The Fateful Night (Chapter 15 up; A-team; )

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
My first fanfic and is inspired by a series I have seen :)

Main characters
Pong Nawat as Tor Nawarut
Aom Piyada as pim Suputan
Aum Atichart as Tawin
Aff Taksaorn as Lin

Story:
Pim is a successful architect who has won an international award for her work. She lives with her little brother Thun who is 7 years old. They have no other family and Thun has been diagnosed with leukaemia some time ago. Pim has to find a new job with better wages to pay for her brother’s treatment. She applies and gets a job in Thailand’s biggest constructions firm. Her best friend Lin also works there and the firm is run by two cousins, Tor and Tawin. Tawin and Tor have opposite characters. Tawin is friendly and a positive person while Tor is strict and cynical.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 1
The doctor came out to speak with Pim about Thun´s condition and his expression wasn’t hopeful.” We are doing everything we can for him. But without a bone marrow transplant, he won’t live much longer” the doctor said to Pim who was crying. “Please doctor test me again, I want to donate my bone marrow” she begged.
“We have talk about it before and you don’t mach with your brother” the doctor kindly told her.
“Our only hope is the international bone marrow bank and soon.”
Pim went home trying to stay positive but it was hard. Her brother is her only family and too young to die. She can’t imagine a life without him. But she knows she has stay strong and gain respect at her new job.
She starts to make a Schedule for caring for her brother while doing her new job well. She has heard how strict Tor Nawarut is and doesn’t want to make a bad impression on her new bosses.
The next day she shows up fresh and ready to work. The first thing she has to do is to attend a briefing about her responsibilities. She walks in to the meeting room and meets her bosses and colleagues for the first time. Everybody greets her and presents themselves. Most seems friendly except a female architect named May and Tor Nawarut.
When she shakes his hand he looks at her with narrowed eyes and seems distant.
“Nice to meet You Mr. Nawarut.”
“Nice to meet You to Miss Suputan.”
“I’m looking forward to working with You and Your company.”
“You should. As long as You do a good job we will have no trouble.”
Pim was surprised at his rudeness and couldn’t understand why he was starring at her. She hopes that she would be attached to Tawin Nawarut´s department. After some small talk with her new colleagues she found out that she was going to work under Tor Nawarut. She wasn’t happy but there was nothing she could do about it. After settling in she hurried to the hospital in her lunch break.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I was wondering when someone would write a fanfic starring this awesome couple. Can't wait to read more. :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, this is cute.

n let me guest the series that inspired u is "Proong Nee Gaw Ruk Tur" huh? :p

hehe, cna't wait for more.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 2
The next couple of months Pim worked hard and tried to stay professional at work but it was not easy. The strain of her little brother’s condition was very stressful and she had to run back and forth between her job and the hospital. Plus she had to deal with job issues. Pim knew that May was talking behind her back to everybody who cared to listen. She didn’t understand why but unknown to her Tawin had started to like her and May was picking up on that and hated her. May had had a one night stand with Tawin some time ago and was hoping for a further relationship with him. Pim was just happy that she was getting along with most people, but Tor stayed a mystery to her. She caught him starring at her sometimes but he was always professional towards her.
After a meeting ended everybody were going when May tripped Pim and caused her to fall on Tor.
Tor looked at Pim for a moment and said “Are you planned at coming up anytime soon?”
“I’m very sorry” Pim said and hurried up.
“I hope it’s not a habit” he said mockingly.
Pim was starting to get mad:
“No it’s not, I tripped”
“Maybe you should try wearing shoes with less high heals, then you would not trip as often”
“There is nothing inappropriate about my shoes or clothes”
At this time it looked like they were having an argument and May were smirking. Tawin came when he noticed it and asked Pim to help him with something.
“Rude guy” Pim thought
“Show off” Tor thought
Pim was starting to notice that Tor was mainly rude to women and not men. She wondered about it. It wasn’t long before someone told her about his family. His father had been a playboy who always were after beautiful women and in the end had died in bed with a hooker. It had been a huge scandal and the family had been terribly embarrassed by the incident. Tor had been young then and now he distrusted all beautiful women and thought them money hungry and dishonest.
She knew that it was none of her business and continued to work while keeping her distance to Tor.
In the meantime her brother’s condition got worse and there was nothing she could do than pray. She prayed at all the temples she knew.
Two month after getting her new work she got a call from the hospital. She panicked and left in a hurry.
When she got to the hospital she was praying and hoping nothing had happen to her brother.
“What is it doctor? Is my brother okay?”
“He is fine and I called to tell you that we found a donor in the international bone marrow bank”
“Are you sure? Oh my God it’s great; I will tell him the news now”
“Wait; are you ready for the financial burden?”
“What do you mean?”
“Well… The donor is from Norway and you have to pay for fly tickets, hospital bills, doctor bills, hotel bill and recovery treatment in Norway after surgery”
“How much will all that cost?”
“I would guess it will cost approximately hundred thousand dollars”
“What! I don’t have that kind of money!”
“Without the money the surgery isn’t possible”
“What am I going to do?”
“I don’t know but you have to hurry, your brother doesn’t long time left”
Pim went back to her workplace totally depressed and out of hope. On her desk she found a note from Tor stating that leaving the workplace during work hours was not allowed.
She sat at her desk and was completely blank and didn’t know what to do. Suddenly she got an idea and rushed out of her office.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Reading ur story reminds me so much of PNGRT...

“Rude guy” Pim thought
“Show off” Tor thought

lol, they are thinking about each other in their own minds. hehe...

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3
“What!?” Tor said.
“I want to borrow 100.000 dollars” Pim said.
“Are you out of your mind, you have only worked here for 3 months and you want borrow money!?”
“That might be right but in those months I have helped the company earn millions of dollars and I will pay it back as soon as possible”
“Do you have anything you can give as collateral for the loan?”
“no”
“Do you have any savings?”
“No”
“So how are you going to pay the loan?”
“I will find a way”
“What are you going to do with the money?”
“It’s private”
Pim had thought about the matter and had no intention of telling about her brother. She knew that she was almost as a single mother with ill child. If they found out they might fire her then be troubled by her problems.
“Are you going to buy jewellery, car or stocks?
“As I said, it’s private”
“You know, there must be way to get the money some other way”
“Well, you are an attractive woman”
“And?”
“I think you know where I’m going with this”
Tor smiled maliciously. Pim’s eyes got big as she comprehended what he was hinting.
“I hope you are kidding”
“Why? You sound desperate for money and it’s a time honoured tradition for women”
“I will make it easy for you; Spend a night with me and I will give you the money”
“What!”
“It sound like you don’t have the time or patience to wait for the money”
Pim was shocked at his proposal and didn’t know what to say.
“Well, what’s your answer; Yes or no?”
Tor was smirking and raised his eyebrows. Pim was heated.
“my answer to your insulting proposal is no; I would never do such a thing because I’m not that kind of woman”
“Are you sure?” he mocked.
“Yes, I have my dignity”
She stormed out of his office spitting mad and Tor smiled.
“That will teach her not to ask such a thing again” Tor thought. He went about his business and forgot about the whole thing.
In the meantime Pim was in her office, cursing him in her mind.
“The nerve of the guy, crazy womanizer” she thought.
She started considering her options. She didn’t know any rich people and she doubted she could get a bank loan. But she had to try.
The next day she went to the bank and as she thought they said no. she had ran out of options. She was already using most of her salary on hospital bills.
Two days later the doctor called her to the hospital. She rushed over and found the doctor.
“What’s happened?” she asked.
“The donor got another offer from England and they are prepared to pay all the expenses”
“Oh God”
“But calm down; the donor prefers to donate to your brother because he/she knows your brother is a child”
“If you find the money within a week everything will be alright”
“A week!”
“Have you found the money?”
“Not yet; I’m trying”
“You have to hurry then; there is nothing I can do”
Pim went home in a daze and without any idea how to get the money. Over the next four days she realised that she had to consider Tor’s offer. She hated thinking about it but what else could she do?
It was only one night and she would do anything for her brother. It didn’t matter what he thought of her. She just had to endure it for a night. It hadn’t occurred to her that she would lose her virginity this way. But there was nothing to do about it. Finally she had decided.
The fifth day she went to his office.
“I accept”
“Sorry?”
“I accept your proposal”
“What proposal?” Tor said surprised.
“You know, what we talked about a week ago” Pim said uncomfortably.
Tor remembered the lesson he thought, he had taught her.
“You understand what the offer was?”
“Yes I understand”
“We are not talking about a dinner or just spending a night together”
“As I said I understand”
Tor was surprised but if she wanted to degrade herself it was fine with him. This just confirmed what he thought about women, greedy and unreliable.
“Okay, when?”
“Tomorrow and I will get the money right after”
“I can see that you are skilled at bargaining, let’s hope that you are skilled at other things as well”
Pim blushed. It was already very hard to seem calm and unaffected. He wasn’t making it easier. In fact it seem like he was enjoying it.
“Where do you want to meet?” she asked.
“My beach house, it’s very private and out of the way”
“Give me the address and we will meet there after work”
“Lovely that you don’t forget about your real work” he mocked.
“And afterwards we won’t talk about it again” she said firmly.
“As you wish”
“It’s a deal, see you tomorrow” she said and left.
“Well, let’s see what happens” Tor thought sourly. Even if he didn’t want to admit it, he was disappointed in her. No self-respecting woman would do such a thing in his mind.
When Pim reached home with shaking legs she broke down and cried. She was resolved but it was so hard. She comforted herself that she was doing it to save her brother’s life. At the same time she wished tomorrow would never come.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Chapter 4
The next day Pim couldn’t concentrate at work. She had butterflies in her stomach and kept checking the time. She was counting down until it was time to go home. She went home and went through her closet. She finally decided on a black dress and made her hair. She took some deep breaths and called a cap. It was just getting dark when she arrived at the beach house.
She rang the bell and waited nervously. She heard footsteps coming closer. Tor opened the door.
“So you came, I wasn’t sure you would come”
“May I come in?”
“Yes of course come in”
“Thank you”
“Dinner is ready”
“Dinner?”
“Yes or did you want to get right down to business?” he teased her.
Pim blushed and didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want to seem eager to sleep with him. Furthermore she was relieved for the delay.
“You are still standing outside, come in”
“Oh sorry, lead the way”
As they walked through the house Pim admired her surroundings and tried not to think about other things. The dinning room was big and bright. And they where all alone. The table was set and ready.
“Please sit down”
“Thank you its smells lovely”
They started to eat in silence at first. Pim had hard time swallowing the food because she was nervous and sad. Tor noticed it.
“You are very quiet”
“Well I don’t know what to say in this situation”
“So you say this is the first time you are in this kind of situation?”
“Amazing”
“What do you mean?”
“Nothing”
Pim was angry because he apparently thought that she did this often. She couldn’t blame him but still it hurt. He seemed eager to make small talk and kept asking questions.
“You are wearing a black dress” he commented.
“Yes”
“Why, is there a special reason?”
“It’s black like the night which covers us” she said sadly.
It was a special night for her even if he didn’t know it. By doing this she didn’t only lose her virginity but something more. She was losing the respect of at least one person and who knew what the future would bring.
But she knew she had to be brave for her brother and don’t lose her self-respect. As long as she had her brother safe and sound she could live without other peoples respect.
Rest of the time they ate in silence and after dessert she stood op. she was going to bring the dishes to the kitchen.
“Don’t bother with the dishes, the bedroom is upstairs”
She gathered all her courage and went upstairs. Tor sat there for couple of minutes in deep thought. He hadn’t been sure she would come until she rang the doorbell. He had prepared the money and everything but still he was surprised.
He went up to the bedroom.

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
R-rated enjoy :wub:

Chapter 5
When he came in she was sitting on the bed. Pim quickly stood up and didn’t know what do or say. Tor came towards her and stood in front of her. They were looking at each other. Pim could feel how she blushed and became deep red. On the other hand Tor was expressionless. Tor raised his hand and began undoing her hair slowly. She imagined she could hear the pins falling to the ground. Afterwards he went behind her and started to unzip her dress.
“It’s not too late to change your mind you know”
“I won’t change my mind”
“Okay then that was last chance”
Her dress fell to the ground and she was standing in her underwear.
“Make yourself at ease”
Pim dashed over to the bed and under the sheets. Tor smiled surprised over her shyness. He started to undress. Pim closed her eyes but was still curious as he would be the first man she would see naked. He was muscled and tanned, she blushed.
He got under the sheets and turned towards her. He looked at her for a moment, took her hand and started to kiss her fingers. He slowly moved on to her arm and shoulder. When he got to her bra strap he pulled it down.
Pim just sat there and didn’t do anything. This was different then what she expected. She thought that he just would get down to business but this wasn’t as unpleasant as she expected.
Tor was licking and kissing her collarbone and that made her feel strange things. He moved on to her shoulder where he pulled down the second strap. While he continued to her arm, he was also stroking her back now. Pim hesitantly put her hands on his shoulders and quickly pulled them back.
“It’s okay I like to be touched, touch me”
“Okay……..”
“You don’t have to be shy with me, so kiss me”
“Kiss you?”
“Yes kiss me”
Pim quickly kissed him on the cheek. Tor laughed and pulled her closer.
“Not like that, like this”
Then he was kissing her passionately on the mouth. He teased her lips with his tong until she opened her mouth. His tong was in her mouth now and it didn’t feel bad. Suddenly Pim felt him taking her bra off and laying her down on the bed. She felt panic for a moment but calmed herself down. It wasn’t the time to regret this but relax and hope it wasn’t too bad. He was looking at her chest and she covered her breasts. He smiled and pulled her hands away.
“Don’t hide your body from me”
“You are making me uncomfortable with your staring”
“You are acting like I’m the first one to see your body”
Pim blushed and said nothing. Of course was he the first one but she didn’t want to tell him that. First of all he wouldn’t believe it secondly it was embarrassing to tell such a thing. She wondered if he could feel the difference because she heard such a thing was possible. She was startled out of her thoughts when she felt his mouth on her breast.
He started with licking her breast then continued on to her nipple. He began to suckle her nipple hard and she grabbed his shoulders. There was no way to describe how she felt.
Then he was licking her ears and earlobes.
“Touch me like I’m touching you”
“What?”
“I like the same things”
Pim didn’t understand what he meant until he placed her hands on his chest. Since there was no way back she started to stroke his chest hesitantly. He moaned and pulled her head towards his chest. She knew what he wanted but it was hard to act like this with a strange man. Since he was paying for this she didn’t have any right to protest so she started to suckle his nipples. It wasn’t disgusting as she thought. He kept moaning and then he was moving down her body. After licking and playing with her bellybutton he proceeded to remove her panties. Pim squished her eyes shut thinking it was happening now. But he raised her left leg and started to kiss it. Tor licked her behind her knees then continued to her right leg. By now he was between her legs.
“Are you ready” he asked
“I don’t know” Pim answered truthfully.
“Do you want me to check?”
“What do you mean?”
His hand was descending down between her legs.
“Stop it, yes I am ready”
Then he was pushing inside her. Pim grabbed his arms because now she was feeling pain. Tor was surprised when he felt a obstacle and looked down.
“Are you a vir…?”
“Yes be quick, it hurts”
“As you wish”
He started to move inside her and continued until he reached his peak. Afterwards they lay there in silence.
“Why didn’t you tell me I am the first?”
“It wasn’t important”
“I guess I am lucky to be your first customer”
Pim was angry and hurt but didn’t say anything.
It was still dark when she woke up in his arms. She quickly rose up and got her clothes. She dress and grabbed the briefcase with the money and left. It was done and she was feeling numb. When she got home she went under the shower and began scrubbing herself. She felt like a hooker and dirty. She told herself that she had nothing to be ashamed of. Her brother was safe. But that thought didn’t prevent her from crying and scrubbing herself. As soon as possible she went to the hospital with the money.
“Here doctor the money”
“Are you serious? I didn’t think that you would find the money”
“Well here it is”
“Are you all right? You are looking awfully pale”
“I’m a bit tired but I will rest when I get home, after all it’s a weekend”
“Okay then the donor will be here next week”
“When will you operate?”
“Some time next week I guess, so go home and rest”
Pim was dead on her feet when she got home and went to bed. What happened last night came to mind and she couldn’t stop crying. She promised herself that she wouldn’t think about that black night again and fell asleep with tears on her face.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Here's the poster--currently I'm in my yellow/aged phase. :p

Now I'm off to read chapter 5.

Edit:
:eek: They really did it.
But even after knowing that she's a virgin, Tor is still acting like a bastard. Poor Pim :(

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
Here's the poster--currently I'm in my yellow/aged phase. :p

Now I'm off to read chapter 5.

Edit:
:eek: They really did it.
But even after knowing that she's a virgin, Tor is still acting like a bastard. Poor Pim :(

Thank you for the banner. Its really beautiful :)But how do you place it on the page?

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the banner. Its really beautiful :)But how do you place it on the page?
First, go to your first post and click the edit button on the bottom right corner. Then put in the link for the poster in between ' [img]', but without the spaces.

Like this:
[img] http ://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Wint3rBr33z3/2010%20Art/fatefulnight.jpg [img]

But just remember to do it without the spaces. :)

sagittarius29

sarNie Egg
First, go to your first post and click the edit button on the bottom right corner. Then put in the link for the poster in between ' [img]', but without the spaces.

Like this:
[img] http ://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Wint3rBr33z3/2010%20Art/fatefulnight.jpg [img]

But just remember to do it without the spaces. :)
[/quote]

Thank you for the help.
Chapter 6 coming soon ;)