KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes it's I with another husband story :p

you guys know you loves it lol

wells ok....

remember the cutest thing thread? About the fishing trip? [[Click Link Here]]

Well anyways I got a bit sick from it cause being out in the sun all day;

been feeling bad lately and stuff

Well I made his dinner and it was about an hour before he got home so I decided to take a nap last night... well he got home and all of the sudden I was awaken by this gentle kiss on the cheeks and here babyy open it... I was like big box wth; LOL Is it pizza? (I was hungry)

then I opened it look at what it was!

I was like what is it for???! LOL

He goes, " I just wanted to remind you how much I loved you" :wub:

I was like did I forget our anniversary?!
He's like noooo our anniversary is NEXT WEEK

I'm like Aow then serious what is it for? Did you do something wrong?

Him: Nooooooooo I Just wanted to show you how much I loved you since I've been kind of bratty lately :wub:
Me: Why is the box so pretty I don't wanna open it!
Him: A beautiful special box for a beautiful special not girl but woman :wub: I even had them put it in Green, Pink, and Brown your three favorite colors....

Times like these remind me why I married the fool :wub: It was so cute I had to take three different images of it hahaha sepia, original, and b&w LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Awwwww.......... This seriously brought a little tear to my eyes and made my heart warm.

Sighhhhhhhhhh............

lady0fdarkness

NooWanjai, could you tell your husband to give my fiance/boyfriend/husband (haha, I dunno what he is, we not legally married) lessons on how to do sweet stuff like that for me too??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aweee... how sweet.... makes me wanna go out & get married now :lol:

is he always this cheesy??? ^_^
LOL :p; yes hahah he's always this cheesy .. but then again we still young.. lets see if in 5 more years he'll be like this lol

NooWanjai, could you tell your husband to give my fiance/boyfriend/husband (haha, I dunno what he is, we not legally married) lessons on how to do sweet stuff like that for me too??

You can still be married :p by common law if you guys have been claiming "married" on legal documents :p and you can call me tina ... awww lessons? I'm sure your hubby is a sweetie too maybe he just the quiet type :wub: lol sometimes we have to be the cheesy ones first for them to do it.. like sometimes I sneak money into his wallet because he forgets that he needs cash to buy drinks at work .. so I sneak in the cash and a little note lol and he comes home and he's like all smiley... aww that was cute honey and tells me about how it lifted up his mood after he finds it during break time from a hard few hours of work

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Aws, Tina, I so adore you and your husband!!
You guys are so cute and so in love!!!!

STIMA

id be horrified if someone did that to me...like "YOU CHEATING ON ME HUHH!?" jk lol.
but yeah that cake looks so yummyyyyyyy

lady0fdarkness

LOL :p ; yes hahah he's always this cheesy .. but then again we still young.. lets see if in 5 more years he'll be like this lol

You can still be married :p by common law if you guys have been claiming "married" on legal documents :p and you can call me tina ... awww lessons? I'm sure your hubby is a sweetie too maybe he just the quiet type :wub: lol sometimes we have to be the cheesy ones first for them to do it.. like sometimes I sneak money into his wallet because he forgets that he needs cash to buy drinks at work .. so I sneak in the cash and a little note lol and he comes home and he's like all smiley... aww that was cute honey and tells me about how it lifted up his mood after he finds it during break time from a hard few hours of work
It seems like you and your hunnie is a match made in heaven, I wish the two of you nothing but joy, Tina! :)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww super cute! I love your stories Tina!

I'm a newly wed myself but my husband and I have been together for six years and yes...I still love all the cheesy moments! They make it all worthwhile!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww how sweet & adorable of you two...shoot im hecka late on this one LMAO but im here and wishes you more cheesy moments like this..so you can share them with us. ^_^

lol ohitsnoyy...dont forget to come back and share your cheesy moments with us here!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
AWw...that is so sweet
I hope one day I'll find a thoughtful guy like that >.<