the dj schedules????

vina_lek

Ok. I could probably do a search on this, but I'm really lazy and need to conserve my energy for work. :rolleyes:

when I click on the radio schedule, all I see is Available. There's got to be something I'm not understanding. :blink: B/c I really like to come on to see if a DJ is on. I like what you guys have to say sometimes. It's hilarious. :loool: Other than this, I don't really listen to the SW radio bot, b/c I have my own songs that I like to play over and over again personally.

Sorry if this has been covered already. I usually only come here for the lakorns and discussing about them. And if I can get the DJ schedules, I would come on for listening to the DJs, too! :tease:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well those schedule blocks don't work .. right now Grandpa .. or Darvil is writing a script for schedule .. so they would probably done by the start of summer =] so just bare in there ..and lately there hasn't been much dj's on sad T______T I've been busy myself arf sucks ...

vina_lek

agh ok. Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking there was a schedule somewhere I didn't know about or how to access. :unsure:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
The Marduk Show continues to go on rain or shine on Wednesday nights from 10PM-Midnight EST.

Just a heads up...it's pretty... :r-scene-pop-corn: Don't believe me about the :r-scene-pop-corn: ? Then listen to this...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nyg7s7

Hahaha.
dude, i thought it was something intresting so i clicked and it said Promo from lekie to marduk...lmfao u got me!!! u see this as a joke huh?? haha it's okay...

i'll dj tonight den . i want to advertise my boran lakorn lol
yay!! i must drop my movies and tune into u then Sarn... see if u got on more and advertised about ur lakorn then u might have sold over 10 already...... think mushroom head pra'eak and curly hair nang'eak!! hahahaa

well i usually come on Fridays (noon'ish 2-4pm est), but my laptop's been down lately........maybe by next month i'll be up :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
im coming on dis weekend to promote t-shirt sell , boran lakorn , google ads and the donation !!! see how much fund i can raise for SW 's server !! though i rarely dj but this weekend im goin all out !! so everyone tune in ok !!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
im coming on dis weekend to promote t-shirt sell, boran lakorn , google ads and the donation !!! see how much fund i can raise for SW 's server !! though i rarely dj but this weekend im goin all out !! so everyone tune in ok !!
get darv to advertise it on the Global message thingy meaning ur dj time so everyone can tune in!!! i like ur point Sarn, u sound serious for once!!! :)

vina_lek

love boran lakorns esp. the one being uploaded right now 1000 ratree. I just need to know somehow when all you people are ON!!! B)

agh... I think I just missed someone DJing, lol. See. :blush: that's cool. this is probably a tactic to get me to check SW often, hehe. :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i came on at 11 pm adn dj for an hr to promote the t-shirt , boran lakorn , google, donation LOL>>> we are goin move out of dis sever and into a new one with m ore feature for everyone to enjoy !!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
ahah i dj on friday nights b/c tina's not back and also i sharewith dyno saturday nights, and then random weekdays when i'm bored and noone is on and everyone wants to hear a dj...hopethat helps...

woo HAAA

vina_lek

thanks guys for letting me know about what times you all are usually on. I've been able to catch a few DJs on air this month. ^_^

vina_lek

thanks! I actually got to listen to it while you guys had 20 something listeners. Good job! I only listened for about 30 mins. though, b/c I found myself getting too distracted listening to you guys. I think you or someone else was singing that P'Bird song. Weekdays are my study days, man! ^_^

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ thanks cool. i'm really glad you got to listen. school is definitely more important but if you ever get a chance we're schedule each week unless noticed otherwise ;) thank you for your support!