The Eternal Love 2017 (web drama)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Who watching this ? I'm telling ya ' lots of kisses & BED SCENE :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: .

The english sub is up to 10 and Viki.com

I love the heroine she so funny & shameless :risas3::risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
You shouldn't skip, you will miss the sexual innuendo:risas3::risas3::risas3: there so many of them , i love the way he so caring & protective of her . She would have that smug look on her face "yup , yup , he into me" :risas3::risas3:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I've watched the episodes all the way through but now just skipping to the cute stuff :love:. I've been stalking viki.com ALL day waiting for the subtitles for the next episode!! OMG I feel like a crazy person hitting refresh literally every hour :risas3::risas3::risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm glad their misunderstanding/break up goes by fast! Other Chinese drama will drag it for 10 + eps LOL !! And the maid, gosh, she have to endure all the sweet scene :risas3::risas3::risas3: as by stander !!! Sadly, this drama only have 24 eps , which is good in away , doesn't drag and give me headaches.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
Me too!! I think I :sad6:a little. Okay, ALOT haha. It was cute and quirky up to that point and let me just say I was not prepared. That poor maid though. I don't know how she did it keeping up with the "split personality". I'm exhausted for her!! I'm sure she doesn't mind the sweet stuff though. I know I didnt! Have you seen some of the spoilers posted on youtube??

sarN

sarNie Granny
I try not to spoil myself by watching the raw on YouTube, therefore , nope, I didn't watch any other eps beside the English sub one . I can wait :risas3:. I just got off work , goin make some clip & spam IG:p

sarN

sarNie Granny
I stay up watching the lastest eps! It was cute!! She sooo smitten! Love how she isn't those weak type of heroine & she so shameless :risas3::risas3: when it come to her need & want . She throw a trauma that the Queen make her hubby marry his cousin hahaha, the hero is swoop worthy , he only have eye for Tan'er & spoil/pamper her rotten, I love how he took her side and make the cousin said sorry to her LOL , the look on Tan'er face and how she teasing clinging to the Prince in front of the cousin , showing who the real owner :risas3: , she so funny !!! She want to leave and take the Prince with her to the modern world, with his handsome look she can make him a star & earn big $$ :risas3::risas3:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I finally had a chance to catch up this afternoon! I also love how fiesty she is. She's a fighter and doesn't cry over everything :thumbup:. I can't believe he married his cousin, and had the audacity to ask if she is jealous?? I was like Are you kidding me??? :BangHead::BangHead:. He did make up for it though with all the sweet moments, and she did keep him on their so called wedding night (I might have done a fist pump :risas3::risas3::risas3:) Lol. It was so cute when he told her he would marry her every year on their "annivarsary".

One thing I didn't understand though, how the heck did he have his brother take his place at the wedding and NO ONE noticed?? Hmm...not sure I get that part.

Can't wait for sub for the next eps!!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i love this too. i like the best part when she accept she has to sleep with him cus it's not her body to get the divorce paper. and the prince didn't give it to her cus he wasn't satisfy. I don't know how this will plays out and don't make sense. 2 girls with 1 body. how will prince and xiao tan (modern) be together. and what about Tan'er go (ancient). when there is time history past and present theme drama. i get confuse so much.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i watch eternal love came from princess agent. I'm so sad Yue ki the bodyguard dies. i'm waiting season 2. but sad that is not the same casts. What's the point of having a season 2 when the casts aren't the same. It'll feel like a new drama instead. At least I can watch him here as P'ek. He has so many kisses scenes oh my gosh. I like this n'ek the modern girl she's so slick, shameless anything for gain.

ana978

sarNie Egg
I love this drama beside the other Eternal Love aka TMOPB. I love the relationship between the eight prince and the XT. They have a great husband/wife relationship. I dropped Princess Agent since episode 40 because it is going nowhere and started on this drama instead. So far, I liked every episodes. I hope it doesn't have an abrupt ending. I heard that the novel is not even done.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The batty Princess die drinking poison, even tho it was sad but I couldn't stop laughing how they just leave her body dead on the carpet with only a rag over her face LOL . The 8th Prince & Tan'er is relationship goal :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
She died trying to suck up too! I'm sure she got a proper burial Lol. The grandma though...something about her just makes me angry. I think it might be the over the top "acting"