The Blah Thread

XCappy

Mr. Char
wow so many topics to read but blah too lazy.

how's ppl doing, hope u're well. i'm ok, not yet dead... possibly will be a millionare some day also... [i guess it's alright to dream].

omg shit i forgot to buy the powerball argh.
Stop lottery and come here ahaha !
Powerball, you mean this ball and you have to spin it ? That's a good object.

Nameless

N i n j a
I got up at 5:17 am, don't know why but now I can't fall asleep.
something is on your mind....

quit thinkin' about me nai. lol jk.

so im still bothered by the euro cup...thinkin' how well spain executed their game play and how germany didn't do so well against them and how i wanted to see better goals.

kudos to spain for winning.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
something is on your mind....

quit thinkin' about me nai. lol jk.
so im still bothered by the euro cup...thinkin' how well spain executed their game play and how germany didn't do so well against them and how i wanted to see better goals.

kudos to spain for winning.
Awww Namie, how did you know I had a dream about you and it woke me up so then I couldn't fall asleep anymore. See the huge effect you have on me? Shhhh I don't want Muddie coming after me with a saw for dreaming about her love lol.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Oh yeah, I checked your country temperatures, it's okay, like a France Summer or Spring. But now, climate is crazy, we got snow in April weeks ago...

My June is exam period, my July is maybe Taiwan. I'm a real bad guide hehe, all I know well is the Paris subway. Of course, there are free maps so you can follow the lines. You know, I've never been to the top of the Eiffel Tower :lol: . My parents said that I've already been, but when I was very very young... I have no memory about this part. We can speak English too, don't worry :D It's really useful when people are lost in the station :rolleyes:

And, I understand that you are hungry, but why would you say "leave me alone" ? That's not nice :D
Do you have family in France ?
HAha sry for late reply , truly late :D
Ohh are you in taiwang now? how fun!
ah? a frenchman who has never been to the eiffieltower hahahaha ! :p

Of course I mean what if some weird guy grabs me, a girl has to be able to protect herself x)

XCappy

Mr. Char
HAha sry for late reply , truly late :D
Ohh are you in taiwang now? how fun!
ah? a frenchman who has never been to the eiffieltower hahahaha ! :p

Of course I mean what if some weird guy grabs me, a girl has to be able to protect herself x)
Yeah I'm in Taiwan right now. The weather is good today. It was really fun this week-end. I was in Taipei, then came back town with the High Speed Rail. The lady near me was laughing so hard with her friends, then I looked at her (She was pretty though...) and said in English 'I'm sorry'. I replied back 'it's ok' in Chinese and then she started to talk to me as if we are long time friend. She showed me all her pics in her camera o_o. Now I can see how her husband looks like, how her little daughter looks like (and her name) and how her friends look like. I also talked to her with the Taiwanese dialect since there are few common words with Teochew dialect. Before I left the train she said 'damn it's too rare for me to see a French dude right here, let's take some pics'. I was like 'are you kidding me ?' :D
There are just some problems : I didn't take the pic with my camera, she is married, I don't know her name, she took the train to go Southern Taiwan... What a good week-end !

Now with a friend we're wondering what it'd be in 10 years when she'll see the pic ? Damn, who is this guy ?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...good night dear world i know you can feel so cold on winters night,,, but since she went away on that cold day please hold the ground she walks on and not let her fall down until her time comes to be loved in spring time to be held by you greenest pastier's because she in love...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah I'm in Taiwan right now. The weather is good today. It was really fun this week-end. I was in Taipei, then came back town with the High Speed Rail. The lady near me was laughing so hard with her friends, then I looked at her (She was pretty though...) and said in English 'I'm sorry'. I replied back 'it's ok' in Chinese and then she started to talk to me as if we are long time friend. She showed me all her pics in her camera o_o. Now I can see how her husband looks like, how her little daughter looks like (and her name) and how her friends look like. I also talked to her with the Taiwanese dialect since there are few common words with Teochew dialect. Before I left the train she said 'damn it's too rare for me to see a French dude right here, let's take some pics'. I was like 'are you kidding me ?' :D
There are just some problems : I didn't take the pic with my camera, she is married, I don't know her name, she took the train to go Southern Taiwan... What a good week-end !

Now with a friend we're wondering what it'd be in 10 years when she'll see the pic ? Damn, who is this guy ?
Geez Char, messing with a married woman lol. Wouldn't it be funny if her husband sees the pics and he's like so that's who you've been cheating on me with :loool:.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Geez Char, messing with a married woman lol. Wouldn't it be funny if her husband sees the pics and he's like so that's who you've been cheating on me with :loool:.
Ahah, it wasn't me that started the convo...

Yeah Joey, it's a nice country with nice people :D

noungning

Heartless
Stop lottery and come here ahaha !
Powerball, you mean this ball and you have to spin it ? That's a good object.
ahahah yeah it has powers to make me richer too.

it's like yeah basically a spinning ball that comes out of this machine thingy maggigy.

i'm not good at explaining :huh:

aw omg u're in taiwan, i wish i can be there to look and stare at the hot guys. hahah :p

sounds like fun, don't forget to take some pix and show em.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I am so tired ! Fortunately, I don't have class on Monday (today). This week-end was kind of... weird :

Friday night : I went to a pub with friends and it was so damn... good. Of course, everyone was more or less drunk. I drank almost for free because lots of people I know (or not) paid for the drinks. Later in the night I started to feel weird (for not saying drunk)... There was a lady, she is Taiwanese and is quite pretty but the problem is that she was really really drunk and said she hates French people : 'I hate French people, my ex was French, I can speak English but I need to speak in Chinese !' I was like, so come on, let's speak Chinese (I was the only one that speak Chinese in my group). As drunk people, we talked very bad to each other :D, and later later in the night she wanted to fight with me AHAHA. Finally she went home and punched my chest. Damn, it hurt a little. I still don't know why she did that. I know I was clean with her...
Later again, there was some Canadians that came to greet us : Great ! I don't know their names... And also there was a Chinese guy that came to our table, he didn't speak at all but he always lighted cigarettes after cigarettes... I called him Sammo Law because of the series Martial Law...

Saturday : After the pub story, we went home at 3 or 4 am with the taxi so Saturday was like a half day. We missed morning and started our day at 1 or 2 pm. We went to the town and didn't do anything special.

Sunday : The International office told us there is a nice beach around the town, so we decided to go there and guess what ? My bathroom with water is nicer than their beach... We took the bus till the last station and ended up in a fishing port ! We walked like 3 or 4 hours under the hot sun and now I'm like tanned or fried... I let you choose the right word :D

Now, I'll turn off the comp, I have a Chinese test tomorrow morning :D Cya. I heard that SW was down, I remembered I cannot access to the site. I understand now !

noungning

Heartless
lol cappy, u have an interesting trip there! hahah i like the beach! haha i will remember this for taiwan.

*note to self* - do not go to the beach unless i'm really bored, and at sun down a little because i hate tans and don't wanna be burnt like cappy.

-----

so i came to the forum last week while i was at work. OMG trojan alert popped up, go to shout out section, HELP thread. ppl complaining about it being stuck and anti-virus popped up... i made a msg, and decided i should get myself fired for infecting my work's computer. so i went on msn and sent joey a msg..."omg joey, sw has a virus, do something!" ...to find out she couldn't because gay tim, didn't really leave his protege with much... so i said to joey... "um do something to kill it", "oh, i can probably do something"..."ok." i checked. "IPS Driver Error"... ok we are good for now... how the hell are we gonna get tim?

(reinactment - sorta, not really)

joey- i dunno if he's still in burma
me- but he said he'd be in bkk by now
joey- haven't seen him online
me- um i think i can get his # in thailand and call him
joey- *silence*
me- *goes to ask for tim's cell #*
me- i have his number, omg but um i'm kinda feeling bad to call him now, it's 4am in thailand right now
joey- just call
me- hahah ok fine, it's emergency.
me- *dials # to thailand, beeerrpp beeerrpp* hello, is this tim?
darvil- *sound asleep* - haalloow
me- hey, tim it's ning, sorry i called so early in the morning and waking u up. but there's an emergency on sw, u need to come and fix it now. it's giving everyone a virus.
darvil- *slowly* - whaat, huuu?
me- something's wrong with it, when u go on the forum something pops up, it's like an applet trying to install some trojan into everyone's computer. so i had joey kill the forum for now, is that ok?
darvil- *slowly digesting* - uh huh. that's because they hacked into the server ---
me- *thinking to myself---um ok dude, u don't have to explain to me*
darvil- and they spread it to anything on the server to anyone else who accesses the page.
me- oh, ok.
darvil- but wait, who is this again?
me- oh, it's me ning.
darvil- ning, oh ning! how are you doing ning?
me- good and u? are you drunk?
darvil- no, i'm not drunk.
me- ok, but the forum is down right now, it has IPS error.
darvil- joey can do something to the tags---oh IPS error, ok, ok, good.
me- are u going to come online and fix it?
darvil- i can't go now, everything is close, later in the day.
me- ok fine, i'll let joey know.
(i'll end it there)

um haha, yea, see how much dedication, i even called tim for the sarnies lmfao. well, i also didn't want ppl being infected with viruses, because it'd lead to more headache. but the site is now temporarily ok i suppose, just some stuff is out of line.

i have to say i felt really bad to call tim that day lol... but i did it anyways hahahh.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i'm getting a bit lazy after a long bike ride--- yeah thats me getting to lazy to run so i bought a bike---lol---so...anyhoo i'm like sitting on the sofa cos i have one of my HDTV's connected to one of my computers and i find this very good on my eyes... i am surfing the web too and you know i think everyone should have an imeem account cos its so awesome to open a second window and let the music play from my play list while i surf and blog... endorphine is on atm (L)!!!

i'm trying to entertain myself hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--- when the rain falls it's so peaceful because it reminds me heaven has tears too for those that feel left behind...

"do you think some people can have enduring feelings that won't ever change???"

"i said i will wait ten years for you,, but i lied,,, i will wait a life time"

XCappy

Mr. Char
Is it useless to eat too much like a little pig and then run a lot at night ? Char is trying to be healthier but I don't know if it'll work if I continue to eat like that :D

Morning 8 am : Little breakfast
Noon : Big lunch (When I say big, it's big. I was behind the cashier, the lady that took my request was kind of scared)
Afternoon : Big coffee + some snacks
Evening : Big dinner
Night : Jogging
Night night : Snacks

I paid for the sports facilities and guess what ? 'In summertime, no one can borrow sports furniture' DAMN ! They got me... I'll try to get someone that have some rackets to play badminton, I cannot get tricked by those guys.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love badminton, its a fun sport to play even though I suck at it. I remember the first time my dad bought the rackets and they were setting up the net, I was so eager to try it that I actually hit the shuttlecock onto the roof lol.

And Ning's story is just too funny! Thanks for your dedication Ning :D.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Well finally I bought some rackets with friends in a store...

I'm so tired right now and I have a test on Tuesday and a big test on Thursday... I should stop sleeping too late but I cannot help, this week-end was good again :D

Friday, after the class, with some friends we went to the karaoke. I'm so not a singer but finally during the night it was mostly a friend and me that held the microphone a lot... One of my friend is with a Taiwanese girl so he called her and after, she called one of her friend to come with us. And damn, her friend is just one of the most beautiful lady I've seen in all my life :drool:... The girls sang mostly Chinese songs even if they speak English. One of them gave me the mic to sing in... Chinese. Of course, I know some songs by the instrumentals but I cannot sing it. For example in a song, I managed to read one line out of the whole song... Whoohoo what a good skill...
After the karaoke we went to the same pub as last Friday. The sweet lady drove us there and hours later I saw her again with one of her friend that was completely drunk. I became friends with some bartenders and guards :D One of the guard was so tired to speak in English and when he saw me he asked me : 'Do you speak Chinese ?' I said 'yes I do', and he was like : RELIEF !

Saturday we were into a great dilemna : Going to Taipei for a party or going to South Taiwan ? We did the coinflip and packed for South Taiwan. At first, we wanted to reach deep South and when we saw the price we started to scare AHAH... Finally we ended up in Middle Taiwan, in a good hotel that we chose by telling a number between 1 to 25 (My friend has stole an hotel list). So, Saturday + Sunday we enjoyed our stay in the middle Taiwan. It's crazy how things work with a single coinflip :D.

I'll be back !