The Anime/Manga Thread

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
I LIKE AND RECOMMEND :
Naruto , a really well know anime , with alot of ckool creative ninja action :ph34r:
My hime , Great storyline , in which who possess special powers :lmao:
Inuyasha , another well know anime , with alot of swordfigting , a human wolf :w000t:
Bleach , new anime with involving killing monsters , and demons :shocked:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Has anyone heard of the manga called "Devilman"
I've just heard of this manga recently when my uncle found it in his attic. It's a pretty old manga from in the 1970's I think and it's by a man called Go Najai and it was made into movies and anime and many other adaptations. when I read the manga, I was pretty engrossed into the story line of good vs evil and how humankind suffers through what they can't see.
I really recommend this manga...it's very good, but kind of gory and violent.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.cjas.org/~bchow/gonagai/devilman/

Nameless

N i n j a
You know what's gorefest-good intense Manga? I just started reading it. But, it's violent and you have to read at your own risk. More of a guy's manga. It's called GANTZ.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: i love BLEACH...i recommend Tsubasa Chronicle, Trigun, and Shaman King :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
wow great manga...
i like Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi creator of Yu Yu Hakusho ^^
for funny//loving//some what scary//laugh your head of anime...i luv The Wallflower by Tomoko Hayakawa

sueko

sarNie Egg
does anyone know about a manga called *MeruPuri*. i've only read a little bit of the 1st volume and i reallie liked it!! :wub: does anyone know a site so i can go check out the manga pages. thanx :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
oh I LUV MeruPuri! have you read vol 2...if not go and get it!
it's great! airi and aram got....i'm not telling

anybody read happy hustle high! omg it's great!

Nameless

N i n j a
Believe it or not, I haven't seen GTO live action. I plan on watching it. It's part of my Jdoramas must see list. But then again, I haven't seen the anime yet either. lol.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
haha.. it's great!... and i saw the live action movie also... i'm waitin on gettin my life action series... i love taka!!!

sueko

sarNie Egg
aZn_FrEaK said:
oh I LUV MeruPuri! have you read vol 2...if not go and get it!
it's great! airi and aram got....i'm not telling

anybody read happy hustle high! omg it's great!
[post="41301"][/post]​
i finally read merupuri vol. 2!!! :w000t: :w000t: *actually i scan through it, but i got all the main details lol* i love it :wub: :wub:

sueko

sarNie Egg
has anyone heard of a manga called tokyo boys and girls??? i wanted to buy the manga but i want to know if it's any good -_- any details would be much helpful!!! :D

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
sueko said:
i finally read merupuri vol. 2!!! :w000t: :w000t: *actually i scan through it, but i got all the main details lol* i love it :wub: :wub:
[post="46417"][/post]​
wuts this one about? anyway, i recommend saiyuki and one of my all time faves................rurouni kenshin. um, this new bloody one called deathnote is pretty good too if you like the dark and serious stuff as well as berserk. as for like lovey dovey ones, i would say fushigi yuugi and ayashi no ceres by yuu watase.

now i have a question, has anyone ever read the manga or seen the anime for "Air"? its about this one boy looking for the girl in the sky or something, well if you have, please exlain the ending to me because i dont get it! anywayz, thats all... thx!

Hiatus

Super Momo
I would go for:

Bleach, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Trinity Blood, Nana, Air.

for Ayashi... the tv series... no comments but the manga is way better lol

oh also Hikaru No Go its so cute lol, Prince of Tennis!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Why is no ones is saying Fruits Basket??!!! I really like Fruits Basket it's good and funny with romance OMG yeah one of my favorites right now can't wait to read volume 12 >.<

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
oh i've seen the anime but i havent read it yet.......... i really like it too, especially the dog cousin, hes sooooooo funny!