“He had leukaemia and recently had a bone marrow transplant”
Tawin didn’t want to intrude but still asked questions about her brother. Little by little she opened up and told him everything about her brother. Her eyes were sparkling as she told childhood stories about her brother and Tawin understood how much she loved her brother. She sounded almost as a mother and Tawin was happy that she confided in him.
He stopped in front of her house.
“Thank you for everything khun Tawin”
“Don’t mention it and don’t worry I will not tell anybody”
“I am truly grateful”
“See you tomorrow Khun Pim”
“Good night Khun Tawin”
She went in and leaned on the door. Today’s events had exhausted her but she was grateful that it was him who found out. She trusted him to keep her secret.
In the following week she found a middle-aged woman who was willing to be a babysitter for Thun while Pim was gone. Pim explained about her brother’s condition and that he was being discharged the same week. Her name was Aerin and she agreed to move in immediately so Thun had time to get used to her before Pim left.
The day Thun was discharged was the happiest day of her life and to her surprise Lin and Tawin came to. They went to a restaurant and ate together. Afterwards they went to Pim’s house where they celebrated Thun’s return. Tawin was getting along with Thun and Pim was happy that her brother could have Tawin as a role model. At the same time Tawin was happy that he was getting closer to this little family.
But he was also worried that he was becoming her guy friend. He knew that many people saw him as a good guy who could do no wrong and he was a little tried of the image. He knew that he had to make a move on her before long and be aggressive in his pursuit.
Since Thun was getting along with Aerin Pim could rest easy. Finally the day for the trip arrived.
Tawin was giving instructions to the driver about the location of Pim´s house when Tor came along.
“You got the address right? Now go and pick her up” Tawin said to the driver.
“How do you know where Khun Pim lives?” Tor asked.
“I’ve been there before” Tawin said unthinkingly. Tor clenched his jaw. It seemed he was right in his suspicions.
“You should be careful or that woman is going to catch you” Tor said callously.
“You don’t know what you are talking about so watch your words, and who said I would mind being caught” Tawin said calmly.
“That woman is only after money” Tor said angrily.
“How do you know that? Khun Pim is a really lovely and caring woman who takes good care of her bro…” Tawin stopped midsentence.
“She takes good care of what?” Tor asked suspiciously. Tawin who had caught himself at the right time hesitated.
“Her job, I am of course talking about her job”
Tor wasn’t convinced but let it go. He was irrationally angry about Tawin’s praise of Pim and didn’t like their close relationship. But there was nothing he could do besides telling the truth but chances were that either Tawin wouldn’t believe it or demand that he takes responsibility.
When they arrived at the airport they all went aboard the company jet and fastened their seatbelts.
“Are you comfortable?” Tor asked Pim sarcastically.
“Why shouldn’t I be?”
“Aren’t you afraid of flying?” he said mockingly.
Pim blushed but answered calmly.
“I have overcome my foolish fear”
“Wow, that was quick” he mocked. Pim said nothing.
“Now you are only afraid of spiders, right?”
“Yes, thank you for your concern” Pim said and he huffed.
Rest of the flight they didn’t speak to each other instead slept. It was a long flight and everybody was tired when they landed. In spite of that Pim found the scenery amazing. It was clear that Dubai was a paradise for the rich. Everything looked new and it was hard to believe that it had been a desert years ago.
They checked in to their hotel and got settled in their rooms. Their first meeting was tomorrow but everybody was tired and stayed in their rooms.
The next day Pim impressed everybody at the meeting with her work. The drawings were just as they wanted and they praised Pim for her insight. All that week they worked hard and finalised the deal. The last day they were invited to the hotel restaurant as a farewell. Everybody had fun, well almost everybody. Tor was in a bad mood because of Pim. That night her hair was down and she looked more gorgeous then ever. All men were eying her and it was driving him crazy. Went they finish the dinner Pim excused herself and went to her room. Tawin was looking after her and mumbled to himself “You are so beautiful, no wonder I’m in love with you”. He had no idea that Lin heard what he said and was devastated. Lin was so upset that she went up to her room. Her world had crumbled and she cursed herself for her stupidity. Now she understood why he insisted that Pim came along the lunch. Not because of rumours but because he was in love with her. That also meant that he was using Lin. Even if she was upset she didn’t blame Pim. Lin spent most of the night crying.
When Pim got in the glass elevator and pressed the button someone held it back. She looked up and saw Tor. He got in and the doors closed. They rode the elevator in silence.
“200.000 dollars” Tor said suddenly.
“200.000 dollars for another night” Tor said and grabbed her arms, having no idea that Tawin could see them from downstairs.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
oh, this is getting good. Also ATeam is in here too. :D

I can't believe Tor was trying to rawr her in his office...eekkkk >__<

But good thing she got away. Jealousy, it's always so cute. :p

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Things are heating up nicely. Tor is one jealous, jealous man. He knows what he wants and he knows just how to get it. B)

But poor Lin, now she knows the truth that all along, Tawin was using her.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 10
Pim did something she had longed for a long time. She slapped him.
“I’m fed up with you and can’t take it anymore. You’ll get my resignation when we get home. Then I won’t see you again or listen to your insults”
She stormed out of the elevator, leaving him behind. Tor was puzzled by her. Shouldn’t she be happy about more money to come? He didn’t take her words about quitting seriously as he thought she was just blowing off stream.
Pim was in her room thinking about her rash decision about leaving. The more she thought about the more she felt it was the right decision. Her brother was getting better and hospital bills had lessened considerably since he didn’t live in the hospital anymore. She was a very good architect with good credentials and should have no trouble finding a new job. With these thought she went to bed, feeling better then she had in a long time.
Meanwhile Lin had come to a decision in her room. She was going to give up her foolish infatuation with Tawin and become a full time business woman. She could do without a man who was using her to get another woman. She didn’t blame Pim as she knew that Pim had no idea about Tawin’s intentions. She would protect her friend as Pim had suffered enough.
At the same time Tawin was thinking about the scene he had witnessed earlier in the elevator. He decided that he would find out eventually and went to bed.
The flight home was full of tension. Pim wouldn’t talk to Tor and Lin wouldn’t talk to Tawin.
The very next Pim didn’t go to work and sent her resignation with the mail. Lin supported her decision as it would keep Pim away from Tawin. Lin held on to her decision and stopped reaching out to Tawin. Tawin was confused about Lin’s change in attitude but soon got something else to worry about. He received Pim’s letter of resignation and went over to Tor’s office.
“I just received khun Pim’s letter of resignation and I know it has something to do with the fight you had with her” he yelled.
“Take it easy”
“How can I take it easy? Besides needing her for the project she needs this job!”
“Why couldn’t you be nice to her? What did you say to her?” Tawin continued yelling.
“Nothing bad and why are you so upset?” Tor said calmly.
“Do you know how hard he life is and her burdens?” Tawin kept yelling.
“No but I’m guessing you are about to tell me” Tor said.
Without listening to Tor Tawin continued and there were no reasons to keep secrets.
“She lost her parents at a young age and had to support her little brother. As if that wasn’t hard enough her brother got diagnosed with leukaemia”
“What are you babbling about? She doesn’t have any family”
“That’s were you are wrong! She couldn’t tell anybody because she was afraid of losing this job, so I know something serious must have happened for her to quit”
“She has a little brother?”
“Yes, in fact he just got discharged from the hospital after very expensive surgery”
That got Tor’s attention.
“Expensive?” he asked casually.
“Yes, she paid 100.000 dollars for which she had to take a bank loan”
Tor was quiet and he knew that there was no bank loan. The money had come from him. Finally he had solved the puzzle about the money. He remembered how desperate she had been for the money and how embarrassed she had been after sleeping with him. It had been her first time and she hadn’t been flirty afterwards. In fact she had avoided him as much as possible. It also explained why she had been so insulted at his new offer. She didn’t need more money and saw him as a bad man who had taken advantage of her desperate situation.
Suddenly Tor heard Tawin talking.
“You are going to apologise to her and get her back”
“What!!!!!?”
“You are the one who insulted her”
“We have started a huge project and we can’t finish it without her”
“Are you sure that is the only reason you want her back” Tor asked Tawin seriously.
Tawin was quiet for a moment but answered honestly.
“No, I have to admit that I like her but she doesn’t know that. I’m hoping for more. She’s such a wonderful person whose goodness shines from within. She looks after her brother almost as a mother and is willing to do anything for him”
Tor knew exactly how far she would go for brother. He had never seen her as a good woman but as a materialistic person like his father’s women.
It was clear that he had to apologise, something he never did.
“Okay I will go and apologise”
“Control your temper”
“I don’t have a temper”
“You must be kidding! I can just imagine you insulting her again and coming back empty handed”
“I will apologise properly” Tor gritted out.
After he went Tawin shook his heard and went back to his office.
“Did you know that Pim was going to quit” he asked Lin.
“Of course I knew I’m her best friend” Lin answered coldly.
Tawin didn’t like the way she was acting and was tired from the emotions.
“Why are you acting like this?” he asked her stiffly.
“What do you mean?” Lin said coldly.
He had had enough for the day. He grabbed Lin’s chin and brought her face close to his.
“I’m talking about your coldness, so different from earlier” he gritted out. Lin was surprised by his behaviour. Tawin was also surprised at his anger and furthermore by how beautiful she was up close. He let go suddenly.
“I’m sorry, I’m just very upset for various reasons” he said and went into his office.
She knew exactly who he was upset. It was of course because of Pim. She kept working.
That evening Tor went to Pim’s house and rang the door. Pim opened the door and was surprised to see him.
“May I come in?”
Pim had had enough of him and didn’t feel like being polite.
“No just say what you came to say and leave”
“I didn’t know you were such a rude person khun Pim” Tor said.
“Okay come in I don’t want to argue at the door”
Tor went in to the living room and saw all the pictures of the family. There were pictures from picnics, amusement parks and vacations. They all looked so happy, the parents and children. For a moment Tor felt envious as he had never experienced anything like this.
“Cute pictures” he commented.
He picked up a picture of a little boy.
“Is this your little brother?”
“Yes” she answered as it was obvious that he knew.
“How old is he?”
“He is 7 years old”
“Is he better now?”
“Yes, but he still has to sleep a lot”
“You must love him a lot”
“Yes I love him A lot”
“Yes I should know that” Tor joked. Pim was getting impatient.
“What do you want?”
“The company wants you back, so I apologise for what I said”
“That’s it?”
“What do you mean?”
“You really think that I will accept your insincere apology?”
Tor was getting impatient.
“It’s not insincere “
“Well, okay then. Thank you for the apology and goodbye”
“See you tomorrow”
“I didn’t say I was coming back”
“What more do you want? Fine I also give you I raise”
“Money is all you ever think about isn’t it?”
They had started to shout. Then they heard a voice from the doorway.
“Why are you shouting? I can’t sleep when you shout. I need to sleep a lot” Thun said while rubbing his eyes.
Before Pim could say anything Tor went to Thun.
“I’m sorry we awoke you, we were just discussing something” Tor said gently. Pim was shocked at his change in attitude.
“Wow mister, you are really tall” Thun said admiringly. Tor smiled and it was first time Pim saw him smiling for real.
“One day you will be tall as me I’m sure”
“I hope soon because then I will be able to reach the cookie jar”
“What do you say to, that I will bring you cookies next time I come to visit?”
“Really? That will be awesome”
At this point Pim interfered in the conversation.
“Thun you really need to sleep now so go back to bed”
“Okay then goodnight …….. Oh remember what you premised! Cookies”
After Thun left Tor turned towards Pim.
“Your little brother is very cute”
“Thank you, if you could leave now”
“It would be a shame if his sister couldn’t find a job”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that I will contact all the firms you apply with and make sure that you don’t get a job”
“You can’t do that!!”
“Just watch me” Tor said menacingly.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 11
Since she had no choice Pim went back to work the next day. She knew that he would make good on his promise and she couldn’t afford to be unemployed. To her dismay thing were getting worse. Tor started to visit Thun with gifts and Thun adored him. It was long time ago Thun had a male figure in his life and he was enjoying it. Pim didn’t have the heart to forbid it so she endured it. She was also surprised at this side of him. He spent hours playing with Thun and seemed really happy.
On the other hand she was feeling uneasy about her relationship with Tawin. He was also coming by and Lin warned her that Tawin liked her. At first she didn’t believe it but people were talking in the company about how close they seemed. Furthermore the relationship between Tawin and Lin had changed. They were bickering almost daily now. Tawin seemed different around Lin as if he was more alive.
Well, Pim started to get Aerin to say she wasn’t home when Tawin came by. She couldn’t do that when Tor came by as he visited Thun.
One day Tor showed up with a football and told Thun that he would teach him how to play. Pim felt she had to intervene.
“He can not play football it’s to exhausting” she told Tor.
“He should start to do exhausting things again. You shouldn’t pamper him like this”
“I’m not pampering him. He just had major surgery”
“Come on, it was months ago. He should do everything to regain his strength”
When Pim thought about it she could see that he was right. Much of Thun short life he had been ill and bedridden. It was now he should play and learn things.
“You are right, he should play” Pim said and looked at him.
“Why are you smiling khun Tor?” Pim asked crossly.
“No reason”
Thun came running.
“Come let’s play” he said and dragged Tor away.
Hours later it was time for dinner.
“I’ll be going now”
Pim was relieved and was about to show him to the door.
“Wait! Eat with us please” Thun ran to Tor and grabbed his hand.
Pim was speechless and didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want him around but at the same time it would be rude not to offer dinner to a guy who spent hours playing with her brother.
“Please stay for dinner if you have time”
It was obvious from the look on her face that it was exactly what she hoped. But Tor wasn’t going to accommodate her.
“I would love to” he said and went back in. Pim grumbled but there was nothing she could do.
Dinner was quiet and Thun was doing most of the talking.
“You know, I like you more than the other mister who comes around” Thun said to Tor. Tor stiffened.
“Which other mister?” he asked. Pim was silent.
“Khun Tawin of course”
“Of course” Tor repeated.
“Does he come often?” he asked with a gentle voice. Pim could see from his eyes that he was not happy.
“Oh yes”
Pim decided to end this conversation.
“It’s late and you know you have to rest often so time to bed”
Pim ushered Thun to his room and came back to the table.
“I think it’s time for you to leave”
“So Tawin visits often?”
“It’s none of your business”
“Didn’t I warn you about Tawin?” he said angrily.
“Again, none of your business” Pim said coldly.
Suddenly Tor grabbed her and kissed her. She quickly got free.
“What are you doing!? Are you crazy” she whispered.
“This was your last warning” he said furiously.
“Next time you won’t be so lucky” he warned and left. Pim just stood back, speechless.
May was ready to explode. It was clear to everyone now that Tawin was in love with Pim and it was driving her crazy. She knew that she had to act soon or lose him. She started to plan.
Tawin could see that Pim only treated him as a friend and knew he had to do something about it. He now spent most of his time squabbling with Lin. He decided it was time for the ultimate move.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Tawin's ultimate move sounds scary...wonder what he has planned.

Tor is one funny dude, does he even know what he's doing and why? But I'm enjoying his warning kisses. :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Great update.

Ultimate move??? I wanna know 2.
Tor, he's getting more lovable. lol, he's BEEN lovable. :D

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 12
Next day after a staff meeting Tawin pulled Pim aside and asked her out to dinner. He told her that he had something very important to tell her. She couldn’t refuse and they agreed to meet at a restaurant. Tor heard the conversation and fumed. He couldn’t believe this. He was stopping this once and for all.
Three days later Pim showed up at the restaurant and went in. The place was dark and Pim thought it strange. Had they closed the restaurant? Suddenly the lights came back. The whole place was covered in tea roses, her favourite flower. She noticed that the music was Shayne Ward’s “Breathless”.
She was just standing and looking dumbly at Tawin who came to her.
“Won’t you sit down?” Tawin asked.
“Khun Tawin what is this?” Pim asked confused.
“It’s a surprise for you. Your favourite flowers and song”
“Ohh thank you” said Pim still unnerved.
“Please sit down khun Pim”
Pim was freaked out by this situation but decided to wait and see where this was going. They ate and made small talk or Tawin did. Pim was very uncomfortable and didn’t say much.
After dessert Tawin came to her side and kneeled. He opened a box with I diamond ring. Pim felt like Alice in wonderland and just looked at him.
“When I first met you I thought that you were beautiful and nice. As time went by I realised that you were a perfect woman. One who I want to share my life with. One who I want to be the mother of my children. One I hope to grow old with. You are also so beautiful inside that your soul reaches out and touches people in a profound way. You leave me breathless. Please do me the honour and become my wife and soul mate”
Pim was truly choked and didn’t know what to say as she had never imagined this. She didn’t want to break his heart but she couldn’t accept. He was just a good friend. Suddenly she thought about Tor but pushed it aside.
“I am very honoured that you think so highly of me but we just met and I see you as just a good friend” she said gently. To her surprise it didn’t deter him.
“I know khun Pim and I am willing to wait for your answer as long it takes”
“But..”
“Just give me your answer when you know me better”
She didn’t know what else to say so she didn’t say anything. She rode home in a cab despite his insistence that he wanted to drive her home.
When she arrived it was dark and she went in. she had just unlocked the door when someone grab her hand and pulled her in. she was about to scream when she saw who it was.
“Khun Tor” she said uneasily because he looked very angry. His jaw was clenched and he was breathing heavily.
“Where were you” he shouted. Pim was shocked because she had never seen him like this.
“Please keep it down” she whispered.
“Where were you?” he shouted again.
“I was out to dinner”
“With who?”
Pim would wish he could stay calm. He was going to wake Thun.
“Khun Tawin” she answered calmly.
“Why?”
“He wanted to ask me something”
“What?”
“None of your business”
At this time Tor grabbed her hard. They heard a noise by the door and looked. Thun was standing at the door looking sleepy.
“Why are You yelling?” He asked sleepily.
“We will stop now, just go back to bed” Tor said.
When Thun closed the door Tor grabbed Pim again and started to pull her out. He dragged her through the garden, to his car. Pim resisted but it was no use.
“Where are you taking me?” She spoke quietly as she didn’t want to draw attention.
“Somewhere we can talk privately”
They drove in silence. When they reach their destination she recognised it. It was his isolated beach house. She panicked and tried to run away. Tor catched her and dragged her in.
“What are you doing? Let go of me!! Why did you bring me here?
“We are going to take a walk down memory lane and I’m going to show you why you can’t merry my cousin”
“How do you know he proposed?”
She was still struggling as he carried her up the stairs.
“With all the preparations he did, it wasn’t hard to find out”
When he reached the bedroom he tossed her on the bed.
“Please khun Tor stop it” she begged.
“You will know who you belong to”
After that it was no use to beg as Tor was beyond listening. She struggled as long as she could. She felt his tearing her dress of. She felt his lips everywhere. And then she felt him inside. This continued all through the night. She screamed and she cried, but no use.
The sky was becoming light when he pulled her in his arms and she couldn’t get free.
“Let go crazy bastard” she said harshly.
“No and now you know who you belong to” he said and pulled her in tighter.
She was too tired to fight and soon she fell asleep.
In the morning she woke up alone and naked. She rushed out of the bed and looked for her clothes but her clothes were torn. She couldn’t wear them she decided and then she heard a noise. She dashed into the bed and gathered the sheets around her. Tor came in with a bag.
“Here are some clothes since your dress is unusable”
“Where is the phone?”
“Why?”
“I’m going to call a cab. I’m going home”
“No, you are not”
“What!”
“I call you in sick and I called your house and told them we went on a business trip”
Pim was speechless and didn’t know what to do. She had no clothes, money or cell phone. She couldn’t get away without his cooperation.
“Why are you doing this?”
“I’m giving you time to come to your senses”
He sat on the bed and she shrank back. He put the bag down.
“Get dressed and get to know your surroundings”
“Why would I do that?”
“Because I will be staying here for some time”
“Why are you making me stay? You got what you want”
“I won’t let you marry Tawin”
“Why do you hate me so much?” Pim cried out. He didn’t answer and left. She dressed hurriedly, determined to get away. She went downstairs and started to look for a phone.
“Don’t waste your time. There is no phone here except my cell phone”
Pim saw that Tor was preparing breakfast and couldn’t believe he acted like noting.
“I’m starting to believe you are really crazy”
“Is it because I’m preparing or I didn’t kiss you good morning?” he asked inquiringly. Pim quickly put distance between them.
“Come eat breakfast darling”
“I’m not your darling”
“Oh did you forget last night?”
When Pim tried to leave he grabbed her hand.
“Are you not going to sit before I kiss you?” Tor asked and tried to kiss her. Pim sat down quickly and started to eat. Tor smiled and sat down.
“What do you want to do today darling?”
“Nothing”
“So you want to stay in with me?”
“NO!!”
This continued all day. He kept calling her darling and tried to kiss her every time she protested. They went to the beach and sailing. She kept wondering if he really were unbalanced. When they went back to the house she locked herself in the bathroom and cried thinking about last night. Tor heard her and left her alone.
That night they ate in silence and Pim tried to stay downstairs but Tor dragged her upstairs. He put her on the bed and she tensed.
“Go to bed” he said.
“No”
“Don’t worry I’m not angry today or do you want to be kissed?
Pim went to bed as there wasn’t much she could do anyway. He slipped in beside her. She was apprehensive but all he did was hold her and she fell asleep. Tor didn’t sleep for sometime and stroke her hair.
“You know, I am very sorry for this. I was very angry and lashed out this way. I don’t hate you and I can’t let you marry Tawin” he whispered and held her tighter.