The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
My Sister taking a note to the office to excuse her for tomorrow (Good Friday):

Her: Umm...I won't be coming to school tomorrow because I have church, but I don't know what for.
Office: You don't know why you're going to Church tomorrow? You don't know what tomorrow is?
Her: I don't know, we just switched to Christianity 2 Months ago. My mom's making us go tomorrow.

Yeahhh...a embarassing lie. She just wanted to skip school. Sometimes she says some of the most dumbest things ever...she should have just dropped off the note and walked away. :p

ijohn

sarNie Adult

Her: Umm...I won't be coming to school tomorrow because I have church, but I don't know what for.
Office: You don't know why you're going to Church tomorrow? You don't know what tomorrow is?
Her: I don't know, we just switched to Christianity 2 Months ago. My mom's making us go tomorrow.

Yeahhh...a embarassing lie. She just wanted to skip school. Sometimes she says some of the most dumbest things ever...she should have just dropped off the note and walked away. :p
she seems smart acting dumb like that---lmao

ijohn

sarNie Adult
in bangkok thailand atm and i think i need to get drunk tonight---lol
got drunk...got robbed...life is so good...pass me another bottle bartender...its only life here...and the money don't matter without her...make that two bartender,,,and tell that girl ok,,, i'm weak...lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Haha you sure you got robbed?? Or did you just hand them the money and totally forgot. JK
I hope they didn't take your wallet w/ your precious items in there :(

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Muddie your sister cracks me up. I TA in the Attendance Office for 4th period, and I swear people come up with the lamest excuses for absences, but they always brighten up my day lol.

XCappy

Mr. Char
OMG, my results for the second trimester have come : I improved +10 !! Now I'm ranked 40th / 58 (without bonus Chinese).
With bonus I'll improve more ;).
Now, year 3 is almost mine !
Ranked 35th / 58 (with Chinese bonus). I just got my results paper today.
Happy, happy, happy ;)

Now it's time to watch TV, then doing some maths IF I'm not lazy and not busy with other "chores".

Oh, I want to tell a weird story :

Thursday, It was 7 pm when I took the train to come back home. Suddenly, I fell asleep and my hand got into a grandma's handbag, I really felt embarrassed when I woke up with a left hand that dissapeared into a bag ! <_<. I asked sorry, she said "it's ok". I wonder if I didn't make a weird dream ? :huh:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
omg u got robbed?! are u ok! i'm sure u are since u can post this info

wow what happened? what did they take?
well after i met these few girls at the hard rock caffee' all kind of went blank i woke in my room in the morning with the police banging on my door they was bring my passport back to me that pretty much is all i rember... they took maybe 10000 baht cash,,, my watch and my new cell phone (nokia N95) i just paid $500 for...

there was an update i met the person who brought me back alive lol tu tuk driver says he drove around for hours looking for my hotel,,, i tipped him 1000 baht and proceeded to get wasted again lmao... i had the time of my life these past few days but i might save that for another topic,,, anyhoo its been a week and i think i've spent over $2500,,, oh well i'm sure gonna remember this trip and the undergound clubs,,, can't repeat what i saw there just that they open all night *smiles* i feel the best i've felt in a while... hangover and in another city atm...

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey John, seems to be a nice adventure. I'd like to follow this same path. It's just, I'll let wallet, phone, watch in the hotel cashier. Just keep some cash and some passport copy :D. I need a drink.

noungning

Heartless
well after i met these few girls at the hard rock caffee' all kind of went blank i woke in my room in the morning with the police banging on my door they was bring my passport back to me that pretty much is all i rember... they took maybe 10000 baht cash,,, my watch and my new cell phone (nokia N95) i just paid $500 for...

there was an update i met the person who brought me back alive lol tu tuk driver says he drove around for hours looking for my hotel,,, i tipped him 1000 baht and proceeded to get wasted again lmao... i had the time of my life these past few days but i might save that for another topic,,, anyhoo its been a week and i think i've spent over $2500,,, oh well i'm sure gonna remember this trip and the undergound clubs,,, can't repeat what i saw there just that they open all night *smiles* i feel the best i've felt in a while... hangover and in another city atm...
omg i want the phone and also the 10k baht along with it hahaha... dude why carry so much cash, use the atm!

Hey John, seems to be a nice adventure. I'd like to follow this same path. It's just, I'll let wallet, phone, watch in the hotel cashier. Just keep some cash and some passport copy :D. I need a drink.
lol haha yeah, DO NOT leave it with the cashier! put it in a safelock box in your room. but if it's an upper star hotel room, u may not have safebox... hmmm it might depend, not sure of this. but yea, that's what i did when i was over in phuket, safelock boxes in the room... use it!

XCappy

Mr. Char
omg i want the phone and also the 10k baht along with it hahaha... dude why carry so much cash, use the atm!
lol haha yeah, DO NOT leave it with the cashier! put it in a safelock box in your room. but if it's an upper star hotel room, u may not have safebox... hmmm it might depend, not sure of this. but yea, that's what i did when i was over in phuket, safelock boxes in the room... use it!
Ahhh yeah, this word : safebox. I forgot how to say it so I called it cashier :D

Yeah don't worry, I love this box.

Ah today was a good day, you know what ? There are new Standford uni's students for this semester. Captain Char is ready to say "nice to meet you" to some ladies :drool:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
ning',,, that ich don't need scratching anymore cos i took care of it absent feelings,,, um i think!!! lol life is grand!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hmmmmmmmmm bar is in my near future and the girls aren't bad either,,, love is pouring my beer and the rain is trapped in the ice tonight!!!