The Blah Thread

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I just notice the only reason why i come to SW now's cause to either DJ or read the Blah Thread/Blogs.........other then that, no more lakorns or gossips about stars, i guess cause i lost intrest on it...lol

anyways how am i feeling?? i can't talk anymore................i lost my sexy voice, no lie too............. i'm here having to point and passing notes to siblings just to get things......lmfao........ like seriously my mouth aches now cause i havent spoke for a good30minutes now :( laugh all u want but then this is serious yah, i need to escape and hope that i dont end up at the border of tn/nc........... laters <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I just notice the only reason why i come to SW now's cause to either DJ or read the Blah Thread/Blogs.........other then that, no more lakorns or gossips about stars, i guess cause i lost intrest on it...lol

anyways how am i feeling?? i can't talk anymore................i lost my sexy voice, no lie too............. i'm here having to point and passing notes to siblings just to get things......lmfao........ like seriously my mouth aches now cause i havent spoke for a good30minutes now :( laugh all u want but then this is serious yah, i need to escape and hope that i dont end up at the border of tn/nc........... laters <_<

*hugs and kisses for you ja p'lek hope you feel better soon ja and sorry to hear about your throat and mouth :( *hugs* I really do hope you feel better soon na ja .. take care of yourself and sip some tea with honey .. that always helps

Muddie Murda

smile...

anyways how am i feeling?? i can't talk anymore................i lost my sexy voice, no lie too............. i'm here having to point and passing notes to siblings just to get things......lmfao........ like seriously my mouth aches now cause i havent spoke for a good30minutes now :( laugh all u want but then this is serious yah, i need to escape and hope that i dont end up at the border of tn/nc........... laters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Oh wow...what's up with all the stereotyping around here? I could've sworn some mods were offended by the term "chinks" in the title of that one thread awhile back and now we've gone on to jap and beaner bashing? It's a good thing we don't have any japanese or mexicans on SW...or do we?

But then again, I make fun of all Rhode Islanders *cough* ning and klar *cough* so I guess I can't really say anything.

Just for kicks, let's add a smilie.... :dude:

noungning

Heartless
aw hope u feel better lek.

as for marduk. ur just jealous because we have many close by oceans, where as your temporary CT home lacks beauty... loser! :p

Nameless

N i n j a
why is it so amusing when lightning strikes and the kids outside starts screaming?

- Odds of being struck by lightning: 576,000 to 1

- Odds of being killed by lightning: 2,320,000 to 1

the sound of rain is here.

spring.

noungning

Heartless
omg where is my nong pee... i miss u. i want to let u know that ur card finally came back to me, u did give me the wrong address, i don't know if you checked your messages, so i guess i'll announce it here.

give me ur addy before i leave to thailand dear, or we might have to chat when i'm in thailand heheh... u can call the old #, it's my bf's # heheheeh... well i'm getting a new # but i wonder how i'll get it over to u...

คิดถึงมากๆเลยนะจ๊ะคนที่น่ารักและแสนสวย :blush:

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMFG! I'M ADDICTED TO "Oom Ruk!" wefjwieafawe483ru342!!

:eek: No Thai lakorn has done this to me for over 4 years now! Hahahhahahahahfiuoewhow

Episode 4, and yet, NO DRAGGING SCENES YET?!?! :eek: I even find myself rewinding and rewatching a few scenes!

Shut up, i know i'm behind

Pee

sarNie Elites
gawd haha p´ning,, only u noticed that im not aound anymore? hahah !
I sent u a pm na! I miss u alot too! I have so much going on ,, so busy...so tired...

noungning

Heartless
gawd haha p´ning,, only u noticed that im not aound anymore? hahah !
I sent u a pm na! I miss u alot too! I have so much going on ,, so busy...so tired...
awww i'm sure everyone misses u, but i miss u more muahahahah :p

ok i've answered it, i'll go home and take the pix for u ok.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man in a few weeks I will have a 8 hour job .. full time job and full time school.. >.O aish life lol .. I think I'm growing up

Nameless

N i n j a
someone i know, she told me yesterday that there was a rumor going around that she was dead and that she died in a car accident.

just felt like posting that.

noungning

Heartless
sarn add this to your icon

haha it's cute i made it somewhere lol... because i'm bored, but it's ok if u don't use it.

2 more weeks!!! yes yes yes!

Pee

sarNie Elites
wahh,, im celebrating thai new year in sweden,, we´re having fun, i´ll post pics later

songkran ppl!! happy new year, anyways gotta go catch my watergun, !

just felt like saying sumthing, im not dead yet

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wahh,, im celebrating thai new year in sweden,, we´re having fun, i´ll post pics later

songkran ppl!! happy new year, anyways gotta go catch my watergun, !

just felt like saying sumthing, im not dead yet
ohhh my nong'pee jah..... i miss u more then Ningaling k, just wanted to tell u that.. hahaha, dont kick me ning :p anyways i hope u have alotta fun and wow posting a pic's of urself?? so cute :) post some more and i hope u have much fun fun k......ohh same to everyone too :)