The Blah Thread

Dragos

sarNie Egg
hmmm lets see I guess I'm the anti-blah person today. Everything went so well today at work.

Well I guess my one blah is groceries. I need about an $80 a week budget here unless I want to live off of ramen, pasta, and rice all the time. Oh the joys of a tourist town.

Muddie Murda

smile...
should i be offended by u calling me a cvs freak lmao :loool:
I didn't say "TOO" hahaha

--------

So a few hours ago, I discovered the fishes in my room were dying because of starvation. They ran out of food. :( I forced my sisters into the car and we went to a 24 hour walmart since it was pass midnight. My 18 yr old sister was pissed because she didn't want to go. I told her she had to go in with our 16 yr old sister since I couldn't. I just applied a mask on my face that takes over an hour to complete. I told that 18 yr old, "You're not willing to do this for family?!" (I mainly said that because she hasn't been really doing much later except stay at school from 8AM to 10PM, then come home, eat, sleep. All this 4 days a week :p) She took it the wrong way and replied, "The fishes are family?!" And gave me that pissed off whatever face. Anyway, here's the scene at walmart that they told me about when they returned:

*Sisters waiting in line at the register*

16 year old: *talking nonstop being the annoying talker she is*

18 year old: Ugh Can you shut up?! I'm here trying to feed the family!

*guy in front of them turns around and looks at them, then at the fish food in their hand, and gave a :blink: face before turning back around*

------

Anyway, I'm so sadden. The one fish I worry about the most is dying. :( He's been through so much. He was always sick since the first time we got him and lately he has been very fragile and weak. His fins and tail doesn't spike up like they normally do. Now he's leaning on side at the bottom of the tank, breathing slowly. *cries*

noungning

Heartless
[...]

*guy in front of them turns around and looks at them, then at the fish food in their hand, and gave a :blink: face before turning back around*

------

Anyway, I'm so sadden. The one fish I worry about the most is dying. :( He's been through so much. He was always sick since the first time we got him and lately he has been very fragile and weak. His fins and tail doesn't spike up like they normally do. Now he's leaning on side at the bottom of the tank, breathing slowly. *cries*
aw mud, the fishies need to die someday too... sometimes it's better to let them go peacefully into the toilet (if you don't have a septic tank).

LMFAO but your sisters at walmart, priceless hahahah .... hahahah the hell and u left with your mask on outta the house?!?! omg... :eek: hahah u're brave... they'd not recognize you, but they'd recognize your sibs, car and all lol.

kinda reminds me of when i bought 10 soap bases that were 3.99 each... and there was a massive line, so i had to make up a lie that sounded plausible... "oh these are such good gifts for a bachelor...ette party" ... haha but yeah, i paid $5.77 in total after ringing up 4 shavers 10 soap bases. :lol: yay i love shopping...

if anyone would like to buy items let me know haha... customers wanted. :p

Nameless

N i n j a
i'm a messy rice eater...rice always sticks to me. face. clothes. hair.

damn.

my hands smells like garlic. i should stop cooking at midnight.

noungning

Heartless
wow nice muddie :clap:

i miss school. i think it's more or so the lack of responsibility that came with it... it's not that i had none, but i didn't have this much :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
awwwww muddie.... i sooo happy for you about your good grades.... what are you doing now and these days?!?! still jobless??? lol jkjk

Muddie Murda

smile...
:wub: This year's been very different...a lot of people that I've lost contact with are coming back to me. Haha :D Maybe because I stopped being so evil and removed my blockage. Welcome back everyone!

---

Lek! Where have you been? :( I found a new job, starting tomorrow. Let's hang out sometimes when you're free!

noungning

Heartless
well i was going to tell u a deal but u probably won't have the coupon to buy it hahah so nvm.

oh since u're going to see my hunny bun sometime in this lifetime, can i send u a depends coupon and u buy it for him? he's out and seems a bit grumpy lately :)

noungning

Heartless
i can't get this song outta my head so expect reruns - "that's what u get when u let ur heart win! whoaaaa whooaaa" lmfao paramore they rock!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i met the man of my dreams, my so-called lover boy (aka Bank), n it was blah. so i decided to put in the blah thread. u know he's been touched by soo many ppl, he just seem so whored out. his music is so great. it's just sad that he gets thrown around like a doll. i respect him a lot as a performer. i realized, i don't want to marry him anymore, but i wouldn't mind kissing cute geetar boy. for some reason, the other guys in the band aren't so fotogenic, but they are goodlooking in person. oh shmells, it's not like any of it matters. i need to go back to searching for the meaning of life again anyhow.

i miss the old d that would have been excited about these things. so, there. blah.

noungning

Heartless
omg so yesterday, visitors came by, one of which i met the other day.

both my sister and i sincerely believe he's ananda's long lost younger brother twin haha... they look sooooooo much alike. identical, so i took him out last night and couldn't stop staring at him even when he has a black eye from being elbowed from basketball but omg...

and he asked if i was still in college, to my response, "wait, how old do you think i am?" ...to his response... # which was 4-5 years younger hahahaha i almost fainted in joy lmfao. gosh if only he's not my sister's age <_<

Nameless

N i n j a
haha ning. at least you could do was take his picture, even if he does have a black eye. you should've been like 'hey, u look like this actor...except without the black eye...' *takes picture

dfemc

sarNie Adult
omg so yesterday, visitors came by, one of which i met the other day.

both my sister and i sincerely believe he's ananda's long lost younger brother twin haha... they look sooooooo much alike. identical, so i took him out last night and couldn't stop staring at him even when he has a black eye from being elbowed from basketball but omg...

and he asked if i was still in college, to my response, "wait, how old do you think i am?" ...to his response... # which was 4-5 years younger hahahaha i almost fainted in joy lmfao. gosh if only he's not my sister's age <_<
age is nothing but a number ning :) but a phone number is more than numbers ;) EVERYBUDDY'S DOING IT! :p