• Sawan Bieng (Brook&Kob) 1998

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Sawan Bieng (Ken&Ann) 2008

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

fun

Expired Sarnie
88 and 08... 98 was nothing to me...

but if its between 88 and 08 i go for 08. ken and ann best on screen couple.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I REALLY LIKE THE CURRENT SAWAN BIANG...
CAUSE KEN IS SO HOTT!!!<333333333
I REALLY THE MODERN SAWAN BAING...
I THOUGHT THE OLD ONES LOOK WEID..
WELL SORRIE TO THE OTHERS WHO LIKES THE OTHER ONE..
BUT THIS ONE IS SO INTENSE!!!
HAHAHA...I MEAN THERES LIKE 3 OR 4 "R" SCENES.....
AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD ACTORS...
SO YEAH!!!=)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i haven't see the 89 version but i saw 98 and right now watching 08...i loved both versions because they are different in its' own way...

jonathan

sarNie Egg
1988 version Sam and Tui was really good.2008, Ken is too harsh and seem like Ann's character is not fighting back much.Ann seem to give in easily, too many 'R" scenes.

phasay12

sarNie Egg
i am such a fan of the 2008 version. ive seen clips of the 1998 one but i just dont like brooke. ann and ken are the best, the lakorn is soooooo dramatic. i love it!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its doing really well. the latest rating posted @ tv3 webboard from the admin, is a 17. wait til the ending

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Definitely the 2008 version. I felt like this version improved on all the aspects that I didn't like on the previous adaptations. Aside from the countless UNNECESSARY R scenes, I thought Ann and Ken gave excellcent performances and the overall intensity and chemistry was perfect!

The 1998 version was okay to me. I'll give Kob credit that she acted quite naturally but what bothered me the most was how unrealistic everything was in the story like how all a sudden the pranangs liked eachother and Kawee accepted his wrong doings. They were cute yes but did I sense a strong natural attraction between the two? No. Oh and how Kawee and the sister pretended to like each other to test out Narin's feelings along with those annoying servants. I personally found all of that to be rubbish. I quite liked the 2008 version better for going along with Kawee sacrifacing all his money and status just to be with his wife and baby.

The 1988 was good but again I feel their charimsa and compatbility is no match for KA Team. That's my two cents. Don't hate :)

kulyia

RUK
Hard to choose. I like both 88 and 08. Idk i wasnt too drawn for kob and brooks but i guess ill give it another try and see if it changes my mind. For now its 88 and 08 haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think a new version can beat 2008. Ken's protrayal as Kawee will forever remain epic. He was the only actor out of the three that did justice to the aggressive but vulernable Kawee. His emotions were so raw and his acting exceeded the skyline. If you dislike it for the multiple rape scenes, you are definitely missing out on what makes Sawan Bieng 2008 truly unique and special. The dialouge was just incredible, my heart ached, I laughed, I cried and I fell in love. It was one hell of a roller coaster ride.