The Anime/Manga Thread

sueko

sarNie Egg
i just recently read a manga called goong or gung and it's very good!!! i recommend absoutely.. :D

oops sorrie... :sweat: tehehe, it's called manwha not manga i think, gomen gomen :sweat:

nisa

sarNie Egg
I'm reading King of Hell and it's really good. Does anyone know if it will be made into an anime? Also Pretear is decent also.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
my sister loves goong.. or gung, however yuu spell it. haha. she's trying to find ways to watch the live action version.

for me, i like mangas and animes where the main girl is kind of oblivious to things and she isn't a coward.. cowardice just ruins it for me, i get so pissed at the main girl, i just don't wanna watch it or read it anymore..

but my fav. mangas/manwha:
Faeries Landing
Wallflower
Ouran High School Host Club
Beauty Pop
MeruPuri
Witch Class
Lagoon Engine
there's a few more but i can't remember them :sweat:

my all time fav. anime is prince of tennis.. i just love Tezuka.. haha :D and the show is pretty funny, with a lot of bishounen characters :D gotta love those. eh??

and hunter x hunter too.. Gon is cute but i like Killua better.. the deadly assasin that's just cute ;)

sueko

sarNie Egg
i second you on dat!!!~i wuv tezuka.~hawt hawt hawt. :wub: :wub:
my fav anime is one piece and of course prince of tennis. :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Has anyone checked out the new anime KIBA yet? It's pretty interesting so far.

sueko

sarNie Egg
wat's KIBA? give me some feedback on it. *anyone is welcome to :D *

also did you guys hear that the prince of tennis ova 1 came out yesterday. :) yea. no where to d/l -_-

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I've watched like the first three episodes of Basilik...and I must say the fight scenes arent that bad and it's entertaining. I will surely follow this one... ;)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I love Ranma1/2. My first time watching japanese animation.
Now, i don't know what happen to Ranma1/2. Did Ranma and Akane end up together or what? Also, what happen to Ryoga? Luv Ryoga!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
my all time fav. anime is prince of tennis.. i just love Tezuka.. haha :D and the show is pretty funny, with a lot of bishounen characters :D gotta love those. eh??
[post="85630"][/post]​

oh gosh! i just finished that whole anime last month!!!!!!!!!! it is the greatest anime ever! im following the story with the manga rite now, as they compete in the national. i love it! cant get enough! hhhhmmm, i love all the seigaku regulars, especially fuji :wub:

just begin love hina in anime, it's ok... i like the graphik and the story is really funny....

sueko

sarNie Egg
Have anyone watch Ouran Host Club? if not it's hilarious, i really recommend it. (some hot bishies :lol: ) i think there up to eps. 7 rite now.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sphek said:
I love Ranma1/2. My first time watching japanese animation.
Now, i don't know what happen to Ranma1/2. Did Ranma and Akane end up together or what? Also, what happen to Ryoga? Luv Ryoga!
[post="119092"][/post]​
Oh, what season did you stop watching?

BTW, have you guys seen Ninja Scroll and if so, is it worth watching? B)

Sueko, I'm going to give that a try, now, that you've said that...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I know I a little late with the animation world but i am absolutely in love with Inuyasha. Gosh i can't get enough of it. I went out and brought season 1&2. the half demon dog is so :wub: ~sigh~ Any worthy sites to original animations? I think it might cheaper than getting it at the stores. please help?

sueko

sarNie Egg
If your looking for good stuff then i suggest:: Ouran Host Club, Ninja Scroll(it's kinda for mature people), Card Captor Sakura(absolutely cute), and Rurouni Kenshin :)

tsukizuki

sarNie Egg
hmm, Naruto is really kikn' my ass right now! I just love the actions and how hilarious some episodes can be! huhuhu

Xtra-K

sarNie Egg
You guys should check out an anime called "Karas". Its like Guyver. Its mixed witth 3d and tradition animation. Also Gunbuster 2 is awesome, thats is you like mecha anime!