The Accidental Affair (Aum & Aff)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
They finally meet, but they need to kiss and make up and screw Society:angry:--it's their lives, let them be happy.

Anyways, this part cracked me up: "Baby doesn't want you.":lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay wat found her ^^ I'm glad that Lin is sane. it was Wan's fault...and Henry. I hope Lin finds someone who will love her and take care of her

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chapter 13
Aom woke up to Wan's warm body. She felt so relaxed but she suddenly felt a large pain in her stomach. 

"Wan!!!!" Aom shook him arm.

"hmmm, what is it?"

"my stomach hurts"

Wan lifted her up and immediatly took her to the hospital. Wan helped ease her pain when he held her hand. She soon gave birth to a boy. But she still felt pain....she ended up giving birth to a girl also. So she had twins.

Wan held his daughter and Aom held her son. They smiled at each other.

"So what are we going to name them?" asked Wan.

"I'll name our daughter and you can name our son. I'll name our daughter Soriya, after the character in my favorite lakorn."

Wan laughed "are you serious?"

"why? Don't you like it?"

"I like it, don't worry...for our son I'll name him Tawan, the shining sun in our lives that will protect his sister"

Aom smiled and Wan leaned in to kiss her, Aom leaned the other way.

"not here the kids will see!"

"they'll know that their mommy and daddy love each other."

The nurse came and took the kids. Aom and Wan fell asleep.

"Aom, wake up it's time to go home"

Aom awakened to see Wan having trouble holding the twins, they were both crying.

Aom laughed an took one and she stopped crying immediatly.

Aom and Wan went to Dao's house and the big mouth auntie from next door yelled "so you found a dad for your kids"

Wan stepped up and yelled back "I was the dad from the start anyways"

The auntie look embarrassed and ran back into her house.

Wan and Aom didn't get to sleep very much. When one twin finished crying the other will start. Wan fell asleep with one Soriya in one arm and Aom sleeping on the other. She had Tawan in her arms. Tien went home and Dao moved out to live with her new boyfriend so Aom and Wan had the whole house to themselves. For the next month Aom and Wan couldn't leave the house. 

Wan checked the mirror one day and he found that he had dark circles.

"ahhhhh" 

Aom ran to the bathroom with a dirty diaper in her hand.

"what?"

"Aom baby, look at me" he pointed at his eyes.

"what's wrong with them"

"I have dark circles"

Aom laughed and walked away.

"hey don't laugh, this is a serious problem" he yelled.

Aom went back to changing diapers.

"Wan stop looking at yourself and help me"

"Aom I think we should go back home, I bet your parents are worried"

"I thought about this and i'm scared of the society"

"don't worry about this, if anyone talks trash about you I'll handle it"

"what are you going to do?"

"beat them up maybe"

"ha ha very funny, alright I'll go"

Suddenly a mysterious bang came from downstairs........

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chapter 14
Wan ran downstairs to see who it was.....it was Henry. He had a gun in his hand. Aom ran downstairs, at the sight of Henry Aom ran to Wan's side. 

"living so happy huh? Maybe it's time to break up the party"

"what do you want Henry?" asked Wan.

"ha ha ha, what do I want you ask, I want revenge on the people who have caused my life to be like this"

"we had nothing to do with this" cried Aom in a terrified voice, she clung on to Wan's arm for comfort.

Henry pulled the gun out and aimed at Wan and Aom. "so which one of you want to die first?"

Suddenly Lin came out of nowhere and whacked Henry in the head with a large branch.

"P'Lin!" Aom rushed to her sister and gave her a hug. Lin hugged her back.

"Aom watch out" yelled Wan. Henry got the gun and pulled the trigger. Lin went in front of Aom and Lin got shot.

Wan fought Henry for the gun and Wan shot Henry. Henry died instantly.

"P'Lin let's go to the hospital ok?" cried Aom.

"it's no use, I was born un needed now I will die un needed. Please let me die"

"P'Lin please don't hate me for what I've done to you"

"it wasn't your fault Aom, it was Henry's, don't blame yourself, I can't hate my baby sister"

Lin took Aom and Wan's hands and put them together. "I wish you the happiest life together"

Lin then passed away........

When they returned to Bangkok they did a funeral for Lin and Henry.

At the temple....
"Henry I forgive you for all your sins"

Aom got up and left the temple...
Wan and the twins waited in the car they were going to the beach for a vacation.

At the beach.....
Aom and Wan walked by the shoreline with Soriya in Aom's arms and Tawan in Wan's arms. They held hands as they walked.

"Aom, I was the one who always told you I loved you, you should tell me for once"

"Wan, I love you"

Wan leaned in for a kiss and kisses her for a couple of minutes. Their babies laughed cutely. They held hands and walked into the sunset. 

A year later Aom had another baby. It was a girl. Aom believed it was Lin reborn, so she named her Linada to remind her of her dearest sister. Aom and Wan lived happily ever after!!! 

THE END!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading everyone!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that's so sad that Lin had to die :( but she was able to fogive aom and wan before she died.
but the ending was cute...thanks for this fanfics...can't wait to read more of yours ^^