The Evolution of Thai Music

Hey, how's everyone doing? I am listening to "Ngao Nai Hua Jai (The Shadow in My Heart)" by Zeal ft. Noona as I am writing this (and yes, it's the OST for Ngao Jai 2015). I don't know how old you guys are but I am in my mid-20s. I grew up listening to all kinds of music and Thai music is my absolute favorite. My favorite genre is rock, soul, looktoong, and morlam. That being said...it is so because I've seen and personally felt that Thai music has gotten so much better over the years and developed so much since I've become familiar with it. I grew up with P'Bird Thongchai, Got Jakrapun, Katreeya English, and Num Sornram. Today, I still love them and I love the fact that this new generation highly looks up to the veteran singers. Anyone else here feels the same way...that Thai music is becoming...possibly huge? I don't know...maybe it's just me. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also feel the same way. I think each generation has their own uniqueness. This generation singers are becoming huge due to fact that they are from shows like The Star or the Voice. These shows are well known so it helps spread their popularity.