the 13 (rescue 12 thai boys and their coach trapped in a cave)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
YES!!!!! #12 and #13 are out!! They are all out!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Thai Navy Seals reported that their rescue mission is now completed!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:And yes coach Aek was the last to come out.

#10 and 11 arrived at the hospital!! :cheer::cheer:
This is such great news :cheer::cheer:
The doctor and three SEALS are still in the cave and they will be the last group to come out.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rescuers-gear-final-push-save-remaining-five-thai-023625316--sow.html
thanks .

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm glad everyone is out safely. I'm still deeply sad that one of the volunteer died. He is a true hero and my heart breaks for his family. I hope the boys will coop well if they were given the news that in the process of being save, someone died. That is very tragic news.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the update @KitKat516. I'm so happy I was following the news about this every minute. I don't know if I would be able to survive in the cave for that long.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for helping me update everyone. All our prayers have been answered!! It really is the best time to be alive. Man I think I slept the best this morning since finding out about the them went missing 18-19 days ago. This situation proves that we humans CAN put aside our differences and work together, hope together. We dont need to be from the same country, religion, or gender, we just need to care.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad everyone is out safely. I'm still deeply sad that one of the volunteer died. He is a true hero and my heart breaks for his family. I hope the boys will coop well if they were given the news that in the process of being save, someone died. That is very tragic news.
He sacrified so they could save them all. A hero. That experience will be unforgettable for everyone and a good life lesson.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow! What a journey they’ve been through and are all OUT!!! Thank you Buddha, God, Heaven and all the teams from all over the world! I’m so glad the kids and coach are out and living on with life! Hope there will be a documentary on this or a press con with the kids and coach! Amazing team work!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Fun facts:
A couple of the MooPa once ran with Toon Bodyslam during his charity marathon to raise money to buy medical equipments for hospitals. Some of those money were given to the hospital that our current 13s are at. Also Toon's real name means "moopa".