The Chatborirak's Latest Addition To The Family

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello......... I was wondering if anyone can tell me the story of how the Chatborirak family came to adopt WunMai... (or was it WunWai?)  I think it's WunMai..  their newest little sister.

I've been away so I didn't grasp the whole story or situation... I only know that she got adopted.  She's such a cutie.  I love how extra warm-like the family is now since the new addition. 

Chatborirak family = Boy Pakorn's family.  :3

THANK YOU :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I was wondering myself. I see pictures of her on Nong Thana and Boy's instagrams, but never quite knew who she was until now. She's really cute. She's got a great mama and brothers.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g! She is the cutest!!! 

So,from my understanding, here is the story.  Boy went and did a photo shoot for a magazine (I forgot which one). There were some other actors too in that photo shoot. The concept of the photo shoot was the babies, I believe. Those babies are orphans. Boy happens to be pair up with WanMai(I also don't know her name,lol). During the photo shoot, I guess he really liked her and felt this connection with her. So, after the photo shoot, I believe he would visit her at the orphan place. Then he decided to ask his mother if she would like to adopt her because he felt that his mother is lonely because all the brothers are always out and working. So to keep her company and stuff. That's why he and his mother decided to adopt her. I believe that is the story. Well, that is what I understand from watching his interviews. Please do correct me if I am wrong, again, I am not a pro at Thai. Lol. I'll post up the videos in a bit. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Awwwe, thanks for the information @ailove :)
How sweet of Boy and his family to adopt her.

Nong WanWai is going to grow up with heartwarming love <3

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
p'boy is so sweet!! she is lucky to have an older brother like him. she is adorable!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No problem. ^^

I know right. When I first heard of it, i thought it was so cute and touching. Lol. The little girl is growing up. She so cute!!!! And I believe it was Boy who named her that name. ^^

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering where the cute little girl came from!! I kept seeing all these pictures of her up on Instagram, from Boy, his sibling and their group of friends like Margie. I thought one of his brothers had, had a child!!! I love the newest addition to their family :) 

I agree. Nong Wanmai is one lucky girl! She's got three good looking brothers and an adorable mother who loves her very much. Even other actors and actresses in the industry loves her! She's even got a huge fan base now! Makes me a tad bit jealous. Lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I was wondering who that cute little girl was. I thought she was his niece or something :') awh how adorable !!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I hope she becomes a beautiful person in the inside and outside. Of course, if she's going to be growing up with the Chatiborirak family, she is totally going to be one of the girls guys will approach once their eyes are set on her. Wanmai. Such a cute name!! I wonder if she would have a nickname. Would it be Wan or Mai or something else? If its Mai i would be laughing because thats my nickname lol!! Such a cute family. Their mother did a great job raising the boys and im sure she will do a great job raising the girl.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know for sure that N'WanMai will definitely grow up fine.  Like y'all said, Mama Chatborirak raised her three boys just fine :).  I bet she must be happy raising a little girl now.. hehe :D

You never know... N'WanMai might be a child star one day since she's already getting so much love from the Chatborirak's family as well as with other daras too.  Maybe the directors might have eyes on her.. you never know.. hehe :p

I totally love her chubby cheeks!  It's so squeazable :D

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm too late to check this thread. Never follow up with Boy's news, but since I watched him Nang Rai Tee Ruk, start to follow his works. Wanmai is super cute. She's so lucky to be with Boy's family. Hope one day, they will have her on screen.