The Fake Marriage, The Real Love?

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7-a

Nat finally pulled away when Karna's dad came in and said,
K. Dad: Ahem!
The two stopped and turned to him.
K. Dad: Oh nothing, just standing here. Hey, Lu Karn, can I have a word with you?
Karna: Sure Paw.
Nat tried to follow but was stopped.
K. Dad: IN PRIVATE.
Her dad waited for her to change and come outside.
Karna: What is it Khun Paw?
K. Dad: Lu. I love you. You know that. And I respect your decision on getting married. But, are you sure you're really Sure about this? 
Karna: I've already said yes. Why isn't there to be sure? I mean its a wedding, a big commitment. I'm sure.
K. Dad: I've seen guys like this Lu, and I don't approve.
Karna: Paw...
K. Dad: Lu listen. You are my precious angel. If any harm were to come to you and hurt you, I'd be the one who is hurt more.
Karna: Khun-
K. Dad: No wait. If that man ever does anything inappropriate, anything at all that makes you uncomfortable. You tell me, and I will beat the living hell out of-
Karna: Khun Paw.
K. Dad: Angel. I worry about you.
Karna: No. Well yes but. That's not all. You're panicking now. Because I'm leaving you.
K. Dad: Yes. 
Karna: Khun Paw. Don't be. I'm still your little girl.
K. Dad: I know angel. But I won't be able to wake up everyday and see your beautiful smile anymore. All the memory we've had from when you were a little girl. When you fell off your bike and I picked you up. The time you broke your first baby tooth. Sorry if I upset you but, this is a hard thing for every father.  
Karna started to tear up a little, she just kept the tears from falling down.
K. Dad: God I knew this day would come. Angel. Promise me you will never forget about me.
Karna: Yes. I promise. I promise with all my heart, my soul. I will never forget you Khun Paw.
The two embraced and cried. In the corner stood Nat, watching the father and daughter hug. He then got out of his tux and went to talk with her dad.
K. Dad: What do YOU want?
Nat: Khun Paw-
Karna's dad raised an eyebrow at him.
Nat: Sir. I was asking for your approval to marry Khun Karna.
K. Dad: Well you already have the rings and the wedding pictures. What is there to approve?
Nat: Sir. Thank you. I will do my best to guard and love Khun Karna. I will not let her get into any harm.
K. Dad: YOU BETTER NOT! Because if one tear drops from my daughter's eyes, I will hurt you so hard you will be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of your life you hear me??
Nat: Y-yes sir. 
Karna's dad walked out with his wife and sister in law. Nat offered Karna a ride but she declined, stating that she and Lalin were going to spend the day together.
Lalin: Oh no its fine. Go with your husband. Me and Win are hanging out today.
Karna: Okay. Shall we?
Nat opened the doors for Karna and drove off to his house. Lalin on the other hand asked Win to come pick her up at Park Rak. He said okay be there in an hr. So she waited. Looking around the area, she saw a girl who was getting robbed. Instead of calling 911 she darted over to her.
Jan: Let go of my purse!!!
Robber: Tough girl huh? Well.
He pulled out his pocketknife and she let go and backed out. Lalin arrived in time to back her up.
Lalin: Khun. He's just bluffing. He won't use that on you.
Robber: Oh yeah. Stay out unless you want to die.
Lalin: Oh haha. Lets see who comes out alive bitch!
She twisted the man's arm and took off his grip on the knife. He punched her and kicked her chest to the ground. He was about to pull her hair to bring her up, but she managed to flip him over, putting his hand behind his back and bending it upwards.
Jan: Police! Police! Get that guy!
The police thanked Lalina and put the guy in cuffs.
Jan: Thank you so much for this. You are very kind. Are you hurt?
Lalin: No I'm fine.
Jan and Lalin sat on the bench were they talked.
Jan: My name is Jan. I was supposed to meet someone here but they're not here just yet.
Lalin: Yeah, so am I.
She let out a slightly yelp of pain when she moved her arm.
Jan: Seriously are you okay? Should I take you to the doctors?
Lalin: No its fine really.
The two chatted for hours till the sun came down.
Jan: Looks like he's not coming. Well, I've gotta get going. Don't forget to text me bye!
Lalin waved and look off but Win was still not there. After waiting till she almost fell asleep, she leaves. Little did she knew that just as she left into the darkness of the night, Win arrived and was looking everywhere for her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ann dad n karna are so tender, every dad feels that way im sure, very nice there lots of love. lin is so strong i wonder why is win so late. thank you for your time updating this chap Ann, with appreciation key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi Ann dad n karna are so tender, every dad feels that way im sure, very nice there lots of love. lin is so strong i wonder why is win so late. thank you for your time updating this chap Ann, with appreciation key
Sorry for the long wait! I had school and homework and Uggg. I was stressed about all the work and quizzes and spring break! But I'm back now!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ann im glad u prioritized your school work first and got back to ff after. im grateful for your dedication and time with this ff, thank you Ann, key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7

When they arrived at Nat's house, they went to the garden. Karna starred endlessly at the little pond his mother had.
Nat: Khun. Khun, Nee Khun what's the matter with you??
Karna: I feel like I'm making a mistake. I don't know if I should marry, you. 
Nat: Me?? Whats wrong with me? So many girls are dying to marry me! Give one reason, ONE, I am not suitable for you.
Karna: You're a player, you come home drunk half the time, you've probably dated more girls than the Playboy Mansion, you annoy me, you're a rok jit, you're perverted, well every guy is, shall I go on?
Nat: I asked for one....
Karna: Well I listed about 10. See why?
Nat: Listen, we've already got the rings, invites and pictures. You wanna quit now?
Karna: I would've quit since the beginning.
Nat: What do you mean?
Karna: The day you "proposed" to me, I would've said no. But I didn't. 
She continued starring off to the distance. Nat went to his knees and made a puppy face.
Karna: Stop it. That face actually makes you look unattractive. 
Nat: Please please sweet darling wife??
Karna: We're not married yet, don't call me that.
Nat: Wow, we're not even marred yet and you have thoughts of divorce. Man, is this marriage going to last?
Karna: Why do you need to marry me so much anyways?
Nat: Not out of love that's for sure. Because for my own benefits.
Karna: See? That's my other reason. You're exploiting me. 
Nat: Don't think of it that way.
Karna: So what do I get out of it huh?
She asked finally getting up to face him.
Nat: Well, you get to be the wife of Nat SinjaxsiwawongYou'll be easily recognized. 
Karna: Wow like it's my dream to become a Sinjaxsiwawong. That's a really long last name. I like Richawangtewee better. Karna Richawangtewee sounds better.
Nat was getting irritated.
Karna: Now that I think of it, I really have nothing in this for. I don't have to get married with a jerk face like you!-
N. Mom: Lu! You're barely married and you guys already have problems?? Nat, Lu, you need to start treating your lady better or else she leaves you!
Karna: Khun Mae, there's no use in yelling. We have to tell you something.
N. Mom: What is it?
Karna: We-
Nat rushed to her side and put his arm around her waist.
Nat: We were thinking about the parents and decided on one thing. You guys want grand kids real bad, so we will try and do it after the wedding party!
N. Mom: Yes!! I am so glad!
Nat whispered to Karna:
Nat: Whatever you were gonna say to her, don't even think about. Because, if you do, I'll make sure I make you pregnant tonight.
He raised his eyebrows, smirking. She made a defeated face and smiled at their mom.

Jan: Khun Pete, we've been seeing each other and all, yet we're nothing with each other.
Pete: Are you saying we should?
Jan: I mean only if you want to. I meant-
Pete: I want to.
He grabbed her hand.
Jan: So from this moment on, we're-
Pete: Dating?
Jan: You can call it that.
She said chuckling.
Pete: But, I would just say we're going Steady. I wouldn't call us, actually "dating" just yet.
Jan: Yes I understand.
Pete: Well, how was your day?
Jan: It was really great. And yours?
Pete: Its great as well, oh I forgot to tell you. My buddy, uh Nat, he's getting married next Saturday. Will you come with me?
Jan: Oh, sure. I'd be happy to.
Pete: Great. Well I have to go see him. I will call you later.
Jan: Okay bye.
Pete: Bye.
He left her place and drove to Nat's house.

Karna: Lin! Lin! Lin! Come here now! I can't spend another minute with this freak!
Lalin: Karna? Where are you?
Karna: At Ta Ba's house!
Lalin: Oh I'm on my way.
Karna: Hurry!!
Lalin: What's all that knocking??
Karna: That's why I called you! I'm stuck in the bathroom because this crazy person got horny and tried rapping me! So I hid in here. I don't think I can hold him off any longer. Hurry!
Karna: Okay Okay I am going to drive there as fast as I can!
She hung up and ran to her car. Karna had already locked the door, but due to Nat's horny behavior, she thinks he'll knock down the door in a little.
Nat: Khun Karn! You can't hide in there much longer!
Karna: Help!!!!! Help!!! 
Nat: All the parents are gone, its just you and me!
Lalin text Karna. saying that she is gonna be there in about an hour since she is suck in traffic. Which was a lie because she didn't even leave the house.
Karna: Lin. Why???
Nat: Khun Karn! I can't take it anymore! Khun Karn!!!
He tried knocking it down but she used all her force to keep the door from opening.
Karna: Why is his condition so critical??
Nat: Khun Karn! It's better to come out now than to have me barge in there and use force.
Karna: Eww! Shut up!
In total, Karna was stuck in he bathroom for 2 hours. She was getting hungry, she didn't have enough time to eat in the morning and it was already 8. She looked under the little hole at the bottom of the door to see if he was still there. He wasn't so she opened the door a little and peeped out. No sign of Nat anywhere. Slowly, she began walking out. Just as she was going for the door, someone came behind her, picking her up and threw her on the bed. She sat up and saw shirtless Nat, all sweaty and panting for air.
Karna: Ya nah. Yah. 
Nat: I've waited......all......this.......time..............Now.......get........ready.
Karna: Ya Nah Khun Nat. I will scream bloody murder! 
He jumped on top of her and tried kissing her neck but couldn't. She was pushing his face up, covering his mouth so he wouldn't kiss her. He got irritated and grab her hands. When he got control of them, he pinned them to the sides. He looked down from her scared face to her chest. He was going down.....
Karna: Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of feeling him on her neck, she felt him sleeping beside her.
Karna: Khun. Khun.
She got up and buttoned her blazer. He was, knocked out?
Karna: Nee Khun. Khun.
Suddenly, the doorbell rung. She ran to get it and saw Pete.
Karna: Khun Pete! Come!
She showed him Nat and told what happened. She was surprised he gave himself a face palm.
Pete: Oh Nat. Not again!
Karna: Again???
Pete: Yes. He's always like this. He gets into a room with his girlfriend every once in a while and they make out. But they don't like, get all freaky freaky. He still a virgin though don't worry. But he wasn't made up with anyone this month, and when you held him off, he gets weak, so resulting that.
Karna: Oh. He's very strange.
Pete: You want me to stay and help you take care of him-
Karna: No. I can take care of him myself. You can go. 
Pete: Okay bye. 
Karna: I'll walk you out.
Karna walked Pete to his care and got water and a rag. She walked back to his room and started to soak the rag into the cold water and wiped his arms. Then to his abs, his other arms and lastly his face. That was the first time she knew how his face was perfectly shaped. She moved her arm and his head tilted to the side making his face shape more handsome-y. He know looked like a Greek God who had fallen from the heavens. After Karna was done wiping him, she put away the stuff and came back to check on him. She put her hand on his forehead and found it surprisingly hot. She went down to his neck and he was flaming hot. Again, she went back down to get the bowl of cold water and rag and wiped him over and over. He seemed to get better but colder. He shivered so she put the blanket over him. When she was about to leave his side, he grabbed her wrist.
Nat: I knew you cared about me.
He said with a smirk.
Karna: WHAT?!
He got up, revealing the heating pad that was making him hot. He was actually just fine. 
Karna: YOU!
Nat: Ah Ah Uh! You care about me.
Karna: No. I just do the right thing because I am a nice person. 
Nat: Excuses.
Karna: That's not an excuse, that was a fact.
Nat: What ever, you care about me.
Karna: Whatever you say. 
She walked away.
Nat: Ow, where are you going?
Karna: To the circus, I'm going home.
Nat: This is your home.
Karna: Not yet.
Nat: You better not.
Karna: Watch me.
Before she got to open the door, he came jumping off his bed. Panicking, she ran out the door and paced down the stairs. When she made it down he'd already caught up to her. He picked her up and carried her all the way back up to his room. When they arrived, he put her on the bed. She tried getting off but he held on to her hand and then sat right beside her. Putting his arms around her made it impossible for her to escape. Karna resisted all that time.
Nat: If I were you I'd stay still because you have idea what someone like me can do to someone like you.
Karna stayed still and made an annoyance face. But after an hour, she fell asleep in his arms. Too tired to position her correctly, Nat laied his head on hers and slept.

Win showed up at Lalin's place.
Lalin: What do you want?
Win: I wanna makeup for yesterday. I didn't get to hang with you like I promised. I'm sorry.
Lalin: Well I was about to get ready to watch a movie with Karn, but she hasn't come yet.
Win: Hey! I can watch with you!
Lalin: Really Win?
Win: Of course! What movie?
Lalin: Mhh, how bout, When a best friend leaves you hanging at the park?
Win: Lin.....
Lalin: Just kidding. It's The Gentleman. A love story between a Royal Blood and a servant. Those two fell in love but it has a tragic ending. Turns out, the servant guy had a best friend who liked him. Yeah, she kidnaps the girl and uses her as bait. When the guy comes searching frantically for his loved one, he professes that he loves only the girl and not his best friend. She tried shooting the girl but she was blocked by the gentleman. Knowing that she had killed her best friend and true love, she turns the gun on herself.
Win: Oh. Of course I'll watch it with you.
Lalin: Yay! This shall be your makeup and punishment. Lets go!
She made popcorn and sat on the couch with Win. Halfway during the movie she curled up in his arms. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her. When the guy was shot she started crying and hugging Win. When the movie was over she fell asleep.
Win: Hey it's over. I should-
He looked down and saw her sleeping. Not wanting to wake her up, he just let her sleep on his shoulder the rest of the night. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Ann its a long update. Nat-Karna hes funny, she doesnt give up easily. I like how they ended up sleeping instead. win is such a bf to accompany lin watched a drama and her sleeping on him.