The Anime/Manga Thread

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
anime- Well right now I'm just like waiting on NARUTO >__< and watching Kamize Kaito Jeanne I think it's a really cute anime hehehe I recommend it for anyone of all ages ^_^

manga/manwha- God well...I'm waiting for Fruits Basket vol.14 gossh it's taking a looon time for it to come out not till...August....but FB got kinda boring later in the story and anime is gay (no offense for those who liked it) let's see but I think these are very good ^_^
-Faries Landing
-Hana Kimi
-W Juliet
-Ceres:Celestial Lengend
-DNAngel
there's some more but I can't think of any more and I've said enuf crap now lol ok I take my leave -___-

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I've not seen Get Backers, but yeah, I agree with Samurai Champloo...there's lots of fight scenes in there :ph34r:

Though, the characters arent that cute look'n compared to the ones in Rurouni Kenshin and or Inuyasha

I'm currently watching Legend Of The Condor Heroes with 26 episodes.

i definitely recommend:

Paradise Kiss

the basic plot and stuff is really similar to a lakorn's...yea...i'm also a major lakorn fan...*sheepish grin*...it's about a student who wants to design fashion, but her parents don't want her to...then she gets swept into becoming a runway model...meets a guy who she thinks is gay, but really is straight...etc....great plot...:)

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
i love all anime lyk ppl said waiting on naruto^___________^
the show roks!! trust me!! nd i nearly watch loads of anime!!!!

so many to rewatch again...^_^ :wub:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I just finished this one anim called Peach Girl it's a reeeaaallly cute anime only 25 epi. but it's sooo good it has ALOT of drama and it's really sad too :( I recommend anyone to watch this and i found out that there is actually a Tawainese series of this anime too haha I'm gonna watch that next :D

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE NaRuTo. That is the best anime. I haven't watch any other anime beside Naruto. Sasuke and Kakashi is cute and hot.

apple

sarNie Egg
Anyone has opinion of Death Note? A friend of mine recommends it. He tells me I really need to see it.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Anyone has opinion of Death Note? A friend of mine recommends it. He tells me I really need to see it.
oh my frieind was telling me about this also buut..I didn't know anything bout this either...try wikipedia-ing it lols that's what i always do ;D

snowflake

sarNie Egg
my lil sis was reading death note. she says it's really good and she can't wait to see the live action.. althoough she hasn't seen the anime yet.. <_< haha :lol:

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
how's the action in Naruto these days? it's been so long since i watched the it! I'm also falling behind on Bleach...I would recommend The Avatar to anyone...eventhough it's not a Japanese anime ^_^

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
all these story lines seems so scary. is there a one without any magic powers or anything killing??? just a great love normal life??
Fruits Basket is a very cute anime...it's about the 12 zodiac animals who are humans...the males when touched by a regular female will turn into their animal...it's been awhile since I watched it, so I don't remember if there are killings or not

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
Fruits Basket is a very cute anime...it's about the 12 zodiac animals who are humans...the males when touched by a regular female will turn into their animal...it's been awhile since I watched it, so I don't remember if there are killings or not

i love the Fruits Basket movie is very good....

Candy11

sarNie Egg
I GO FOR NARUTO AND HIKARU NO GO... By the way do anyone know how many series do Hikaru no go have in DVD??

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know... but i think hikaru no go has 7 series in dvd.. i don't really remember...

but i definitely recommend Hikaru no Go because it was the first anime that motivated me to watching more.. the music is so intense..
I recomment the prince of tennis; although its jsut about playing tennis. you end up loving echizen ryoma.
hmm, Hajime no Ippo. its a bozing anime. i love it because its so funny.. really it is... cracks me up all the time..
i love perfect girl evolution.. its HILARIOUS. sunako chan... *nose bleed*