The Divide (Sawan Biang) :: Anne/Ken

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I think an SB infection might be bad, guys! Tt just takes over your system...lol. So, here's another fanfic to splash the world with Kawee love.

Synposis:

What happens when you take one feisty country girl just arrived for university and one very spoiled rich boy yearning for love? Trouble but the kind of trouble that sets minds, hearts and other parts on fire. Narin has just arrived in Bangkok to go to University and has grown up in the countryside with her grandmother. Her mother works in the Worawhat house as head maid and is seriously grateful to the family. She expects the same kind of loyalty from Narin but what does Narin do when a certain little master of the house decides he wants to play? what kind of games will the play? and will he play fair? Let the summer games of love begin!

Let's Play!

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh thats such a hot pics of ken.....im gonna love this already....ur Synposis is good....cant wait till u start this...

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Narin stepped off the bus into the crowded Bangkok bus terminal, stretched and took a deep breath in. She immediately erupted into sneezes and coughs. Wow, that's not a good beginning. Maybe if I'm allergic to Bangkok air, Ma will let me go back to grandma and home, wondered Narin with a grin.

"Narin, Narin", a voice said interrupting Narin's thoughts. Narin turned to see a prim, small woman walking towards her. Ah, Mama, thought Narin. "What are you doing, Narin Getting off the bus and grinning like an idiot. What will people think? How can an 18 year old girl be so naive?", started Narin's mom as they collected Narin's luggage and got into a taxi.

Narin watched as her mother scolded the entire ride and thought back. "Does mama love me, grandma?",asked a young Narin, aged 7.

"What makes you ask that, little chit?", her grandmother had teased.
"Well, mama left me here to live and she only visits once or twice a year. She never hugs and kisses me like you do. She only scolds. I don't seem to make her very happy", pouted young Narin.

"Oh sweetheart", her grandmother explained while pulling Narin into her lap,"your mother loves you very much. You are her heart in this world. But, darling, your mother has had too much sorrow in her life. It has hardened her. She feels like anything she sets her heart on too obviously will be taken away. See, she loved your grandaddy to pieces and he died to soon. She loved your daddy to pieces and he passed away. She loved your baby sister and she passed away too. She doesn't want to tempt fate. So she scolds and she fusses. But you want kisses, huh? Come here", finished her grandmother as she covered Narin in kisses and strawberries.

Narin smiled at her thoughts of the past and her happy childhood with her fun-loving grandmother. Grandma had alot to contend in with life but it had only brightened and strenghtened her. She had been the sun, the moon, the everything in Narin's life. But now, Narin had gotten into a prestigious university in Bangkok and it was only right she move in with her mom.

"We're here", her mother announced proudly as they pulled into what could only be termed a palace of white marable. Certainly impressive but a bit overdone, thought Narin. After dropping her stuff of in the servant quarters, her mom gave Narin a brief tour. Narin's mom was as proud of every piece of furnitute as it were her own.

"This the chair that mistress got in Paris last year. Only I am allowed to dust it", Narin's mom continued.

"Mina, who is this?", asked a cold imperious voice. Narin looked up to see a middle aged lady, dressed impeccably but with a cold smile and frozen eyes. Impressive but a bit overdone, thought Narin.

"Oh, Mistress..this is my daughter Narin. I told you before right, she will be staying with me and going to university here", her mom demured.

"Right, right.", the mistress replied absently as her own eyes fixed beyond them, "Kawee, darling you're home".

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
this story kind of remind me of Passions.

interesting so far.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
"So what did you think of the young master", teased Mai, the maid who lived next door to Narin and her mom. Mai was plump and good-natured, an ever present smile and twinkle in her eye. She has adopted Narin of sorts and showered the girl with affection.

"I wouldn't know," Narin teased back, "I didn't look up. I was wai-ing so low to the ground, I was practically kowtowing. But his shoes certainly were nice and shiny. Your work, I presume?". Narin and Mai howled in laughter.

"Humph, you don't need to know how little master looks", Narin's mother interrupted severely, "you just stay out of his way and do your work as needed". Mai rolled her eyes in amusement.

"I'm so sorry", cried Narin as she looked up at the girl she had just spilled her coffee over.
"You bitch...how dare you", the girl shrieked,"do you know how much this cost! Its Armani".
"I'm so sorry",Narin kept repeating as she tried to wipe up the coffee.
"Uggh, don't even touch me with your dirty hands.", the girl said as she brushed Narin off and ran to the bathroom.

Narin sighed. She had been terrified of her first day at University but it had gone surprisingly well. Sure, there were a ton of rich snobs who had judged her immediately by her inexpensive clothes and shoes, and written her off. But there was a small but sincere group of friends she had found as well. But then this, on her third week of university...well, it was her fault and she hoped that girl's Armani was ok. Armani, was that french for shirt or something?, wondered Narin.

Two weeks later...

Narin was waiting on line for smoothies with her girlfriend when she was suddenly bumped out the way. When she looked up to see who had taken their spot, she noticed the girl she spilled coffee on from two weeks ago.

'Excuse me, but we were on line", began Narin respectfully
"Do you hear something, Taew?", the girl replied
"No, Khun Lee." replied the friend while giggling maniacally.
"Maybe the buzzing of some dirty insect", smiled Leela back.

"Excuse me", tried Narin again.
"What is it, bitch?", Leela asked angrily.
"We were on line. I'm sorry about that incident weeks ago but its just rude what you did", replied Narin as her own temper was flaring.

"I'm surprised you can even afford a smoothie", snapped Leela,"what did your whole family beg in the streets so you could afford a luxury"

Narin saw red. How could this cow insult her family! She got on line behind Leela and waited quietly as Leela continued cracking jokes. As Leela turned to leave, Narin tapped her on the back and splashed her entire smoothie on Leela's head.

"Here, take mine too since you wanted it so bad. I'm proud of my family, we do honest work which is probably more than your family can say. I'll just take that smoothie as making merit by feeding the dogs or something", replied Narin before turning away in satisfaction. But before she could take a further step, she hit something warm and hard. Narin felt arms wrap around her to help balance the collision.

"Wee, see what this bitch did to me? Help!", whined Leela to the person holding Narin.

Wee, wondered Narin, who's that?

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Narin looked up to see dark brown eyes that danced in amusement. He really was one of the handsomest men she had even seen and it appeared that he knew it. He started smirking at her open mouthed expression and that led Narin to snap out of her trance. So what if was good-looking, he was a friend of Leela's and that was enough to discount him in her book, thought Narin. She pulled out of his arms while Leela simultaneously ran to his side.

"Wee, look what she did!!", whined Leela to get Kawee's attention
"Hmmm", mused Kawee as he looked Narin up and down, "what's your name, sweetheart? hasn't anyone told you drink a smoothie, not throw it?".

Narin stiffened at his flirtatious tone. What kind of jerk flirts with another girl when girlfriend was right next to him, wondered Narin disgusted. She smiled stiffly and reached for her friend's drink. "So I drink it", she motioned innocently, "instead of throwing it like this" and with that, the smoothie splashed all over Leela and Wee.

"Sorry, seems like I still don't have the hang of it", laughed Narin and grabbed her friend to leave before the splashed duo recovered.

Narin felt a bit ashamed of her behavior, she really shouldn't have splashed the second time but something about that Wee's flirty tone, implying he knew she was attracted to him, had gotten to her. She sighed and entered her house.

"About time, young lady!", her mom erupted,"I was waiting for you to come so we could clean the upper bedrooms. I told you to ocme home early. Where were you?"

"Sorry, Mom", replied Narin, "I ummm...hit some traffic". She helped out at the Worawhat house on weekends to make some extra spending cash. It wasn't hard work and it did help out.

Later that day...

"Just skip Young Master's room, he's taking a shower", instructed Narin's mom.
Narin carefully polished the table and dusted the vase on top of it. Just as she finished polishing the table, she looked up to see two feet.

'Sorry", Narin began but as she caught sight of a familiar face, she fell silent
'Smoothie girl!!, How the hell!, Kawee continued. He smiled before saying 'well, its only right you apologize but you didn't have to get on the ground and beg".
"You little snot! Who's begging?", Narin exploded with a slap across his face.

Kawee's face darkened in anger and he hauled her up into his open room. Narin struggled with all her might but it was like pushing against a stone wall.

Kawee threw her on the beg and trapped her between his arms.

"Now let's see who will start the begging", he taunted.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Get off me", Narin shouted

Kawee grinned "Off, huh?", he mimicked and proceeded to hug her tighter.

"Stop, stop...I said, let go", Narin emphasized.

"Stop...ok, ok", Kawee said and responded by raining kisses all over her face.

"What are you doing? you aren't listening", Narin exploded

"Well, if you do something that displeases me, its only right that I get to do what displeases you", Kawee replied and continued his assault on her face and neck.

Just as he held her head straight for a kiss on the lips, a knock sounded at the door.

"Young master?", Narin's mom asked respectfully, "are you in there?"

Kawee jumped off like he had been electrocuted and Narin sat up shakily.

"One sec", said Kawee and motioned Narin to fix her hair. She glared back at him...damn fool was making it seem like a lover's tryst and not attempted rape, she thought.

Later than evening...

"Narin, Narin", Narin's mom began excitedly, "wonderful news!, young master wants you to be his personal maid."

"What?", screamed Narin and tried to protest but her besotted mother couldn't hear her.

"I will not take no for an answer. Its a great honor that young master saw you at university and wants to help you out as classmates.", Narin's mom said. Narin sighed...it was going to be a long 4 years.

Two days later...

Kawee's eyes sparkled as he watched Narin enter his room. He had been waiting like a kid on Christmas day and he really wanted to unwrap his present.

"Welcome, little maid. I'll tell you what's dirtiest and needs to be cleaned first", began Kawee as he started to walk toward her.

"Of course, sir", replied a perky voice. Kawee was puzzled, Narin hadn't talked so where had the voice come from. Was she a ventriloquist or just possessed?, he wondered.

Just then, Mai popped out behind Narin. "Since Narin is new, I'll be helping out. After all 4 hands are better than 2", replied Mai.

Narin just smirked but was shocked when Kawee smirked back. She had managed to outwit him this time but it wasn't checkmate, just a silly little check. Kawee loved games and he planned on winning this one.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update

"Hey four eyes, could you be any geekier", Leela teased as the hi-so crowd around her laughed. The target of their vicious teasing was cowering in fear, his 6ft body cowed in shame and his glasses starting to fog up.

"Awww...are you going to cry", continued Leela.

On the other side of the cafeteria, Narin watched in silent rage. Khun Tom was a great guy - honor student, sweet and helpful but also shy and awkward which made him a perfect target. Tom had even tutored Narin in Math for free when she had difficulty with calculus. Narin couldn't stand still and watch this kind of inhumane behavior.

"Leave him alone", Narin shouted. The hi-so crowd looked on in surprise, Leela's mouth frozen in an unflattering o of surprise and in the midst of it all, prince Kawee, enthroned in his chair looking bored and haughty. God, what bastards!, thought Narin.

Leela recovered. "What's it to you, peasant? Or is it poor people pride...like how all the cockroaches run together", she crowed.

"I don't know where your cockroach friends run but there are some around you right now, so you can ask. Let's go, Khun Tom", sadi Narin.

"Oh, you little bitch", shouted Leela as she watched Narin place a gentle hand on Khun Tom's shoulder and lead him away. "What , is he your boyfriend or something?".

'Awww...look at the lovebirds", continued Leela. Tom looked over at Narin and whispered softly "I'm so sorry. They'll probably tease you now". Narin looked at his sweet, tortured face and turned around. She wrappe her hands firmly around Khun Tom's and leaned into him.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend. Thanks for asking", Narin replied as she grinned and everyone else's jaws dropped to the floor.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update... :D

Kawee narrowed his eyes in fury. What was his little maid talking about? Boyfriend? That little nerdy shrimp? Ha!, he thought spitefully. He had been bored out his mind, not really paying attention to Leela's antics until Narin had come over, goregously enraged like some avenging greek goddess. He had been admiring her until she threw that nasty little bomb. He shook himself as he paced his room. It was probably nothing, he thought, she was probably just trying to get Leela back.

He went out on his wraparound balcony to get some fresh air, scanning the peaceful horizon when his eyes fell on some movement near the servant's entrance. He recognized Narin's lithe figure, he'd practically memorized every curve as late at night, their brief tussle in his bed ran over and over in his mind but who was the hunched figure with her. He ran into his room to find his binoculars and nearly put a fist through the wall when he realized that it was Khun Tom. Kawee angrily strode out his room and downstairs, it was time to claim what was his.

"Thank you, Khun Tom for walking me home. That was really sweet", smiled Narin.

Tom blushed. "No, I should be thanking you..for today", he whispered, "Thanks for defending me".

"It was nothing! You should really stand up to them, you're a wonderful person and they shouldn't treat you that way", Narin replied.

Tom just blushed more intensely. He had a secret crush on Narin ever since he saw her in his math class and had jumped at the chance to tutor her. She was not only beautiful but incredibly kind, sweet and funny. When she had said they were boyfriend-girlfriend and held his hand, he was ready to die in happiness.

Kawee had reached the servant gates by now and stood still listening to their conversation. What a stupid conversation. All they do is compliment each other...you're great, no you're great...yuck! What does she see in that jerk, he thought furiously.

Narin smiled thoughtfully. "About today, me calling you my boyfriend...", she began.

"Oh, I understand! You probably just said it in the moment, I didn't think anything of it", replied Tom quickly.

That's right, you nerdy punk. She was just helping you out, smiled Kawee in satisfaction from his hiding place.

"Actually, I wasn't kidding. If you would forgive me for being so forward, could I be your..., Narin trailed off.

Tom and Kawee's jaws dropped in unison. Tom looked on in shock and finally just slapped himself.

"Its not a dream", he whispered, "you just asked...you just...you..."

Narin stared in shock. "I'm sorry, if you're not interested...", she started.

"NO, NO...I mean, I would love to be your...", Tom interrupted.

Narin smiled happily and Tom practically glowed in joy.

Kawee also pinched himself hard. 'Its not a nightmare, its for real...why him, why?", he thought in shock.