The Best Man [Mini FF] (COMPLETE)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
donna!! while readin it reminded me of proposal daisakusen as well.. hehe.. ooh i love yamapi..

ooo im liking this so far jeeja.. ^__^

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
That was short. It's like the shortest one I've ever read. I like it so far. Can't wait for chapter 2...

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Please post the rest when you are finished with it I really want to know what happens next between these two.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Chapter 2:

They gazed into each other’s eyes as people passed them by. He looked at her thinking to himself, “She’s still beautiful like ten years ago.” While he didn’t know she was also thinking about him in her mind too. Then he quickly blanked and started to walk away.

“A-aum…wait!”

Aff grabs his arm.

“Excuse me Miss. Do I know you?”

“What are you talking about? Don’t you remember, I’m Aff.”

“Aff? I don’t recall.”

She stared at him knowing she had done something wrong as usual again.

“Miss Aff, I’m sorry, but you’re wasting my time.”

He brushed her hand off his arm and left off. Her eyes water as she cried. She walked over to her car and got in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aum and Aff were lying on the roof top staring at the millions of stars that lay in the sky.

“Aum…”

He turns over to her.

“What is it Aff?”

“We’ve been friends for years now can I ask you something?”

“You can ask me anything. If I know the answer I’ll reply.”

She faced over to him.

“Pretend, if I was going to get married would you be my best man.”

His smiled drop.

“Will you be my best man?” she asked again.

He hesitated, but she couldn’t catch it in his eyes. He nodded.

“But if I was going to get married. Would you be my bridesmaid?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you wanted me to be the best man, then will you be my bridesmaid?”

She looked at him. He didn’t get what she meant.

“Sure, if only I don’t get married before you.”

Then she turned away.

“But after that wedding I will pretend we have never known each other before. Even if we come across each other we will only be known as strangers.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She wiped her tears.

“Okay…if he wants to be like that then I’ll do it too.”

2 B Continue!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies, it's so sad how he just pretends he don't know her at all! Wonder why Aff & the ex hubby had a divorce o_O

jeeja

Chapter 3:

Aum walked into his condo as he sat the strawberry short-cake down on the table and took off his scarf. He sat down on the sofa as he thought about what he just did.

“She’s a married woman and I did what she wanted, but why do I feel regretful?”

He shook his head trying not to think about her like he has done in the passed years, but the harder he tries the deeper she sunk into him.

“I should just get the job done and return back.”

He unpacked his stuff and took out his laptop, then his camera and finished off with his clothes. He grabbed his camera and cleaned it then checked if there was still memory left on the memory stick. But there was no memory stick at all.

“Prefect timing…” he rose up and left.

He paid for the memory stick then walked out of the store and almost bumped into a pregnant woman.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, don’t worry.”

“Honey,” her husband called, “are you all right?”

Her husband quickly ran over with their daughter as Aum stared at him. He was Aff’s ex-husband.

“I told you to wait for me.”

“I’m sorry; I just wanted to help, but instead I gain more stress on to you.”

“As long as you’re okay.”

“Chat…”

Her husband turns to Aum.

“Aum, how have you been doing? Also how’s Aff too?” Chat patted his back and shook his hand.

“Aff, what do you mean?”

“What do I mean…What are you talking about? Didn’t you marry Aff?”

Aum shook his head with confusion.

“But you…you were the one who married her that day.”

“You must have mistaken it.” Chat replied as his wife just seemed to stare at their conversation.

“No, it wasn’t a mistake. I was the best man that day, you were the groom and Aff was the bride.”

“Did you stay for the entire wedding?”

Aum didn’t reply.

“That must be why.”​

2 B Continue!

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! what the heck happened at her wedding?
I wanna know now! Update soon:)http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41756-the-best-man-mini-ff/page__st__20__s__3892c154d1cc030fa6bacc09094a6bf0

n_naruk

Whoa there! Chat with a wife & kid & the wife isn't Aff?! Wonder what really happened on that wedding day! Cliffhanger!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG!!! I really want to know now what happened on that wedding day.
Chat has a wife and child, but not with Aff, she's divorced, but when and how???
I just dashed through this short chapter like crazy...>_<

jeeja

Chapter 4:

As Aum left that day, he didn’t know what continued no after the wedding. Right after he left the wedding, Chat’s girlfriend arrived.

“Chat…”

Chat and Aff turns to his girlfriend.

“Parn…”

Parn walked over and pulled Aff and Chat’s hands together.

“Chat,” she said with watery eyes, “today you have chosen her. You must love her until to end. Don’t leave her alone nor break her heart. You must be a good husband and care for her because she is the one you have chosen.” Then she looks to Aff, “My friends, today Chat have chosen you. You must love him and respect him as your husband. Have trust for each other. I only came here to wish you two the best.”

She pulled away and turned as she wiped her tears and then ran off.

“Parn…”

Chat broke off Aff’s hands and chased after Parn. Aff stood there wondering what just happen. While outside Chat chased Parn to her car, she got in and drove off.

“Parn…Parn…!”

Aff saw him chasing her car as he stopped and kneel down.

“Parn…!”

Aff walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looks up to her as she clutched down.

“I’ve realized we both made a mistake. We should have listened to our hearts then listening to what was around us.”

Chat stared at her.

“Go on, follow your heart. I too have to do the same.”

Chat nodded and ran off after his girlfriend.

“Since that day I thought she married you,” Chat said.

Aum remembered quickly that same day he was about to depart to Tokyo.

“Aum…”

Quickly he turned around, but there was no one who he knew. It was a familiar voice; a voice he knew he would never forget.

“I missed her already…” he said deeply within his heart as he headed inside the plane.

“Ay…Aum.”

Aum came back to reality.

“Thanks Chat.”

He rose up.

“Where are you going?”

“To fix what I did wrong ten years ago.”

Aum ran off to look for her as his heart was throbbing unevenly.

“Aff, why didn’t you make it clear that day? If you wanted me to be the best man in your life you could have just said so,” he said in his mind.

He approached her old house and was told she moved out. He dashed in all corners to look for her. Every bit of the streets he searched through and in every little corner. He took a deep breath as he looked around him.

“Aff, where are you now?”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aff sat down on a bench near the playground on the east side of town. She gazed into the sun and looked down at the little kids who were jumping around. She looked back down to her feet and continued to have her head down. She kept thinking about him as more tears shed down her soft cheeks.

“Aff…”

She looked up as there was no one.

“Aff, you’re crazy,” she said to herself, “you’re hearing his voice now too.”

She looked down again.

“Aff…”

The voice sounded closer. She covered up her ears and closed her eyes.

“Aff…”

It sounded right in front of her as she looked up. And there before her eyes was truly Aum.

2 B Continue The Final Chapter!

n_naruk

Oh so that's what really happened on that wedding day!
Aww, hope they both reconcile about the mistakes they both made back then!

Really good story Jeeja!

jeeja

Thanks NoyV! This was a short and simple one. I'm thinking of writing a lot more of these short ones.

The Final Chapter will be up tonight! :D