The Blah Thread

XCappy

Mr. Char
I'm on SPRING BREAK !! ^_^

Anyway... since Friday.

Right now I don't know what to do, I just woke up (12:45 pm)... My sister knocked the door.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I slept at 4 am because yesterday night, chatroom was active... I woke up at 10 then I watched a cars show on the TV.

Right now my neck, my arms and my back are hurting. That's the price to pay when you are a Wii addict :/

XCappy

Mr. Char
Joey and Lekie met each other ? HOT ! :D

My bro is trying to buy Mario Kart Wii... He messaged me : "Available in 3 weeks". Now he is checking another store. I guess he'll be sad again.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I'm so jealous of those two girls above me lol.
OMGGGGG, NAI! How'd the State Leadership Conference go?!
I wanted to go, but I forgot all the dates for signing up to go.
Hope your school did well. I so would've met you, I think.

>_<

Yeah, folks. Yall heard me. Lek is so hotttttttt. She's pretty - very. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMGGGGG, NAI! How'd the State Leadership Conference go?!
I wanted to go, but I forgot all the dates for signing up to go.
Hope your school did well. I so would've met you, I think.

>_<

Yeah, folks. Yall heard me. Lek is so hotttttttt. She's pretty - very. ^_^
I did not go to the State Leadership Conference. I went to San Francisco to party lol, just kidding. I went to tour the Federal Reserve...that was the only FBLA-ish thing about the whole trip, it was cool we got shredded money as souvenirs but the tour itself was very BORING. Other than that this president wants her club to have fun, so we went to the Giants ballgame...omg their lemonade is delicious and I even adopted a cute baby at the game, shopped my ass off at Union Square, meet the wonderful smelly seals or otters or whatever they are at Pier 39, tour the AT&T ballpark, kill my legs by walking to the pier from chinatown and to chinatown from the Hotel CA(uggh I hate this hotel, i wish it was as great as the song Marduk and Diane sang lol) and then back to where Ghiradelli Square is to ride the trolley at night, and gosh golly it was so much fun. Minus the part where we rode in the muni to the ballgame and this kid was kicking me and it was hot and people stinked haha. We couldn't stay out late in the city though because most of the kids that went on this trip are of course younger than me...little punks I tell you.

Oh I also did breakfast at Starbucks where I got hit on...the dude probably thought I was of legal age because I had to dress professional for the Fed Tour, but boy it was funny and he was actually pretty cute, lunch at MCD's haha, and dinner at Bubbagumps and dinner at TGI Fridays. Plus, we stopped at the Vacaville Outlets but damn I was too tired to shop anymore than I already did. OMG I went to DSW shoes because they had a huge sign that said clearance shoes so I go in there thinking I can find some cute shoes but damn they were priced at 400 bucks!!!! and counting ahhhhhhhhhh! Maybe when I marry a rich CEO of a NY based company I can afford that :lol:. Until then my feet are happy with my cheap flip flops. At least they're colorful!

Nameless

N i n j a
Some weird thing happened last night. I woke up at 730am and heard my pc on. I shut if off last night. No, I put it on stand-by and it was turned on this morning. My alarm clock went wacko. I thought it might've had something to do with the power, but even if it did, why was it stuck and blinking on 1:43am and not 12:00am? Man, I must be dead tired, cause I would've heard my comp being turned on.

Just strange.

Oh, two nights ago I turned my little lamp off before bed around 2:30 am and it's the ones where you have to twist it to turn off and on. I wasn't even on my bed for five minutes, the lights automatically turned back on.

I didn't think anything of it. Just some power glitch.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Namie, I think alarm clocks still do their timing after turning back on from outage. I haven't seen one to stay at 12. :D So the power was out 1 hour and 43 minutes ago. tee-hee

Mannn I miss everyone ^_^ This is my only time on and.......It's just a few minutes. :( I love my job but man today this supervisor, can't she bring some life to her face -__- and her voice gosh...gotta act like I'm a bother. I was just turning in papers. Anyways my coworkers are STILL awesome :p Cept...2 of them got fired 2 days ago for a really bad argument.

After work yesterday, I was working late with a coworker, trying to get rid of a customer who didn't understand the difference between slow internet and high speed internet. So I got out at midnight and saw cop cars. I figured they called the cops out at night to watch the place but saw my coworker who was suppose to leave an hour ago. She was attacked by four guys. She was an instigator with the 2 who got fired yesterday. The guys were saying she messed with the wrong people. They forced her out of her car and two of them beat her. I didn't ask for more details cuz i'm not nosy and it wasn't the time =p Security Guard was looking for me today cuz apparently i'm a "witness" but I don't wanna be in ANY part of this. Gosh, so scary driving home last night cuz I was hoping I wasn't being targeted because the girl and I were in the same circles of friends.

Our little team is probably the most talked about team lol, even in training, the people on the floor already heard of how wild our team was. We rock.

The other day, I came home and saw a Kakashi (Naruto) poster on my best and a note "To: Muddie Form: Teng" Hahaha I was soo touched T___T He spelled "From" all wrong too. My baby bro had a bookfair and got hecka Naruto stuff and gave me Kakashi's poster because he knew I liked Kakashi. <333 T_T I was all teary and missed him helllaaaa. I worked quite a bit so I hadn't seen him at all for 4-5 days.

Thanks darv for the Radio. I was going to bug you to put it back on because I don't have a memory card to put music on my phone yet and the other radio stations suck. ^_^

Miss ya sarNies!!!!!!!!! And I miss sawan Bianggggggggg. I work on computers but I'm really busy and don't have time to go anywhere so I accessed Lyn's blog from my phone tee-hee and read the summary. My break would be Next friday when I get off at 5! Yah! :D I'll catch up on it then. Yes, I am a workaholic at the moment. The day goes by REALLLYY fast at work so I don't mind the hours.

noungning

Heartless
lol wow mud, seems like u are having some fun there... just be careful.

lol marc, u are scaring urself and refuse to admit it... hahaha so lame. but yes as mud said, the clock doesn't constantly hold 12 after the power outage. it just keeps ticking and blinking until u go and set it. :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
This electric circuit makes me sick... I can't believe that former students used this same circuit to present their project. I took the circuit and tried to do some simulations with a software... and the components have all exploded !

One week left before finishing the report, one month left before the oral...
Ah Char, you need to rest your brain and listen to some music right now...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
she makes me so happy just hearing her voice... i remember her tears when they captured my heart... stolen in time i feel warm when she speaks to me!!! :p

XCappy

Mr. Char

Folded my hand and see what is on the board : All diamonds, my imaginary straight flush...

Finally, I won the tournament. Time to go back study now ;)