The Cutest Thing LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Another husband story sorry girls :wub:
LOL ok well since he's moved down to tx he's never been fishing right... well today is his day off so last night I told him we could go fishing (he loves fishing)
he normally knocks out cold on tuesdays cause he's so tired from work and wednesday is his day off
so he sleeps in

Well since i told him we could go fishing today cause i have no class or anything anymor he was so excited that he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep and kept bugging me so he finally fell asleep at around 6 AM! I had to go to my parents and take my sisters to their summer class when i came home he was already awake! LOL and sitting there getting his new fishing pole and everything ready

LOL I thought it was so cute like he's a little kid lmao! It's funny how he whines and stuff to like a kid... and I'm like be pateient huny we'll go around 2 when the kids get off so they can go too
he's like well lets go buy ur fishing rod and stuff now..
I'm like we'll wait til 1 so that way we can shop and be done by the time the kids get done ..

LOL and he starts whining mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats long lmao;
he's so cute :wub: LOL

dfemc

sarNie Adult
tina oh beena, u have too much patience, but i guess that's what love does to u. u can put up with the whinin' and pouting. hahhaha... enjoy ur fishin' trip.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... how kute... :wub:

speaking of fishing, i went for the first time on Monday with 2 of my guy friends. We went on a boat & man it was the worst experience ever! I got sea sick, got a fat ass headache, it was cold & windy & i ended up barfing twice that day & i didn't even get to fish, that's how bad my motion sickness was... it was bad... i'm never going fishing again.. .or at least not on a boat. <_<

anywhos.... i hope your fishing trip was better than mine!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i hate it when my bf whines. it gets on my nerves. especially when he pouts. OMFG.

have a nice trip ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
ooouuu i love fishing! even though i suck and can't throw my own line. i just sit & wait for the bite! :D too bad this year has been a bad fishing season. not much luck w/ catching those suckers.

STIMA

gosh you should make a blog talking bout all the cutest things your husband does. hahhaha : )
i'm glad you are still being loving towards your husband because marriage is .. *runs away

the cutest thing today = muddie when she stopped slutting around