The Blah Thread

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Wow! Haven't been on SW in foreverr! Charly!..you're in Taiwan! You sound like you're having lots of fun. Just don't drink too much. :p

And ning&joey, thanks for doing that! I got that trojan thing too and was freakking out.

Update on me, I'm also out of the country...in Aussie land! Today is cold and rainy :( . The first time I've seen rain since I got here. Been here for about a week and a half?..and overall, weather hasn't been that bad. We started school this week and I need to get into the school mode again. BLahh. I also became a fan of kangaroos and surfing. :D And I need to not drink soo much cause my wallet seems emptier each time I wake up. :( Help.

O yea, and I'm very surprised by the other asian international students here. They're always confuse when I tell them I'm from the US. They're all wondering if I'm asian or not and I'm just like...HELLO! Do I look asian to you? Ummm...yeaaaa! lol. One chinese girl asked why I had black hair and I was like cause I'm asian. lol. I'm not bashing, I just find it very interesting.

And Facebook people already saw this but ....I just wanna show off B)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Oh Bao, long time no see :D. I hope you have fun there. In my class there is a French that lives in Aussie, he has a Taiwanese gf.

Damn, I just read my latest post, I think I was really tired that I forgot some parts.

When we went southern, after choosing the hotel, we decided to go out. We took a taxi without knowing where to go and then a friend said 'Pub please'. Finally we ended up near a pub but it was expensive (We thought as foreigners, we'll enter free like the previous pub where I'm used to). So, no alcohol that night. We found a bowling near the pub and decided to play some games... What time was it ? 3 am ! :D I took a picture of my friend's score, somethine like :

Shoot 1 : 0 / 0
Shoot 2 : 0 / 0
Shoot 3 : 0 / 0
:D

I experienced a huge rain one week ago because of the typhoon. One of my friend got lazy and didn't go to the class. I ran under the rain and arrived in the classroom all wet. My teacher asked me if I wanted a hair dryer for my clothes...

Today I got the mid-term test. She said 'it's easy', I didn't find it that easy because during the test, there was an oral exercise, I did some mistakes but I think I'll have a good mark anyway. I got lucky when she arrived to another exercise and said : 'Now I repeat the sentences, you just write it', one of the sentence was really long and there were some words I haven't practiced. I don't know what happened in a word, I wrote stokes randomly and after the test I checked the word in the index and guess what ? I got the word ! There were also other weird words but I have a method to got them all so in the end I finally finished this part with success. My challenge is to beat the Koreans in my class :D They are really nice and kind, but French Char has to lead it !

See you :D

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i sometimes hate my job for the judgments i have to make of those that work for me---uhg--- today i had to start the process to doc an employee 3 days pay ($750) for miss use of leave and violating the contract he works under... it sucks to have to be the guy that passes judgment but in my business i need serious commitment to detail or someone dies... life just sucking atm because i have to do my job because people are watching how i handle this situation---ugh :(

Nameless

N i n j a
damn surfer chick, that's hot, bao!

why the hell this thread way at the bottom? i'm bumpin' it up.

how's summer everyone?

gosh damn muddie, u better send me a txt soon. i'm startin' to worry about you.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I was walking through SteinMart (this place that sells clothes to the middle aged women) and I saw these, and they reminded me of Muddie.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Awww look at the love :p Wondering why Kevin would be walking around SteinMart... ^_^ But Thanks! Nice Avatar. Here's an emoticon for you:

Namie, I'm good :p What's to worry about? I'm way too cool to be worried bout. :D I'm the one who should be worrying about YOU! You haven't called. Haven't texted. Haven't come home. Haven't cooked for me. Haven't clean up the mess you made in the kitchen. I kid. But yes, I do miss your presence. I'll send you a text. Gotta ask you something anyway (nothing serious. nothing important. just a random curious plain question lol just want to ask you because i'm too lazy to research and find out myself
)

blah blah blahhhhh what to blah about me...? Maybe another day. :D A lot to catch up on.

Muddie Murda

smile...
=( Pee, sorry if you woke up and we weren't there for you. Namie's sick and so I'm tending to that....jk :p I'm just online hanging around ahaha ^__^ jk jk I<3Namie. Anyway, umm....suppose to be our reunion, but....I don't know where you are T_T

-------------

Gosh, my coworker, cutest bratty smile ever. Just the naughty ass look. :p So I was at his desk helping him with his work and he had his music loud. Then I was like......"Oh my god, are you listening to classical music?" Seriously, oddest thing ever. He didn't look like the type who would enjoy that stuff :p He was like, "Yeah it's good stuff especially at work. Helps you calm down. Here, relax!" Then he took off his headphone and put it on me.

Even when he's mad, he smiles.

Smile Power! Ha-yah! :D

Just blahing because I don't have anyone to blah to. :( I lost all my friends because I'm a bitch. *friendless*

Pee

sarNie Elites
aw, i waited and waited for you guys=( =( =(
im 18 tomorrow :D can i request a picture of you moma? i still have ur pee sig from my other bday it was so sweet :D

noungning

Heartless
happy birthday pee! aw all grown up now ;) ;) haha i really thought ur bday was earlier than the 14th for some odd reason.

u know, i never received your card, and i've moved now so, no more hopes of ever seeing it hahaha.

Pee

sarNie Elites
happy birthday pee! aw all grown up now ;) ;) haha i really thought ur bday was earlier than the 14th for some odd reason.

u know, i never received your card, and i've moved now so, no more hopes of ever seeing it hahaha.

thank you p´ning hahah ! its okay xD i was very hapy anyways ! :D

aww,, u know what, i´ll write you a new one ;) :D

noungning

Heartless
gosh, i went to the frige at work to look for my lunch i left inside it yesterday, and it's gone :eek:

hmmm. i dunno what to think, and i wonder who took it... gosh i'm so lazy to go over and buy lunch this sucks royally.

noungning

Heartless
no.. and it was asian food, it was white rice with soy sauce and chicken wings lol. i suppose someone thought it was the left over chinese they had in the afternoon and took it home! but i still wonder who the hell it was. kinda sick, the food was in a bag too, why would they think it's left overs and in a bag?!! o well... i'd never eat anyone else's food in the frige that doesn't belong to me... well of course unless it's brand new and in the manufactured condition. and i asked for permission, lol, i do have manners ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
no.. and it was asian food, it was white rice with soy sauce and chicken wings lol. i suppose someone thought it was the left over chinese they had in the afternoon and took it home! but i still wonder who the hell it was. kinda sick, the food was in a bag too, why would they think it's left overs and in a bag?!! o well... i'd never eat anyone else's food in the frige that doesn't belong to me... well of course unless it's brand new and in the manufactured condition. and i asked for permission, lol, i do have manners ;)
...i think this happens in every work place... one of the Gm employees told me how they corrected it,,, kinda mean but it worked,,, this guy he tells me did the same thing everyday stole their food and drank their drinks ,,, so one day they (the other dudes) peed in their thermos,,, well after the thief drank that he stopped eating everyone else's food---lmao trick worked though... :loool: