The Anime/Manga Thread

rukoma

sarNie Egg
If anyone wants to start a long manga or anime, I'd recommend One Piece. To me it's the best and I never want it to end. Naruto would be the second choice, then Bleach. There's also Fairy Tail but I warn you that it becomes stupid after awhile. I ended my Fairy Tail days when Jellal lost his fight.

mia07

Introvert
I just started watching anime 'cause I came across it while I was bored at work and needed something to listen/watch. I began watching Clannad, but the story doesn't seem that interesting so I stopped (I guess I got hooked because the guy who dubbed it in English sounded hot haha). Then I moved on to Suzuka and it was pretty good (I totally ship Akitsuki harem). Would love it if there was an after story. I'm going to start watching Rumbling Hearts because the story seems good, too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ my friend's brother loved Clannad.. like LOVED clannad.. I never finished it... :p and it's been a long while too so I don't know if I'll get back to it..  but I remember loving the Dango song :p I always ask him to play the song for me on the piano.. but he never does.. grrr.. LOL..

I just started watching this one anime short called "Senyu" .. It's hilarious.. it's like a RPG game.. hehe.. It sort've remind me of Dragon Quest a bit..  The episodes are really short, like only 5 mins long... it's hilarious though!!  well, too me it is.. I also like the drawing.. it's chibi-like in a way <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I recently finished CodeBreaker.. a while back.. I thought it was interesting.. but in the end.. it's always too short! boohoo.. :(

As for SkipBeat!, despite being a fan of the series for so so sooooo long.. Reading the latest chapters.. I'm just not moved recently.. It seems very lacking lately.. hmmm..